Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 – August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

current TV show

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Mike March 23, 2013 at 4:18 pm

Best new show on ABC, in a long time. Where did the pressure come from?

Jennifer Newcomb March 23, 2013 at 11:35 am

So frustrated and disappointed to finally figure out the reason I could not find any new episodes was cancellation. With the success of the da Vinci code and other similar tales – very surprised this didn’t gain more momentum. I wish someone would pick it up, I am so curious to know what the rest of the story was. Frustrating there’s no way to find out. Hate it when there is a series with a story that is pulled and you were never able to know the rest of story. Same thing with the Ashley Judd show last year

Sandy March 23, 2013 at 9:26 am

It should have been given a better chance it was a good show with great actors and storyline!

MM March 23, 2013 at 2:30 am

I’ve been waiting for new episodes…finally searched and found that it was cancelled! That’s very disappointing! It reminded me of the National Treasure movies! Hope they bring it back.

Bonnie March 23, 2013 at 12:21 am

With all the poor TV shows on and this one was interesting and intriguing someone takes it off. Nothing good on this week why not pick another day Tuesday, Monday or even Fridays. Really who does all this programing -should be cut, hire someone who watcxhes TV.

Alicia March 22, 2013 at 11:46 pm

I really loved this show. I loved the apocalyptic theme & I was so involved and excited for the next show which was not on! I was completely let down. I hope you reconsider cancelling it. I would like to see it at 10pm instead of 8pm. I had to watch it on my ipad later in the evening. I also thought that there were other shows which should have been cancelled before this one! Please bring it back!

anonymous March 22, 2013 at 11:20 pm

another great one cancelled, and why? We only got 3 episodes!. Was there too much religious content in it for ABC? It had the makings of being an excellent series, and was, so to speak, cut down in it’s prime.

kat March 22, 2013 at 9:41 pm

I would love it if this show comes back on. I was looking for more episodes. I was wondering when it would show a new episode. But know I know there is no more. I don’t know how they could take off this show. I beleive this is the best show out right now.

theatergirl March 22, 2013 at 9:16 pm

This show had a lot of potential, but as usual ratings hungry exec’s pulled what could have been a successful show when marketed correctly and put in a great time slot. Cheers, Seinfield and many other long lasting iconic shows would have gone the same route in this market because they would not have been given the chance to succeed.

Greg & Brooke March 22, 2013 at 8:36 pm

My wife and I really enjoyed this program. Reminded me of the National Treasure movies. We would like to see it revived. . . maybe in a different time slot if need be.

Phil March 22, 2013 at 8:05 pm

I liked this show and the apocoliptic theme, you had to pay attention to the plot and follow all the subplots. Bring it back!

vicki March 22, 2013 at 6:24 pm

How can they cancel a show after only 3 episodes. The characters were just being developed and the plot was getting interesting so what was the problem? Are people so hard to entertain, have they all gotten so use to “reality programs” that they can’t follow a mystery program? Please, please, please bring it back!

Espie March 22, 2013 at 11:39 am

I loved Zero Hour and I am sorry to see it go. But there was little chemistry between the wife and husband.

theresa jackson March 22, 2013 at 11:00 am

We hope that the show will come back. We loved what we seen so far. We hate to start watching shows and then there cancel. The episodes we have watch so far was peaking our interest and who snatches the show after three episodes. That is just wrong . What about us viewers out here. Please reconsider. We would truly love to watch this before all of these reality shows.

Erica March 22, 2013 at 10:32 am

I really liked this show!!! I hate the fact it was canceled I need to know what was going to happen next.