Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 — August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.

Series Finale:
Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Canceled and renewed TV show

645 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. says

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ABC NETWORK ——- I LOVED ZERO HOUR AND REALLY LOOKED FORWARD TO THURSDAY EVENING AND WATCHING IT — CANCELLED AFTER 3 EPISODES — WHY EVEN TAKE THE TIME TO GET HOOKED ON THESE NEW SHOWS JUST TO HAVE THE NETWORK CANCEL THEM……………………WHY NOT CANCEL WHITNEY, SURVIVIR, WIFE SWAP, AMERICAN IDOL, NEIGHBORS, SPLASH, THE BIGGEST LOSER, TOUCH, CRIMINAL MINDS AND THESE ARE JUST SOME THAT NEED TO BE DUMPED OVER THE CLIFF…………………..AM SO VERY TIRED OF THE PURE “CRAP” ON THE REGULAR NETWORKS — AM WATCHING WAY LESS OF NETWORK TV AND WATCHING FOX CABLE NEWS MUCH MORE —- AT LEAST FOX NEWS IS EXTREMELY ENTERTAINING COMPARED TO THE CRAP ON NETWORK TV………………………I LOVE SCANDAL, GLEE, RULES OF ENGAGEMENT, NEW GIRL, SMASH, HAPPY ENDINGS, AND THE VERY BEST SHOW ON REGULAR TV RIGHT NOW IS “ONCE UPON A TIME” ( A GREAT SHOW THAT KEEPS YOU GUESSING ALL THE TIME)……………………ENOUGH RANTING BECAUSE THE NETWORS DO NOT CARE WHAT WE LIKE, BUT ALL THESE REALITY SHOWS SUCK, SUCK, SUCK……………………….GET ON THE BANDWAGON NETWORK TV AND GIVE US SHOWS THAT ARE FUNNY AND ENTERTAINING…………..I DO NOT NEED TO SEE REALITY —- I WANT TO ESCAPE REALITY FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS EACH EVENING……………………ALSO AM A HUGE FAN OF JAY LENO ON THE TONIGHT SHOW AND WATCH EVERY EVENING…………..IF FALLAN TAKES OVER NBC HAS LOST A VERY LOYAL FAN OF THE TONIGHT SHOW —– HAVE WATCHED THE TONIGHT SHOW SINCE JOHNNY CARSON WAS THE HOST — STOPPED WATCHING WHEN CONEN THE CONAD TOOK OVER……………..I HAVE RANTED ENOUGH AND I NEVER DO THIS BUT AM EXTREMELY UPSET WITH THE NETWORKS——ALL OF THEM……….

2. glenda loftis says

I’m so disappoint that you canceled Zero Hour Please put it back on ! We really enjoy watch the show

3. Terri says

I loved this show! Made me look forward to Thursday nights, then wham! Wife Swap stinks. I also liked Ashley Judd’s show last year too.

4. Mr PC User says

The networks cancel every show I usually like. Isnt everyone tired of “reality, dating, dancing, surviving, and singing” shows yet? What happened to adventure, action, and intrigue in todays series? :[

5. Bob says

It was a great idea and had me drawn in. To have pulled it after just three episodes sucks. It wasn’t given a chance. Will there ever be a way to see the other episodes?

6. Anonymous says

This was such a good show full of suspense, it got you hooked, was anxiously waiting for the next episode. I’m really disappointed ABC this was better than all that reality tv that’s out there. I was so into the storyline. PLEASE PLEASE bring it back!!!!!

7. Donna says

Why was Zero Hour cancelled before it was given a fair chance?? It’s great entertainment that made the audience THINK and ASK QUESTIONS. Or was that the reason it was cancelled? What do reality shows do other than dull the mind and conscious? Put Zero Hour back on! It was my only hour of tv during the week. Now I’ll have to watch DVDs on Thursdays too.

8. kathie zarthar says

i want zero hour back too!! what a bunch of bull!! loved that show, they didn’t give it a chance…

9. Anita.L says

I can’t believe they canceled the show. I loved ZERO HOUR, please bring it back. It’s the one show I couldn’t wait to watch every week. God, why do we get stuck watching garbage all the time. Zero Hour was a show where you had to have a little intelligence to figure out , maybe that was the problem. Easier to cancel it.

10. Margo & Melvin Klundt says

We were given a hook and a reason to look forward to a fast-paced drama on Thursday nights. Then suddenly, the rug is pulled out from its viewers in the middle of the series with no reason as to why. We would like to see the full series come back, to find out how the story progresses and how it ends. Enough with all these reality series. Bring back a story that keeps you guessing with every turn — like the “National Treasure” movies.