Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 — August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.

Series Finale:
Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Canceled and renewed TV show

645 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Tiffany says

I get so tired of networks taking down shows after only a few airings, i loved zero hour, and do no harm this season and was so upset after watching brothers and sisters for so manyyears that they cancelled it, Lipstick jungle was another of my faves,im about to boycott tv altogether.

2. rich says

They didn’t give it much of a chance. I hope they sell the rights to another station. They ought to cancel the overpriced executives contracts instead.,

3. Sandy says

Fianlly there was something worth watching on regular TV in place of the same old tired plot lines. So disappointed when found it was cancelled!!!

4. Rain says

I loved this show! I actually looked forward to something on tv for a change. I think the problem was that it aired on Valentines Day for the premier. But it was an awesome show. So sad that it was cancelled. Wish I knew the whole story. Does anyone know if there was a book?

5. Ann Marie Duncan says

I can’t believe Zero Hour is canceled. I was so……enjoying it. I find it hard to understand how all of those reality shows go on and on and on. In my opinion all of those reality shows (except for “The Amazing Race”) have no true value. They don’t challenge the viewer’s mind or make the viewer laugh. I understand this show was not a hit with the 19 to 40 year olds. What about those of us who are over 50?

Ann Marie

6. mark says

I can`t believe i let ABC do this to me again. Why do they start a show and never give it any time to get a foot hold? I also can`t believe they just put on shows,like the crap they are replacing ZERO HOUR for,that are designed for people under 30. NEWS FLASH ABC, there are older people out there that want to watch real shows! Bring this show back and give it time to take off and maybe even put some money out there to advertise it better.Push it,its the only way to make a show a hit.

7. Angela Wiesmore says

My husband and I loved this show. So disappointing that all the great shows just don’t last. I hope you reconsider.

8. Janet Smith says

Why is it every time a great show comes out it gets cancelled??? I am incredibly disappointed with the cancellation of the show.

9. bobbie Fletcher says

What the crap? How do you guys decide what we think is good! I was completely dedicated to this show….even had my TiVo set! There are plenty of things I do think should be cancelled that’s on ABC but they’re in season six or seven or whatever! Put zero hour back on ….it was great and highly entertaining and addicting!

10. Cheryl says

Awsome show, never should have been cancelled.. should of been in a different time slot though. Im really going to miss not being able to figure out the clues. :(

11. Rob Cope says

GETTING REALLY PISSED OFF. ZERO HOUR, THE EVENT, V, FLASH FORWARD, EVEN THE OTHER SIC-FI SHOW WHERE PEOPLE FROM THE FUTURE ESCAPED BACK TO THE PAST TO AVOID A POLLUTED PLANET, ALL JUST DROPPED WITH NO CONCLUSION. AT LEAST SHOW THE 13 EPISODES AND HAVE AN ENDING. SCREW TV, I DON’T AND WON’T TRUST TV WRITERS ANY MORE. PATHETIC WASTE OF VIEWERS TIME WITH NO CONSIDERATION FROM THE MAIN CHANNELS 2-4-7-11.

• Carolyn says

Rob…you’ve said it perfectly. I’d like to know how they decide to cancel shows too. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

12. patty says

that is a very good show i could not wait till the following week bring it back you take the good shows off but leve the dumb shows on really put it back on

13. Patricia says

I think Zero Hour is a great show and should be continued with it’s season. Other shows are less appealing than this drama has been in only three episodes.

14. says

I think it’s an AWESOME show and whoever is responsible for cancelling it should be fired without delay. My son and I greatly enjoyed the episodes we saw and looked forward to finding out what the deal was with the frozen Hank in the submarine!! Shame on you for cancelling it!!

15. Pat says

I am soooooooooo disapointed that this show was cancelled. O……..put out the 13 episodes on DVD so I don’t have to subject myself to all of abc’s commercial breaks.