Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 – August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

current TV show

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

David Hampton April 10, 2013 at 8:58 am

please bring back zero hour it is a really good series! I enjoyed watching the only three episodes. I want to see more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teresa Griffith April 10, 2013 at 8:05 am

loved it please bring it back and give it a chance

beth April 9, 2013 at 11:14 pm

ABC please bring this show back. I totally agree with DAH above and I could not have said it better! Just say no to reality Tv. I watch TV to escape reality, not watch someone else’s train wreck.

DAH April 9, 2013 at 10:56 pm

Completely agree with all. Put the thought-provoking, good plot shows back on TV and put trashy reality shows back in the gutters where you fund them. They are NOT entertainment and I don’t care to watch someone’s dysfunctional life aired as such. This is why our children and young people think being stupid or crazy violent is OK. Put on the creative shows that people worked hard to imagine and that make us think and imagine ourselves. Otherwise you might as well drop off the air and let cable take over.

doc April 9, 2013 at 6:55 pm

We were sorry to see another good show go too. I guess the networks, in their infinite wisdom, will replace it with perhaps, “Survivor DISNEYLAND, The final crusade!!!!!!” At least they might have to wait more than 2 minutes for an ambulance to take care of a messed up fingernail for someone that couldn’t find a date in high school.

Marcy April 9, 2013 at 5:17 pm

I can not believe that ABC cancelled ZERO HOUR! I am so tired of the networks pulling shows that are actually wonderful. This is one of the reasons I do NOT start watching new shows. I get hooked and then BAM! they’re gone. Why? didn’t make enough money for you in the 4 weeks it was shown?. I loved Zero Hour and am disappointed it was taken off the air.

Belle April 9, 2013 at 8:47 am

WOW, Really sad. My husband and I finally had a show that we agreed on watching together. We looked forward to it. I don’t think the show was given a chance to succeed. Both my husband and I are disappointed.

VB April 9, 2013 at 1:37 am

I love this show! Why was it cancelled? Please bring it back!

Linda April 8, 2013 at 11:05 pm

Zero Hour: How frustrating! Another great show pulled off the air. It’s getting to the point I hate to watch tv. Every time I find a show I like, they yank it off the air and stick another reality show in it’s place. ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

Sandy M April 8, 2013 at 11:04 pm

Why would you cancel this show? It was interesting with a good plot. Cut some of the ridiculous reality TV shows (that never have anything even close to real on them) and leave the shows with plots and decent acting alone! Bring it back and finish off the season, don’t leave us hanging.

susan bond April 8, 2013 at 10:36 pm

Who is making the decision to cancel these shows?Not the Viewing public ?
It was good entertainment. Well written and thought provoking.
It’s like losing studio 69 all over again!

Jo April 8, 2013 at 9:21 pm

Too bad was looking forward to watching each week

renee April 8, 2013 at 8:09 pm

liked zero hour,sorry to see it cancelled.they were not given a chance and they should have at least filmed the first season instead of leaving us hanging.

sharon April 8, 2013 at 7:17 pm

It is like they look into my head, and any shows I like they cancel. I am ready to cancel TV altogether. Sick of all the gore, violence, sex that they pass off as entertainment. Zero hour seemed to have substance, plot.

Jan T April 8, 2013 at 6:19 pm

This series was not given a chance. It actually was well written and full of suspense. Why continue to show reality shows that require so little thought? Please at least have the episodes available on hulu plus or dvd.