Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 — August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.

Series Finale:
Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Canceled and renewed TV show

645 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Bob says

My wife and I love this show, but the episode “Face” was a DISASTER. We couldn’t hear the dialogue for all of the background noise. I think ABC should order a re-edit of the entire episode and re-broadcast it so we can figure out what’s going on. Was the editing department asleep at the wheel on this episode??? What a trainwreck.

2. Earl Wolfe says

The music is obnoxiously loud, ruining the show. If it continues this loud, I will not continue following Zero Hour. Who ever made the decision to have the background music play at this level should be terminated. It is just ludicrous.

3. Ryc says

I couldn’t find it on last night. Our local ABC didn’t carry it.
    For one… I really enjoyed the initial episode and would continue to follow it. There is nothing else in that timeslot worth watching.

4. Donna Delio says

I like the show, but I have one complaint. The music over powers the actors when they talk, first I thought it might be my TV but its new and I checked it out. What can I do to hear the actors better or what can the broadcast company do? Outside of that I like the show and the actors. Please help with the sound problem.

Donna

• jpelle42 says

Pls do not cancel without having an ending. Understand networks need to have a winning show, but if not and you decide to cancel let it end with some questions answered or person rescued or giving us the viewers the opportunity to ask those questions about humanity that we would never question. Example god or other gods and the path of our existence before now and future.

5. joseph barbiaux says

Background music overpowers dialogue.
    Could have been a decent show, but reminds me of “Lost”, a series going nowhere. I give it 4 episodes before cancellation.

6. Jim says

Ok show but the background music is in the foreground and the dialog is washed out. Difficult to watch because of this.

7. Anonymous says

I am ready to turn it off. The music is so loud that I can not hear what is being said.
    No, I don’t need hearing aids, wife says same thing.
    Turn down the background music so we can hear the dialog or does the dialog suck too?

8. Tara says

I LOVE THIS SHOW!! I have told so many people to watch the series. It just started? I am confused how it could end already?

9. Mayday says

The terrible acting by the actress playing the FBI agent ruined this show for me. She is so bad I cringed, and had to fast forward when she was on-screen. Just too painful to watch.