Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 — August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

current TV show

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Marc L June 23, 2013 at 12:41 am

It’s an ok show, but is it just me or does the acting seem kind of bad. Before people bash me for this, I do not watch reality shows. I’m not tv critic but I think i’ve seen better acting on a soap opera. Though I am curious how this will play out. Even though it does seem waaaay far fetched.

Sharon smith June 22, 2013 at 8:39 pm

Love this series. Is that why it was canceled? Too many fans & some Hollywood exec decided to take it away just because they can. Power must be heady. I wouldn’t know. I am just a 68 y.o. & not their target group.

Tina Hubbell June 22, 2013 at 8:21 pm

My husband and I love this show. Watching it tonight we feel like we have missed a couple of episodes. So I would like to know where I can find them. We are so excited to see that it is on. Please keep it on!

Maureen June 21, 2013 at 11:11 am

Very sorry it is cancelled just found it and found it very interesting

gino guadalucci June 20, 2013 at 7:13 pm

sometimes i wonder what the qualifications are to be a network executive these days and by the actions of ABC executives and looking at the new fall line up the only qualifications that i see is that u must be fired from a McDonald’s drive thru. they dont advertise a good show like Zerohour then they cancel it after only 3 episodes now they bring it back without letting anyone know.i think ( now this is my opinion ) that they want the show to fail for some reasons.. ABC do us a favor and step up and stop putting all this junk on the T.V. get rid of the reality B.S. and put more shows on like Zerohour and start completing with C.B.S. or do the world a favor and close ur network.

Maria Hunter June 20, 2013 at 8:12 am

Thanks for bringing Zero Hour back.
After finding two new episodes on demand, thought I would check around to find out what was going on. To my surprise, I learned Zero Hour was back on the air. Great show!

Chuck June 19, 2013 at 1:06 pm

This was a great show. We need more like it and less reality shows.

Kevin June 18, 2013 at 7:37 am

I am so tired of all the reality shows. I found this show interesting and enjoyed watching. If there is a chance to save it, they should.

mark June 17, 2013 at 9:42 pm

Just watched Zero Hour for the first time this morning (1st 3 episodes) on “On Demand” and got hooked. Now I do an online search and see its been cancelled. Why do we keep getting bombarded with “Reality” BS and keep losing shows like this. Is it because no one has a life of their own anymore and they have to live through the eyes of others? No wonder its getting harder and harder to find great or at least good programming these days.

Terri Jones June 17, 2013 at 2:29 am

I hope they keep it on. I cannot believe it got canceled before things started moving along. Please keep this show going. Have to know what happens next!

Pamela dengate June 17, 2013 at 2:04 am

Glad it’s back cant wait to get the whole season

Kim Lynch June 16, 2013 at 11:14 pm

It was a great show! Much more interesting than Red Widow.

william giordano June 16, 2013 at 9:54 pm

It’s a shame to cancel a show that leaves you hanging like 24 did. ABC should re think this decision it beats all of the reality junk that people watch now. You don’t have enough problems in your life so you watch some other fools instead!! Come on people get a life and stop watching other peoples lives!!!!!

sarah June 17, 2013 at 8:36 pm

TOTALLY & COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!!!

Anonymous June 16, 2013 at 5:12 pm

Thrilled to have it back, and hope more people recognize it’s worthiness. The story line is riveting, and is notches above the nonsense we face on TV these days. This show makes the viewer think, which may well be the problem for this show’s critics.

Marguerite Startare June 15, 2013 at 12:37 pm

I LOVED THIS SHOW – I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED WHEN IT WAS CANCELLED. I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE IT WILL BE ON THIS SUMMER. WE NEED MORE SHOWS LIKE THIS AND LESS REALITY JUNK.