Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 — August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.

Series Finale:
Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Canceled and renewed TV show

645 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Anita Lovejoy says

I loved Zero Hour; I join all the other favorable comments and say BOOO! I enjoy TV shows with serialized intrigue constructs, and this show was so promising. I am so sick of unscripted shows ( I refuse to call them “reality” shows, most of them are so far from reality that use of the term should be a cause of action for false advertising), talent shows, cheesy soap operas, and poor excuses for sitcoms that a show of this caliber was a refreshing change of pace. I have commented on other websites that I would make a perfect barometer with which to measure a new show’s potential; if I really like a show it’s doomed…… I would say please bring it back, but I don’t want to waste my typing.

2. Ella says

Love this show! I did not know it was on . ABC has been pushing drama shows and this is actually very interesting good actors . I love the Saturday night spot it’s in , there has not been any good 1 hour shows on Saturday night since the Love boat and Fantasy Island :).
    And I’m tired o half hour sit-coms

3. Wanda says

Love the show, something that you can watch and think about. Keep this and get rid of those batchelors, big brothers etc.

4. JB says

This is a really good show! I didn’t even know it was on the air in Feb. I saw it on Hulu and got hooked. It really is sad that execs cancel this show after 3 episodes and no one seems to have even known it was on the air at the time.

5. J Anderson says

Really Loud score during dialogue was so annoying. The music guy must of not cared about what was happening in the show. I can’t believe no one caught that problem befored it aired.

6. J Anderson says

Loud music during dialogue was so annoying. The music guy must of not cared about what was happening in the show.

7. greg says

I also found the show accidentally, when looking for 666 Park Ave; and became hooked! I think this show is a throwback to great episodic programs from the 60’s; al’a, Star Trek that was also cancelled prematurely, Mission Impossible, The Man From UNCLE and son on. It’s fast paced, action packed, well written/acted, with great characters; I wasn’t even a Anthony Edwards or Amy Irving fan, but that’s changed!

8. Dave says

A good show is cancelled and Mistresses and the Bachelorette and other nonsense shows remain on the air. Something is wrong somewhere. Execs’ minds must be in the gutter.

9. dawne says

I am so disappointed, yet another show cancelled the only tv shows they keep these days are reality tv. I liked this program and do no harm and you cancel after a couple episodes. Missing with ashley judd is another. Why do you keep doing this? It takes more than 3 episodes for someone to get in to a show. Please give more thought into keeping good programming that actually takes a brain to watch. Wife swap keeps running and other “Programs for Dummies”. People need to see good prgramming

10. Nyra says

Yes I am sorry that it is cancelled…..I was flipping channels and came across it by accident. I got hooked off of just 1 show and it wasn’t even the first show. I wanted to see more. Now I hear it is been cancelled. What a shame…..I think if it was promoted differently it would definitely have a following. This is a good Sunday show 8:00 p.m. on the main channel. Just my opinion.

11. Kim Cope says

Very disappointed this is being cancelled! It is a great mystery and it involves history I can’t wait for the next week to get here in order to watch the next episode.
    It reminds me of the Tom Hanks movies Divinci Code and Angels and Demons.
    This decision needs to be reevaluated.