Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 — August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

current TV show

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

MILLIE June 15, 2013 at 12:13 am

How can they even make an informed decision after only airing 3 episodes? I’ve been waiting to see if it would be coming on again now i find out it’s been cancelled.Lately it seems that any new show I watch gets cancelled after only a few episodes while other shows that should have been cancelled years ago just keep going.

PU June 7, 2013 at 6:07 am

ZERO HOUR
the rest of the 13 episodes are airing (June 29, 2013).
OK? So please everyone stop being upset. :=Dl
in the meantime they r now all 13 all over the WWW.
So I m sure down the line they might sale a DVD for season 1.

begs to wonder tho ; since I have seen all 13 shows now.
Why on God’s green earth would they ever NOT air this ?
its absolutely brilliant!
All over world wide web is great speculation to it being due to religious beliefs?
What do you think?

gday

Anonymous June 13, 2013 at 8:03 pm

Wonderful new!! Actually, it will begin June 15th!

bsk May 29, 2013 at 3:26 pm

oh yeah!!! that was a great show and really liked it!!! How can they decide to cancel it after only 3 episodes – why not show all 13?

kelly o'connor May 27, 2013 at 7:55 pm

Ah. Yeah! Thats a great show. They need to bring it back on either for summer or another network.

cindy May 20, 2013 at 11:53 pm

i love this show . why only after 3 episodes ?????? bring it back

bevery May 20, 2013 at 10:55 pm

yes – i’m upset it was cancelled – again another show I like is cancelled – how could people watch it when they didn’t know it was on – i caught one night when there was nothing on and i loved it – i started telling every one to check it out and then it is no longer – i’m so sick of tv lately – all these reality shows like housewifes, bachlor and bachlorett – and of course all the cop shows with the same story lines – those they keep on – don’t get me wrong i do like the cop shows but there are too many and all have similar story lines – where’s the creativity -i’m even getting ready to take out my cable – it’s getting too expensive to keep watching old reruns – enough already

Anonymous June 11, 2013 at 12:19 pm

Well said bevery – I agree, networks hardly give a show a chance, if it isn’t off the charts in ratings – boom, it’s cancelled. Last season alone Zero Hour, 666 Park Avenue and Last Resort – some programs without the same plots over and over. I too am tired of Bachelor, Bachelorette, reality, and nighttime soaps (Revenge ugh) and now Mistresses – thank goodness for Netflix and Hulu plus. At least I can watch some good programs again!

will May 18, 2013 at 11:23 am

I love the show . it`s 1 of the best on T,V I hope that the series has an ending . I would like to say just 2 words to the person that cancelled the series ( You Prat ) I`M on episode six at the moment I fount it on a download site the plot is good . every body that produced & stard in the show well done 10/10

norma May 28, 2013 at 1:06 pm

hey will were did you find the download site?? My husband and i would really like to finish watching this to think that they cancelled it for yet another stupid reality show….

jp May 15, 2013 at 12:18 am

Great show. ABC should air it this summer to give it closure.

Teresa Griffith May 14, 2013 at 7:42 am

Come on could you please just give Zero hour to another network that has some taste.

brenda May 13, 2013 at 9:24 pm

We love the show. Why didn’t they give it a chance?

laa May 12, 2013 at 9:18 pm

I really enjoyed this show. I think it should be given another chance with some advertising and a spot where people can have a chance to enjoy it. The quality of the show was that of a movie. The choices on television these days are terrible and sometimes in poor taste.

Anonymous May 12, 2013 at 4:47 am

I really liked this show. Was a lot better than half the crap the stations show. Why is it when they come across gold, they drop it so fast. Give the shit some time. Ppl will tune in, if you give enough time for it to catch on. Over paid morons seem to run these stations. WoW at the money you have LOST. No to even bring up movie rights. This show had a lot to offer. To bad you didn’t see it.

bevery May 20, 2013 at 10:57 pm

i 100% agree with you – but do our opinions really matter – there was not very much advertising to watch this show

Tom May 11, 2013 at 3:44 pm

Looks like too many toes were stepped on, politically, with this show. That’s why it was cancelled. I noticed it was cancelled when Obama was visiting his buddies in Hollywood. I think episode 5 would have taken a big dig at the Bushes. Then there’s the Catholic Church, etc., etc., etc. Please sell it to the SyFy Channel or another that has the fortitude to show it. Will we get to see the rest of the first run series or episodes 4-6, this summer, that has been suggested? This is a great show.

Janice Geschwind May 6, 2013 at 8:25 am

Really?! Come on, finish out the series…my sister is complaining that she can’t find the show anywhere, that she really liked it….and she doesn’t like anything!!!

Tawnia May 5, 2013 at 7:01 pm

Seriously!? Only show 3 of 13 episodes? ABC, why don’t you air the rest & give the people the vote before you cancel? Or better yet, sell it to another station. You actually had a good show for once that I wanted to see. It is because of stuff like this that I ‘d rather read a book than watch TV. At least I get some closure.