Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 — August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

current TV show

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Anonymous February 24, 2013 at 11:20 am

Enjoy the story line so far. Hard to hear the dialogue over the background noise. Hope that improves next episode.

Bob February 23, 2013 at 8:40 pm

My wife and I love this show, but the episode “Face” was a DISASTER. We couldn’t hear the dialogue for all of the background noise. I think ABC should order a re-edit of the entire episode and re-broadcast it so we can figure out what’s going on. Was the editing department asleep at the wheel on this episode??? What a trainwreck.

Earl Wolfe February 23, 2013 at 8:01 pm

The music is obnoxiously loud, ruining the show. If it continues this loud, I will not continue following Zero Hour. Who ever made the decision to have the background music play at this level should be terminated. It is just ludicrous.

Ryc February 22, 2013 at 7:09 pm

I couldn’t find it on last night. Our local ABC didn’t carry it.
For one… I really enjoyed the initial episode and would continue to follow it. There is nothing else in that timeslot worth watching.

Donna Delio February 22, 2013 at 2:25 pm

I like the show, but I have one complaint. The music over powers the actors when they talk, first I thought it might be my TV but its new and I checked it out. What can I do to hear the actors better or what can the broadcast company do? Outside of that I like the show and the actors. Please help with the sound problem.

Donna

jpelle42 February 24, 2013 at 4:33 am

Pls do not cancel without having an ending. Understand networks need to have a winning show, but if not and you decide to cancel let it end with some questions answered or person rescued or giving us the viewers the opportunity to ask those questions about humanity that we would never question. Example god or other gods and the path of our existence before now and future.

Bob Icke February 22, 2013 at 12:58 pm

What was with the sound last nite? Couldn’t hear the dialogue over the musuc and background noise

Lilly February 22, 2013 at 10:12 am

Keep this show. The best I’ve seen yet.

Anonymous February 21, 2013 at 9:39 pm

The background music is to loud! I can’t hear what they are saying!!

joseph barbiaux February 21, 2013 at 9:21 pm

Background music overpowers dialogue.
Could have been a decent show, but reminds me of “Lost”, a series going nowhere. I give it 4 episodes before cancellation.

Mike speasl February 21, 2013 at 9:19 pm

Indiana Jones, National Treasure, Saturday morning serials….! This looks like a good one

Jim February 21, 2013 at 9:18 pm

Ok show but the background music is in the foreground and the dialog is washed out. Difficult to watch because of this.

Sarah Alloway February 21, 2013 at 8:56 pm

I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS SHOW. IT HAS ALL MY TRAVEL INTERESTS. i hope this show lasts 10 seasons.

Anonymous February 21, 2013 at 8:25 pm

I am ready to turn it off. The music is so loud that I can not hear what is being said.
No, I don’t need hearing aids, wife says same thing.
Turn down the background music so we can hear the dialog or does the dialog suck too?

Scott February 21, 2013 at 9:27 pm

Completely agree. Its crazy loud and ominous. And I cant hear what anyone is saying.

Lilly February 22, 2013 at 10:14 am

Their are alot of Channels that have this problem, don’t know why they would do this if they want you to enjoy the show.

Tara February 21, 2013 at 5:23 pm

I LOVE THIS SHOW!! I have told so many people to watch the series. It just started? I am confused how it could end already?

Mayday February 20, 2013 at 7:39 pm

The terrible acting by the actress playing the FBI agent ruined this show for me. She is so bad I cringed, and had to fast forward when she was on-screen. Just too painful to watch.