Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 – August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

current TV show

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Cherie March 28, 2013 at 3:50 pm

I liked this show. No one asked me for my opinion, so who did the TV show raters ask about this show? I loved the National Treasure meets the Da Vinci Code feel of the show. Now I don’t know what happens! Is there any way to see the remaining episodes?

Kristin March 28, 2013 at 3:35 pm

ABC you should have given this a chance it was a good show, not everyone who watches TV has a Nielsen System. Bring back Zero Hour or at least let your audience get closure.

Carrie Welling March 28, 2013 at 2:08 pm

My husband and I really enjoyed this show. It was one of very few shows we actually watch together. When we were not home to watch it we DVR’d it and would stay up all hours to catch up on the missed episodes. We really miss this show. Please bring it back!!!

Debbie March 28, 2013 at 1:54 pm

Zero Hour was a good show. How can you cancel a show after only 3 episodes? Bring this back show back and finish all the episodes! Why do you guys always get rid of good shows? I like shows that have a story, something you can get into. And it was nice to see Anthony Edwards back on TV. This was a good show. You need to run all 13 shows!

TH March 28, 2013 at 11:16 am

One of the few shows that was worth watching this year with a good cast. Bad time slot? Too much March Madness? Too much “reality TV”? Maybe I can hope for a DVD?

Anonymous March 28, 2013 at 9:26 pm

I’m right there with you!

Lois March 27, 2013 at 10:16 pm

I am really upset about this show being cancelled!!! Zero Hour was to run for 13 episodes and only showing 3 episodes is disgusting. This show reminded me so much of the movie, “National Treasure”…it isn’t fair to drop the show when it was only going to be on a short time anyway!! Please bring it back and let it finish!!!!

CK March 27, 2013 at 8:24 pm

How about everyone hit ABC on Twitter or Facebook or via email. It CAN make a difference. NBC dropped REVOLUTION and it is back this week. Let’s see if we can’t get this quality program back. Maybe they need to move it so those who watch good programs like TOUCH and PERSON OF INTEREST and so on can see this. Thursday is a tough night because of those programs running against it. Give it the balance of the 13 episodes to decide if it is good or not.

kerry March 27, 2013 at 10:20 pm

every time i find something i really like the net work cancels it you didn’t even give it a chance not fair this was a good show there are enough stupid shows on t.v. we need shows like zero hour

CK March 27, 2013 at 8:17 pm

Since when is 3 episodes a fair test of a program? Has our instant society gotten so instant that things can be judged by 1 or 2 episodes? Impossible. If that had been the case, I Love Lucy would never have gotten past “I.”

This was acutally a program that involved the viewer and made the viewer think and try to work things out. Oh wait. That’s why ABC dropped it. The network doesn’t want people to think. If they did, they would not inundate their programming with limp, lack luster comedies and dull witted bachelors and bachelorettes. Afterall, they did drop Missing too. It’s like they have forgotten that the program LOST really helped to secure them along with other quality programs that began about the same time. Until then, they had been barely at #3 or 4 of the 4 major commercial networks. And all this ina time when there is even more competition for the viewing audience with even more cable networks and services like Hulu-Plus and Netflix.

Shame on you network execs. At this rate, you won’t even be able to get hired at BlockBuster Video.

Bonnie March 27, 2013 at 2:14 pm

Dang!

Toni March 27, 2013 at 2:09 pm

I am soooooo upset that this is cancelled. My husband and I thought that this was one of the best new shows to air and kept thinking that we were getting the wrong day and time to view it. I do not make time to watch TV as a rule but made an exception to this show after watching the first episode and again soooooooo upset.
YOU NEED TO BRING IT BACK!!!!

Kari March 27, 2013 at 1:43 pm

Shows like the Bachelor and Bachelorette have been on for YEARS and yet a cool show like this only gets 3 episodes aired? TV programming these days is pure crap. I loved the Davinci Code-type feel of the show and now we don’t get to find out what happens. What a crock.

Ethann March 26, 2013 at 10:20 pm

I really, really liked this show and suddenly with no explanation it is not on anymore. What a boneheaded move! If I see one more stupid, mind mush reality show put in place of something that is for those with an IQ above 80, I will quit watching network TV at all. This had all the elements needed for an excellent, engrossing telling of a story. Who told you to scrap it after only 3 shows? Whoever it is needs to be fired -Now!

Ellie March 26, 2013 at 10:16 pm

I am so enthralled in this ……please don’t cancel it! I have to know?
If you don’t keep this going then I m going to have to try and submit my own story to somebody, anybody that will listen ( or can and is willing to read ) a really great story for a movie or series.. We are all just looking for something to follow. It’s a release for all of us 9 to 5ers. Give us something you bunch of I don’t care just wanna make moneyers. Stop the insanity!

Logan LaBranche March 26, 2013 at 4:29 pm

I was really into this TV show and now you canceled it…..WHY????? Will it be coming back on?

Darcy Sinsley March 26, 2013 at 3:27 pm

I am VERY PISSED OFF to discover that Zero Hour was canceled. They didn’t give give it a chance to air! 3 shows come on! It takes more than that! I am disgusted w/ ABC. CBS and NBC cuz they are putting too much “reality shows” and its boring! I loved the suspense of Zero Hour and always looked forward to the next showing every week. I AM LITERALLY VERY UPSET over that. It was similiar to Tomb Raider or National Treasure (movies) and I loved those movies!
Guess I better keep looking on SYFY, USA or the other channcels that give shows a chance. They had Park Ave 666 and they took that off. I believe The Gifted Man was also on ABC and it was another good show! Ghost Whisperer another good show I don’t know what to think here!