Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 — August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

current TV show

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Debbi March 21, 2013 at 4:35 pm

You know, I understand how the Nielson ratings work. Unfortunately, they’re in homes…bah, can’t use the words here. How in the world do real people (like all of us here lol) get a say in what’s kept or removed from our viewing pleasure. I, for one, do not watch ANY reality shows. I’m sorry, they are NOT real. I fully enjoy having to guess, having to think, watching plots unfold. Not to say I don’t enjoy my occasional comedy (or even Disney show). It was a hard choice between Big Bang or Zero Hour; but Zero Hour won out. I’ve devastated and want Zero Hour back. MAYBE TNT, USA, FOX or even FX will pick it up??? Please please please!

Anonymous March 21, 2013 at 3:59 pm

Once again a show that is different and shows potential is canelled befor it was even gave a chance. ABC you have disappointed me again. You keep cancelling shows that are different and have potential, minus park avenue 666, that was horrible. Please bring it back and give it a chance.

Mary s March 21, 2013 at 11:46 am

I really liked that show! Now I’m back to re-runs of other things. I agree with everybody else. The reallity shows are garbage. This had some intrigue and I couldn’t wait to see the next episode… Who is making these decisions to cancel shows?

Edda March 21, 2013 at 11:29 am

Zero Hour is cancelled!!! I love this show. I hate reality shows, so I was looking forward to something interesting and suspenseful. I couldn’t wait for the 4th episode and it never came. I can’t believe it was cancelled so soon!! You didn’t give it a chance. Please bring back the series.

Kevin March 21, 2013 at 11:29 am

I want the series back. It was a very thought prevoking show and not the mundane reality shows that have flooded the networks.

Debbi March 21, 2013 at 4:31 pm

I totally agree. I waited excitedly for Thursdays, now I’m upset. I loved trying to figure out what was going on, what was going to happen next…. using my old noggin! I’m more than irritated that they keep some of the idiotic comedies on, and take off these thought-provokers. grrrr.

sabrina March 21, 2013 at 10:41 am

I am so upset that you have cancelled this show. This show was a very very very good show. I didn’t even know it was cancelled until now. The past couple of Thursdays I was so excited to see what was going to happen next. I thought they were just on a short break until I decided to search and find out when the next show would be airing. Then I find out it has been cancelled. Please bring this show back or at least finish showing the rest of the 13 episodes you made already. But many more seasons would be greatly appreciated.

Phyllis March 21, 2013 at 10:00 am

Can’t believe you could cancel one of the best series on and keep such garbage reality shows.

Andrea P. March 21, 2013 at 9:46 am

I am quite upset for I felt it was a great show. Please bring it back. I hate the reality shows which are really not real. The only decent reality show is ‘Dancing with the Stars. If you won’t bring it back then at least make it available on DVD.

John M March 21, 2013 at 2:31 pm

I agree with your comment, except for the dancing with the stars is a waste of tv time for me. My daughter lives for reality tv, where did I go wrong?
Zero Hour should come back.

Charles March 21, 2013 at 7:21 am

I can’t believe you canceled this show. A very lovely series full of suspense & intelligent intertwined into one. If ABC knows what it’s doing it should return this.

Rebecca March 21, 2013 at 1:24 am

I can’t believe they cancelled this series!! It was very intriguing, full of suspense like watching a weekly DaVinci Code action pact mystery that you don’t want to end & wait for another week. Three episodes & it’s cancelled hard to believe that kind of ridiculous decision would be made soon?? Come on ABC you have a great Sunday night line up with Once Upon A Time, Revenge & Red Widow. This is a great show move to a night you can easily beat the competition in the ratings ….plenty of spots out there. Better yet line up Zero Hour, bring back Missing another great ABC show cut short & cancelled ….there’s 2 more hours my families (have grown children that liked the shows too) so there you have an audience with age range from 24 to my mom of 72 that liked the shows. If you could buy from FOX Alcatraz (another great show cancelled) we all would give you 3 hours more of watching ABC along with your strong 3 hour line up on Sundays. Doubt u listen but I feel better…lol

lbrat March 21, 2013 at 12:34 am

YES, please!!! I watch this “on demand” when I have a night to myself. Loved the idea of the show…PLEASE bring it back!!!!

Rebecca March 21, 2013 at 12:21 am

I am very sad that zero hour is canceled! I was on the edge of my seat for every episode! I loved the drama and the action, especially the catholic roots without actually being catholic roots…… I really enjoyed this show and am disappointed it only got a three episode run!

Mike & Michele Boswell March 20, 2013 at 9:10 pm

Can we watch the remaining episodes on DVD ? We are so disappointed!!!

D Brockmeyer March 20, 2013 at 8:59 pm

I really liked the show. I enjoyed trying to figure out what really happen during World War II and what the Church didn’t want found. Just a shame that all the stupid reality show keep hanging on with the crying and drama but ABC wouldn’t give Zero Hour a fighting chance.

Bonnie M March 20, 2013 at 8:51 pm

I want that series back, I love this show. It gave me something to watch, I hate those reality shows.