Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 — August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.

Series Finale:
Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Canceled and renewed TV show

645 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Jennifer Newcomb says

So frustrated and disappointed to finally figure out the reason I could not find any new episodes was cancellation. With the success of the da Vinci code and other similar tales – very surprised this didn’t gain more momentum. I wish someone would pick it up, I am so curious to know what the rest of the story was. Frustrating there’s no way to find out. Hate it when there is a series with a story that is pulled and you were never able to know the rest of story. Same thing with the Ashley Judd show last year

2. MM says

I’ve been waiting for new episodes…finally searched and found that it was cancelled! That’s very disappointing! It reminded me of the National Treasure movies! Hope they bring it back.

3. says

With all the poor TV shows on and this one was interesting and intriguing someone takes it off. Nothing good on this week why not pick another day Tuesday, Monday or even Fridays. Really who does all this programing -should be cut, hire someone who watcxhes TV.

4. Alicia says

I really loved this show. I loved the apocalyptic theme & I was so involved and excited for the next show which was not on! I was completely let down. I hope you reconsider cancelling it. I would like to see it at 10pm instead of 8pm. I had to watch it on my ipad later in the evening. I also thought that there were other shows which should have been cancelled before this one! Please bring it back!

5. anonymous says

another great one cancelled, and why? We only got 3 episodes!. Was there too much religious content in it for ABC? It had the makings of being an excellent series, and was, so to speak, cut down in it’s prime.

6. kat says

I would love it if this show comes back on. I was looking for more episodes. I was wondering when it would show a new episode. But know I know there is no more. I don’t know how they could take off this show. I beleive this is the best show out right now.

7. theatergirl says

This show had a lot of potential, but as usual ratings hungry exec’s pulled what could have been a successful show when marketed correctly and put in a great time slot. Cheers, Seinfield and many other long lasting iconic shows would have gone the same route in this market because they would not have been given the chance to succeed.

8. says

My wife and I really enjoyed this program. Reminded me of the National Treasure movies. We would like to see it revived. . . maybe in a different time slot if need be.

9. vicki says

How can they cancel a show after only 3 episodes. The characters were just being developed and the plot was getting interesting so what was the problem? Are people so hard to entertain, have they all gotten so use to “reality programs” that they can’t follow a mystery program? Please, please, please bring it back!

10. theresa jackson says

We hope that the show will come back. We loved what we seen so far. We hate to start watching shows and then there cancel. The episodes we have watch so far was peaking our interest and who snatches the show after three episodes. That is just wrong . What about us viewers out here. Please reconsider. We would truly love to watch this before all of these reality shows.