Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 – August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

current TV show

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Valerie Lopez May 5, 2013 at 5:11 pm

How could anything so imaginative, fresh, thought provoking, and completely entertaining be cancelled? Do the networks just not want to make money anymore? I just can’t believe this! Someone is giving very terrible advice. I am waiting for someone to make this right. If ABC doesn’t want to make money, they should sell the series to another network, who knows a great thing when they see it. Whoever cancelled Zero Hour may be in the early stages of Alzheimers and should not be making important decisions.

Dianna Ray May 2, 2013 at 8:46 am

We were really getting into Zero Hour and enjoyed the plot, but after only 3 episodes, tried to find it and now its cancelled? What a disappointment again, a great new show, with a very different , interesting plot…who makes these decisions about cancelling?Are they over age 25? Too bad, you just lost some viewers who are paying the bills for all the younger people still living at home. We have more buying power to purchase your ad products than you think.

agnes April 28, 2013 at 7:42 pm

This was an interesting show, much better than all of the “reality” shows out there. Please bring it back, it was nice to see Anthony Edwards again. ABC–there are people out here that like to watch shows other than Splash, come on people we do have some intelligence out here!

Sally April 28, 2013 at 11:02 am

It really stinks that such a good & exciting show got cancelled. It’s not right that this should happen to such a good show.

Ardonia April 27, 2013 at 12:24 am

What happen that was a good show, I guess if there is no sex or cursing it won’t make it. Sad

JEB April 25, 2013 at 4:20 pm

Great show, actors believable plot thickening…Bring back soon with all the re=runs should be more widely viewed.

Anonymous April 27, 2013 at 2:21 pm

Zero hour was such a good show, I’m sorry it is not airing anymore. Please bring it back the whole series. My whole family was into the show and then it disappeared. What a shame.

Mary C April 25, 2013 at 1:52 pm

Please run the episodes! We want to know the rest of the story!

Michael Stokes April 24, 2013 at 10:40 am

I love this show. and its gone. I hate that. its not reality crap tv so its gone.

Sherri Lanette Nalepa April 22, 2013 at 10:06 pm

My husband and I loved zero hour we were so fascinated by the story line, and the history behind this show. We DVR’d it and never ever missed a moment of it. I cannot believe you would cancel the show. Bring it back it was amazing Please!!!!

Marguerite Bartlett April 22, 2013 at 5:55 pm

Seriously my hubby and I both enjoyed the story line and really wanted more. To bad ABC cancelled Zero Hour it was very entertaining.

Teresa Griffith April 22, 2013 at 7:47 am

bring it back with all the reruns on right now it would have been the best time to air Zero Hour. If you don’t want it then give it to a network that has some taste.

Alicia Holbrook April 22, 2013 at 1:40 am

We loved the show and can’t believe it was canceled!!! Bring it back!

Anonymous April 27, 2013 at 9:55 am

Oh I was so mad that it got cancelled…
But I think one of the main problems was that were moving to fast at each episode
So they did no what to do next, I also think the use to much money for those clocks and the all the places they travel…
This is mainly my opinion but I think it should have went on a different channel like ABC family or CW or ect. That have experience shows that have not been canceled (well atleast not as much)
I thought this show was different in terms of giving us something that had to do with history and just a different point of view

Cecelia April 22, 2013 at 1:17 am

I really liked this show. Cant beleave ABC is doing it again I really liked River got into it and then it was canceled. Im really disappointed in ABC Who said lets cancel Zero Hour
and put on Splash. How stupid are you people. Im questioning watching ABC anymore.

Esther Robinson April 22, 2013 at 12:01 am

My husband (58) and I (65) were really getting into the series and wondered what happened to it. We were both surprised and disappointed to find out that it had been taken off. It seems terribly unfair to give it only two episodes while shows that seem silly to us stay on forever. We hope that we will get a chance to find out how the drama unfolds. Please don’t leave us hanging like this. Hopefully, Esther and Phil Robinson

Miriam Leiseroff April 21, 2013 at 4:59 am

I really liked this show. It was intriguing and intelligent. Probably too intelligent for those couch potatoes that watch stupid reality shows. What a shame it was cancelled. The same thing happened with Harry’s Law, which was another great show cancelled for no good reason. I feel bad for the actors. Only three episodes were shown and that left the enthused viewers hanging in the air. Who makes these dumb decisions? Really ticked me off!