Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 — August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

current TV show

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Peggy March 29, 2013 at 11:21 pm

What? I really was getting into this show! How on earth can a show gain a following if they only leave it on for 3 shows?? It’s like they have to have millions of viewers the first night and then more every show after that. Why can’t we have shows on that less than a million people enjoy? I don ‘t even want to start watching new shows which could be why people stopped tuning in!!

Anonymous March 29, 2013 at 9:25 pm

This is so wrong, finally a show that worth watching they cancel for more stupid reality tv

JON A SHRAMEK March 29, 2013 at 12:54 pm

Someone tell us viewers what to do. Can we get it back on ? until then it’s ZERO ABC…

Robert McWillians March 29, 2013 at 10:51 am

I have been waiting for the next episodes of this show Zero Hour. It is thrilling and unexpected and I love that it follows a very quiet society the Rosecruceans. I am a Rosicrucian from the San Jose order and love how this show is being revealed of this society. It is amazing the thought process behind it, please do not cancell this show. People that have a scientific mind need shows like this then the stupid reality shows that areen’t even real at all, just secripted to look real I know some of the actors of these shows and believe me, they are not real, just fabricated to make you think they are. But they are so phoney. Bring back Zero Hour.

David March 29, 2013 at 9:46 am

Great show ! Was really looking forward to following this one. Bring it back !

JThomas March 29, 2013 at 9:44 am

I loved Zero Hour. Every year they cancel all their good show for reality shows. Soooo sick of reality shows. Bring that back and Missing.

CH55 March 29, 2013 at 11:43 pm

I haven’t watched Zero Hour but I loved Missing. It makes no sense to cancel a show before it even gets a good footing. I’m tired of reality shows, news shows, and talk shows. It’s a shame the local networks keep canceling good shows. Perhaps a cable channel will pick it up. I wonder if there’s anything we can do about it.

giovanni ruggiero March 29, 2013 at 2:11 am

that’ bull shit i liked this show hate when they put a show on for 3 weeks then get rid of it

Anonymous March 28, 2013 at 8:58 pm

I have been waiting and waiting for this show to come back on! I thought that the first three episodes were teasers….and was just on a little break to make room for the annoying and ridiculous reality celebrity shows, like every other network out there, only to just find out tonight that Zero Hour has been CANCELLED???? This was my LOST! What a mistake to cancel. I hope you bring it back.

Elspeth March 28, 2013 at 8:43 pm

Finally an intelligent show and they cancel it. Too bad.

Joe m March 28, 2013 at 8:23 pm

oneof the best things on tv please bring it back a true cliff hanger deserve’s to be aired

Sandra March 28, 2013 at 7:43 pm

Please put Zero Hour back on. It was truly unfair for you to cancel a show that was only just started. I live with terrible pain and because of the intensity of Zero Hour for one hour I was able to escape some of it. Please at least run the full season so we can see what happens. Thank you very much.

Anonymous March 28, 2013 at 6:53 pm

I really liked Zero Hour and was looking forward to the mystery unraveling each week. How can they cancel after only 3 shows…..that’s crazy.

Karen March 28, 2013 at 6:51 pm

Bring it back, please. It’s nice to have a shoow for intelligent people. I never watch sililly, bathroom-humored, laugh-tracked sitcoms

Jenny March 28, 2013 at 6:26 pm

What?? They took it off. Why don’t they take some or all the “reality shows” off? I loved what I saw of Zero Hour. What was three shows? I cant beleive ABC. They cancel all the good shows. What iew shows s wrong with those people they show you a few shows, just enough to get you hooked then they take it off. No wonder I don’t watch much TV, anymore. I’d rather read than watch reality shows.

JThomas March 29, 2013 at 9:45 am

I know. ABC did that last year too. I loved that show Missing. So sick of reality t.v. too.

DonnaP March 28, 2013 at 4:25 pm

What a rip – I have been looking for this program since the intial 3 episodes – figured it was too soon for it to disappear then re-appear again – but no…….you had to cancel it…..if you planned 13 episodes run the remaining episodes instead of the re-runs and junk you are running there now…….I am seriously disappointed; just as I was disappointed in the cancellation of Last Resort – this ranks up there with them taking off Missing last year……that too was a suspenseful, intellegent show…….