Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 – August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

current TV show

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Anonymous March 22, 2013 at 10:25 am

This is a great show please do not cancel CBS!! Disappointed does not even begin to cover how I feel ! Please bring it back !!! The actors and the story are very compelling and interesting any I really want to see much more.

colleen March 22, 2013 at 9:58 am

All the good shows get cancelled!! Loved this one and wish it was back on!!!

Shannon March 22, 2013 at 2:48 am

So we cancel a show that people can enjoy, has an intelligent plot, and is actually worth taking up an hour of my time; but we air for seven seasons, seven people who get drunk and screw anyone who gives them a second glance! Why?? This show was awesome with twists and clues, it was exciting and refreshing and I loved it!! I wish the people who controlled tv land really cared about the people who actually watch it! Being back the show or at least air the 13 episodes you already taped geez

Anonymous March 22, 2013 at 1:47 am

I should have known it was too good to be true. Every time they put something on good they cancel it. I kept going each week at its time only to wonder why it wasn’t showing. Then, turning the tv off once I realized it wouldn’t show that week.

Anonymous March 21, 2013 at 11:38 pm

I think that you should have shown this show longer then 3 episodes. Especially since people are already looking forward to the next episode. When shows are being recorded they need more time to be watched. This is definitely one of the smarter and original shows. Please consider showing the full season again.

Jeanne Carroll March 21, 2013 at 11:28 pm

Extremely upset that this show got canceled! Why? Was it too intelligent, too suspenseful? Instead we have have stupid shows like Wife Swap. TV shows are getting worse and worse, very difficult to find a decent show anymore.

passysay1 March 21, 2013 at 10:24 pm

loved this series had a timer set please bring them back

Paul Starr March 21, 2013 at 10:23 pm

This Serier was great if you are going to cancel something cancel the Stinking Kardasians and something like about a hunderd other nonsense shows !!!!

Tracie Hawk March 21, 2013 at 10:11 pm

This was a really good show!!!! It should not be cancelled!!!!!! so upset and annoyed!!

Anonymous March 21, 2013 at 10:03 pm

I love this show!!! Bring is back!!!

Chris March 21, 2013 at 9:55 pm

Finally a show both myself and my 15 yr old son LOVED!!!! and now it’s cancelled???? WTF…one can only take so many situation comedies, and lame reality shows….come on people this had the makings of a great show! I even posted on my FB wall about how cool it was. To me it was something exciting and different, not the same old same old, kind of a mix of Divinci Code, National Treasure my son thought. I guess it just shows the mentality of the “average viewer” with shows like Honey Boo Boo, Glee, and Teen Mom are ratings leaders…..that I goodness for PBS, Discovery Channel for things like Downton Abbey and Deadliest Catch….sheeeeesh

Wayra March 21, 2013 at 9:30 pm

This is unbelievable, this show was fantastic I really was looking forward to see if be ever actually got his wife back! I enjoyed this show because there was a clue and a new twist on every turn! Why was it cancelled by the third episode, ABC COME ON THINK PEOPLE LOVE THIS SHOW NOT REALITY TV! BRING IT BACK NOW!!!

kat March 21, 2013 at 9:21 pm

I watched E.R. for many seasons because of Anthony Edwards. Put the show back on! We don’t need more of the ho hum night time garbage. This program has an intelligent plot. I don’t feel my IQ shrinking when I watched it.

Black guy March 21, 2013 at 8:52 pm

I really couldn’t wait until the next episode ..I was highly upset when it didnt come on the following week ,but of course it wasn’t to the point so the assholes couldn’t comprehend ..I guess the Whole Nazi thing was to real ..Loved the plot suspense & being on edge throwing Einstein in made it that much better ..Fuck you CBS #Literally

Anonymous March 21, 2013 at 8:49 pm