Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 – August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

current TV show

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Anonymous April 8, 2013 at 11:13 am

Was a good show, different. It should be brought back

Mike April 8, 2013 at 4:42 am

I was really getting into this series I wish to zero hour would return

Mike April 8, 2013 at 4:41 am

I was really looking forward to this series why was it canceled I wish zero hour would return

Mike April 8, 2013 at 4:39 am

I was looking forward to this series why did they cancel it was a very very good show What of that we got to see I was getting into it I wish this would return.

Jon Beeman April 7, 2013 at 7:57 pm

O.K. so Anthony Edwards was a bit to whiney, I was hoping he would man up a bit and the show would of been great. What kind of numbers did it pull. Give it a chance.

Judy Terrile April 7, 2013 at 2:41 pm

It really sucks that a good program only had 3 chances to survive, it was getting GOOD
with just the 3 clocks found. It probably would have even better with all 13 clocks.
PLEASE BRING IT BACK ALL EPISODES

Lisa C. Miller April 7, 2013 at 11:25 am

I loved this show. I agree that if you payed for 13 shows show them. Then take a poll and see if there was interest in this show. It was interesting and to say it will be back in three weeks and then not bring it back sad. There is not a lot of things worthy to watch on tv anymore. Please bring it back.

Kathy April 7, 2013 at 11:01 am

I really loved this show and looked forward to it every week. It was so much better than reality t.v. shows , that I am so tired of, we need more drama shows on t.v. like this one.I am tired of wife swap,the bachelor, all the singing shows,why not follow some of the shows that are so popular on public t.v. It is a shame our lives are so boring that we have to watch the reality of others lives, I for one can escape into the shows like this one,so sorry it has been cancelled!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah April 7, 2013 at 10:35 am

I honestly do not understand why this show was canceled. I am a teenager and this show was great! I can not stand reality shows. Why would they keep most of that and cancel this? I agree with most of these comments, please have it be on DVD or something.

Diana Hooks April 6, 2013 at 2:13 pm

My friends and I made a special night of television to watch some really good tv. We are all very sad to see such a good program leave us. Now we will have to find a different network to watch. They at least let us know before they take it away from us. We are very upset.

Priscilla April 6, 2013 at 2:07 pm

I’m tired of ABC cutting shows before they give them a chance. I was getting interested in this one – it made you think! All these stupid, juvenile reality shows taking over the networks are so annoying and have even pre-empted good shows. There are only about 5 shows even worth watching in primetime on ABC anymore – wake up ABC we’re not all mindless drones out here looking for sappy, unentertaining, staged “reality” crap!

Michelle Egizi April 6, 2013 at 12:01 pm

I think that this is a great show. Its the DaVinci code meets Indiana joins. Lots of action and great storyline. Maybe some of the information did not match but who cares its TV. You bought all 13 episodes at least air them so we can see what happens. Again, this was an original show and they did not give it a chance. It really saddens me that ABC cannot get it together. This would be a great show on SyFy or try re-airing in the summer months when there is nothing on, I bet you would get a huge following. Honestly, I cannot believe they replaced this show wirh reruns of Shark Tank. I am just getting to the point where I am not going to invest my time watching anything on ABC. Very sad to see such a great show gets cancelled.

JACK SWINEFORD April 5, 2013 at 9:47 pm

Really bummed! Show was intriguing. C’mon, bring it back.
Better than all these stupid reality shows!

jessica April 5, 2013 at 4:29 pm

Yes I loved the show and concept, and ABC’s decision to cancel and replace with wife swap leads me to form a not so nice hypothesis of the decision makers while red widow would be great with scandal and put zero hour on Sunday. Just after three episodes is too hasty as well as no counting the people that would watch on demand leaving me to remember how the river was done somewhat wrong as well, with ABC having some great shows zero hour was unfairly treated, it had great writing and a good cast and a concept unlike anything else on tv, if abc refuses to give it the credit it deserves maybe selling it to a different network would be smart so viewers wouldn’t be pushed to further move away from the networks due to their inability to realize that just because people may not watch it at it’s air time dvr’s and on demand would have gotten it the viewers it needed …you guys didn’t even give word of mouth a chance , it will be hard to beat the big bang theory but I must say there is something there with this show and it was unjustly treated…thurs had a bevy of plain good tv , with person of interest and elementary , zero hour was just as good and kept you guessing I want to know what happens if you won’t air it at least put it on demand so those of us who actually like to watch good writing at work aren’t punished just because you people can’t figure out where to put it…what about tue’s even there is absolutely nothing on tue night so put it there but don’t cancel after 3 episodes like I said word of mouth hadn’t had a chance to spread there are some people left who still think for themselves and don’t need a critic to tell them what to watch and think…………..all in all unfairly treated and we the viewer are punished with wife swap and no wonder cbs kicks you but on thurs……..so can you please change the time slot and give the public a good show back and i’ll be happy to tell anyone to watch it ..after 3 episodes of a good show you cancel and the reason it didn’t do well is due to not having a proper launch and then doing nothing to combat the negativity ..there are people out there that hate everything due them hating themselves and want everyone to be as bigoted and vapid as them and if you’re not then you are an idiot ….that sentiment is too wide spread these days and that is why, good shows that allow you to forget about the poor condition of society as a whole that lacks imagination and even the ability to come up with something as creative as zero hour is refreshing and you people ruin it with wife swap and you wonder why people have gotten out of the habit of watching your network…..start putting more shows on like zero hour, scandal, once upon a time, revenge and red widow and less of the quasi reality crap

Jubileerose April 4, 2013 at 9:35 pm

What about us? I will take Zero Hour over all series on right now. Blood, Guts, Rape give it a break! Dag. I guess thats what sells. Just like Jake 2.o gone! Can O pick these up?