Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 — August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.

Series Finale:
Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Canceled and renewed TV show

646 Comments on "Zero Hour"

Notify of

Terri
Terri
March 21, 2013 8:05 pm

I loved this show! Made me look forward to Thursday nights, then wham! Wife Swap stinks. I also liked Ashley Judd’s show last year too.

Mr PC User
Mr PC User
March 21, 2013 7:31 pm

The networks cancel every show I usually like. Isnt everyone tired of “reality, dating, dancing, surviving, and singing” shows yet? What happened to adventure, action, and intrigue in todays series? :[

Bob
Bob
March 21, 2013 7:21 pm

It was a great idea and had me drawn in. To have pulled it after just three episodes sucks. It wasn’t given a chance. Will there ever be a way to see the other episodes?

scott
March 21, 2013 7:18 pm

why did they make it so slow moving?I want to know what happen,instead of him whining about his wife

mary
mary
March 21, 2013 7:17 pm

please put it back on, hate reality tv nothing worth watching in wife swap

Anonymous
Anonymous
March 21, 2013 7:03 pm

This was such a good show full of suspense, it got you hooked, was anxiously waiting for the next episode. I’m really disappointed ABC this was better than all that reality tv that’s out there. I was so into the storyline. PLEASE PLEASE bring it back!!!!!

Donna
Donna
March 21, 2013 6:26 pm

Why was Zero Hour cancelled before it was given a fair chance?? It’s great entertainment that made the audience THINK and ASK QUESTIONS. Or was that the reason it was cancelled? What do reality shows do other than dull the mind and conscious? Put Zero Hour back on! It was my only hour of tv during the week. Now I’ll have to watch DVDs on Thursdays too.

kathie zarthar
kathie zarthar
March 21, 2013 6:19 pm

i want zero hour back too!! what a bunch of bull!! loved that show, they didn’t give it a chance…

Anita.L
Anita.L
March 21, 2013 5:59 pm

I can’t believe they canceled the show. I loved ZERO HOUR, please bring it back. It’s the one show I couldn’t wait to watch every week. God, why do we get stuck watching garbage all the time. Zero Hour was a show where you had to have a little intelligence to figure out , maybe that was the problem. Easier to cancel it.

Margo & Melvin Klundt
Margo & Melvin Klundt
March 21, 2013 5:53 pm

We were given a hook and a reason to look forward to a fast-paced drama on Thursday nights. Then suddenly, the rug is pulled out from its viewers in the middle of the series with no reason as to why. We would like to see the full series come back, to find out how the story progresses and how it ends. Enough with all these reality series. Bring back a story that keeps you guessing with every turn — like the “National Treasure” movies.

Tamara
Tamara
March 21, 2013 4:46 pm

I cant believe you took the show off just to put crap on!!!!

Debbi
Debbi
March 21, 2013 4:35 pm
You know, I understand how the Nielson ratings work. Unfortunately, they’re in homes…bah, can’t use the words here. How in the world do real people (like all of us here lol) get a say in what’s kept or removed from our viewing pleasure. I, for one, do not watch ANY reality shows. I’m sorry, they are NOT real. I fully enjoy having to guess, having to think, watching plots unfold. Not to say I don’t enjoy my occasional comedy (or even Disney show). It was a hard choice between Big Bang or Zero Hour; but Zero Hour won out. I’ve… Read more »
Anonymous
Anonymous
March 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Once again a show that is different and shows potential is canelled befor it was even gave a chance. ABC you have disappointed me again. You keep cancelling shows that are different and have potential, minus park avenue 666, that was horrible. Please bring it back and give it a chance.

Mary s
Mary s
March 21, 2013 11:46 am

I really liked that show! Now I’m back to re-runs of other things. I agree with everybody else. The reallity shows are garbage. This had some intrigue and I couldn’t wait to see the next episode… Who is making these decisions to cancel shows?

Edda
Edda
March 21, 2013 11:29 am

Zero Hour is cancelled!!! I love this show. I hate reality shows, so I was looking forward to something interesting and suspenseful. I couldn’t wait for the 4th episode and it never came. I can’t believe it was cancelled so soon!! You didn’t give it a chance. Please bring back the series.

1 24 25 26 27 28 41