Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 — August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

current TV show

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Robert Mitchell March 26, 2013 at 12:50 pm

One of the most suspensful shows I seen in a long time. It brings reality in a way ,a.k.a. Devinci Code. Hope this show will be picked up as a summer repalacement.

Debra March 26, 2013 at 11:44 am

I was really getting into the show and now I find out it’s cancelled, why? I agree with a previous comment about all the crappy reality shows that are on and when you have a good show come on, you cancel it. I agree put it back on the schedule.

Judi March 25, 2013 at 11:45 pm

This was one of the most original shows in a very long time. I hope ABC at least airs the remaining 10 episodes. Would love to see it picked up and continued on another network.

Nativebeauty March 25, 2013 at 11:27 pm

I’ve noticed everytime i get excited about a show that comes on ABC or CBS they are great for up an canceling it. But yet they keep these idiot reality shows coming. I guess I’ll have to stick with USA and SyFy. They will at least finish a season out!!!

Heather March 25, 2013 at 9:21 pm

I am so furious that they cancelled this show. It was smart, intriguing, and completely completely unique. I assume they just want us to be brainwashed into thinking celebrity on diving boards and lonely people hoping to get a rose and fifteen minutes of fame is quality television. I can only hope they will eventually air the remaining episodes.

Sheila March 25, 2013 at 9:17 pm

I love this show and was devastated that it was canceled! It kept me on the edge of my seat and my husband and I would sit and review and try to figure out the clues. Is there somewhere we can see the other episodes?? I hate not knowing how it ends.

terry g March 25, 2013 at 8:42 pm

Loved this show. Where can we go to watch the un-aired shows?

Syl March 25, 2013 at 8:22 pm

How can you cancel a very interesting show that had great promise. Oh I know how. You want to keep us stupid with those reality (UN) shows and keep intelligent shows away from us.

Angie March 25, 2013 at 7:42 pm

Loved this show! Can’t believe they didnt even give it a fighting chance. So frustrated with networks now days. Going to just start waiting till the season of a show is over and watch it on Netflix, that way not disappointed if its cancelled.

Patti March 25, 2013 at 7:07 pm

This was a good show! Very disappointed that it was cancelled. Can’t understand why shows about zombies, serial killers, and sexual exploits are so popular while more cerebral series struggle. A sad reflection of our society.

sue March 25, 2013 at 6:53 pm

I was wondering what happened to Zero Hour & found out that it was cancelled.
It was really good but then they also took off Park Ave 666 they get rid off the good shows & keep the stupid reality shows.Really do I care about some “star” diving get serious!!!!!

Jill March 25, 2013 at 6:48 pm

I thought it was a great show…. intriguing, and a novel plot. Bring it back!

Alicia Sargant March 25, 2013 at 4:27 pm

Cancelled? Cancelled? We are inundated with all this reality crap and you canel a really good show? BRING IT BACK!!

arlene March 25, 2013 at 4:16 pm

I love this premise of this show – very like Heros and Lost. Whose bright idea was it to cancel it? hang em.

pierra March 25, 2013 at 3:55 pm

quel station!!!! vous vous jouer des tėlėspectateurs, flash forward, 666 parc avenue, zero hour, frustration une appres l autre, et pour les auteurs, senaristes,acteurs, quel gachi!!!! les cotes d ėcoute c est tout se qui vous importe n est-ce pas??? je n en direr pas plus pour rester polie vender les a d autre qui nous en feront profiter et qui on des exigence de rentabilitė moin grande.