Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 – August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

current TV show

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Ken (Senior Citizen) March 21, 2013 at 8:47 pm

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ABC NETWORK ——- I LOVED ZERO HOUR AND REALLY LOOKED FORWARD TO THURSDAY EVENING AND WATCHING IT — CANCELLED AFTER 3 EPISODES — WHY EVEN TAKE THE TIME TO GET HOOKED ON THESE NEW SHOWS JUST TO HAVE THE NETWORK CANCEL THEM……………………WHY NOT CANCEL WHITNEY, SURVIVIR, WIFE SWAP, AMERICAN IDOL, NEIGHBORS, SPLASH, THE BIGGEST LOSER, TOUCH, CRIMINAL MINDS AND THESE ARE JUST SOME THAT NEED TO BE DUMPED OVER THE CLIFF…………………..AM SO VERY TIRED OF THE PURE “CRAP” ON THE REGULAR NETWORKS — AM WATCHING WAY LESS OF NETWORK TV AND WATCHING FOX CABLE NEWS MUCH MORE —- AT LEAST FOX NEWS IS EXTREMELY ENTERTAINING COMPARED TO THE CRAP ON NETWORK TV………………………I LOVE SCANDAL, GLEE, RULES OF ENGAGEMENT, NEW GIRL, SMASH, HAPPY ENDINGS, AND THE VERY BEST SHOW ON REGULAR TV RIGHT NOW IS “ONCE UPON A TIME” ( A GREAT SHOW THAT KEEPS YOU GUESSING ALL THE TIME)……………………ENOUGH RANTING BECAUSE THE NETWORS DO NOT CARE WHAT WE LIKE, BUT ALL THESE REALITY SHOWS SUCK, SUCK, SUCK……………………….GET ON THE BANDWAGON NETWORK TV AND GIVE US SHOWS THAT ARE FUNNY AND ENTERTAINING…………..I DO NOT NEED TO SEE REALITY —- I WANT TO ESCAPE REALITY FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS EACH EVENING……………………ALSO AM A HUGE FAN OF JAY LENO ON THE TONIGHT SHOW AND WATCH EVERY EVENING…………..IF FALLAN TAKES OVER NBC HAS LOST A VERY LOYAL FAN OF THE TONIGHT SHOW —– HAVE WATCHED THE TONIGHT SHOW SINCE JOHNNY CARSON WAS THE HOST — STOPPED WATCHING WHEN CONEN THE CONAD TOOK OVER……………..I HAVE RANTED ENOUGH AND I NEVER DO THIS BUT AM EXTREMELY UPSET WITH THE NETWORKS——ALL OF THEM……….

Anonymous March 31, 2013 at 4:58 pm

Loved this show can not believe it was taken off the air hope they bring it back

jean March 21, 2013 at 8:38 pm

Toooooo much reality tv….loved this show!

Val March 21, 2013 at 8:36 pm

OMG! Cancelled??? With only 3 episodes?? I was enjoying it so much. Very good plot. Wow, what a shame.

glenda loftis March 21, 2013 at 8:12 pm

I’m so disappoint that you canceled Zero Hour Please put it back on ! We really enjoy watch the show

Terri March 21, 2013 at 8:05 pm

I loved this show! Made me look forward to Thursday nights, then wham! Wife Swap stinks. I also liked Ashley Judd’s show last year too.

Mr PC User March 21, 2013 at 7:31 pm

The networks cancel every show I usually like. Isnt everyone tired of “reality, dating, dancing, surviving, and singing” shows yet? What happened to adventure, action, and intrigue in todays series? :[

Bob March 21, 2013 at 7:21 pm

It was a great idea and had me drawn in. To have pulled it after just three episodes sucks. It wasn’t given a chance. Will there ever be a way to see the other episodes?

scott March 21, 2013 at 7:18 pm

why did they make it so slow moving?I want to know what happen,instead of him whining about his wife

mary March 21, 2013 at 7:17 pm

please put it back on, hate reality tv nothing worth watching in wife swap

Anonymous March 21, 2013 at 7:03 pm

This was such a good show full of suspense, it got you hooked, was anxiously waiting for the next episode. I’m really disappointed ABC this was better than all that reality tv that’s out there. I was so into the storyline. PLEASE PLEASE bring it back!!!!!

Donna March 21, 2013 at 6:26 pm

Why was Zero Hour cancelled before it was given a fair chance?? It’s great entertainment that made the audience THINK and ASK QUESTIONS. Or was that the reason it was cancelled? What do reality shows do other than dull the mind and conscious? Put Zero Hour back on! It was my only hour of tv during the week. Now I’ll have to watch DVDs on Thursdays too.

kathie zarthar March 21, 2013 at 6:19 pm

i want zero hour back too!! what a bunch of bull!! loved that show, they didn’t give it a chance…

Anita.L March 21, 2013 at 5:59 pm

I can’t believe they canceled the show. I loved ZERO HOUR, please bring it back. It’s the one show I couldn’t wait to watch every week. God, why do we get stuck watching garbage all the time. Zero Hour was a show where you had to have a little intelligence to figure out , maybe that was the problem. Easier to cancel it.

Margo & Melvin Klundt March 21, 2013 at 5:53 pm

We were given a hook and a reason to look forward to a fast-paced drama on Thursday nights. Then suddenly, the rug is pulled out from its viewers in the middle of the series with no reason as to why. We would like to see the full series come back, to find out how the story progresses and how it ends. Enough with all these reality series. Bring back a story that keeps you guessing with every turn — like the “National Treasure” movies.

Tamara March 21, 2013 at 4:46 pm

I cant believe you took the show off just to put crap on!!!!