Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 — August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

current TV show

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

jd feller March 20, 2013 at 7:27 pm

We really enjoyed Zero Hour. Looked forward to trying to figure it out. Then we couldn’t figure out what happened to it. Seems like when something worthwhile comes on it gets taken off.

Bill March 20, 2013 at 7:05 pm

Zero Hour should be brought back. If shows like beauty and the beast are still on, Zero Hour did not get a chance.

Anonymous March 20, 2013 at 6:12 pm

My husband and I really liked the show…sooo sorry it was cancelled.

Betty March 20, 2013 at 5:59 pm

Absolutely loved it! We’ve been looking for it on all the tv stations. I’m really disappointed that we won’t be seeing anymore of the series. Hope that they change their minds.

Sylvia Trast March 20, 2013 at 5:53 pm

I was really getting into the show.
Sorry to see it cancelled.

Kim Bowers March 20, 2013 at 2:36 pm

Extremely disappointed! After watching the first episode I thought this was one of the best shows I had seen in years! Instantly I was hooked, only to be let down by ABC. This is the second show I liked that ABC cancelled in one season. Makes me think I should stop watching ABC all together because I’m tired of getting hooked on a show only for them to cancel them so quickly.

Monica March 20, 2013 at 10:03 am

Again another great mind provoking show has been cancelled. Yet, dumb, mindless reality shows keep cropping up. What is wrong here?

SUE March 20, 2013 at 12:04 am

I JUST DISCOVERED ZERO HOUR TODAY ON MY SONS DVR. I STARTED WATCHING IT AND WONDERED WHY ONLY 3 EPISODES. I NOW REALIZE YOU CANCILED THE SHOW WITHOUT SHOWING ALL 13 EPISODES. SO I WILL BE LEFT HANGING. THIS SHOW PUT ME IN THE MIND OF NATIONAL TREASURE, WHICH I LIKED VERY MUCH. I HOPE THERE WILL BE A SHOWING OF THE REMAINING 10 EPISODES. I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO SEE THEM. A LITTLE MORE PUBLICITY AND MAYBE IT WOULD HAVE HAD MORE VIEWERS.

Anonymous March 19, 2013 at 9:13 pm

I wanted to see what was going to happen! How do you even give it a chance with only three shows…crazy

Gabriella March 19, 2013 at 8:38 pm

Wow it’s so unbelievable, I thought the show was fantastic… :-( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlC March 19, 2013 at 8:20 pm

Noooo…not canceled! This show was actually pretty darn good. I loved the puzzles and the mystery behind the show. If you won’t give the show a fair chance, at least let the viewers see the 10 episodes that have not aired. I’m dying to know what happens….

Chuck March 19, 2013 at 5:16 pm

ABC is stupid for cancelling a show after only 3 airings, the show needed work, but it wasnt horrible, ABS also cancelled 666 Park Avenue, much to the surprise of people I know. The show had promise, maybe lowly NBC would pick up these shows.

kerry March 19, 2013 at 2:50 pm

We’re getting tired of shows coming out and being cancelled, with out giving the audience the opportunity to see at least 2 of them!! Especially something that isn’t “police” based. We understand (doesn’t matter what station) Terra Nova; it was awesome, yet very expensive to produce.

Isa March 19, 2013 at 2:22 pm

What is ABC thinking? I finally found a thought provoking show that was well written and well acted instead of the usual garbage on TV, and your overpaid know-nothing executives decided to cancel it! They should be tied up in a chair and forced to watch forever the nonsensical drivel that they in their infinite wisdom have decided the American public wants to watch. They would soon beg for mercy and plead for Zero Hour. It would have been better to have taken all the money it cost to produce the un-aired episodes and given it to the poor. What a waste!

Thomas Waters March 19, 2013 at 1:57 pm

To the heavy hitters at ABC: Reinvest on this one(Zero Hour). You have a nice plot that has a lot of room for believable twists. Its fresh with the right level of good vs bad. It should be apparent by now that you do have a mature audience, awaiting the next episode. My guess is that your worst case scenario here is that you’ll break even. Rethink because i feel that you’ve gotten hold to a sleeper.