Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 – August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

current TV show

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Krys July 21, 2013 at 1:10 am

Love love the show abc was so wrong about this show … They should of put it in a better Time slot!bring it back!!!!!!!!!
please abc

G. Maloney July 21, 2013 at 12:58 am

I don’t know if my previous posting is allowed but this series hit the real question that man’s been grappling with for centuries. Are we men of a GOD? or Gods as MEN? or possible both coming from the same fabric of MASS (science vs religion).

G. Maloney July 21, 2013 at 12:42 am

Great religious concept of blending Science and Religion relative to Ending times. Some one did their research skirting around the Masons and the Catholic Church’s involvement in metaphysic. Everything is genetically engineered now days why not our redeemer.

mark July 21, 2013 at 12:04 am

I am very sorry show is canceled !
But not to worry a sick perverted show will replace it and I will go back to Netflix watching old reruns of clean shows

Jean Long July 19, 2013 at 5:47 pm

I am upset that this show is being cancelled. The story line is very interesting and I don’t move an inch till its over—guess the powers that be think they know what the public likes–too bad

Diane July 17, 2013 at 7:38 am

This is a wonderful show! Smart and well written. Why do they do this when a show takes a while to evolve and cancel after 3 shows.

Dawn July 16, 2013 at 10:44 pm

I love the show three of us have been watching the episodes all week

Mario July 15, 2013 at 9:53 pm

Liked the show and good story line but the loud constant music was annoying, repetitive, distracting and idiotic. The director ruined a good show. Fire him and bring it back with some new talent

Jim Yacobacci July 14, 2013 at 9:41 am

I am so sick of great, intelligent, well-written shows being cancelled before they can develop an audience while we are flooded with mind dulling, stupid, idiotic reality shows. It makes you really wonder about the tastes and intelligence of not only the viewer, but the network big shots making the decisions.

Allyson White July 13, 2013 at 9:13 pm

I like this show – I agree the music is to loud – makes the story hard to follow. I especially liked tonight’s July 13 when they opened the casket and read the note with the flashback to the Nazi man. Did he murder him as he thought????

Mindy July 12, 2013 at 4:16 pm

Bummed…..I really enjoy this show!!!! I want more and need closure like Sheldon from the “big bang theory”

Anonymous July 10, 2013 at 9:04 pm

Loud music absolutely ruined this program

Tom Brown July 10, 2013 at 7:07 am

It amazes me that if I like a show it is bound to be cancelled. Shows are not given a chance to develop a following anymore. God forbid they be interesting. How many more reality shows will be offered to us as entertainment? Oh well…

PAT July 9, 2013 at 3:12 pm

I LOVED ZERO HOUR AND WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCHING IT FOR 12 SEASONS. I THINK ABC REALLY MESSED UP BY CANCELLING THIS SHOW.

BRING BACK ZERO HOUR

kate July 20, 2013 at 12:26 pm

great show, bring it back!!!!!!

Mary July 20, 2013 at 9:47 pm

BRING BACK ZERO HOUR!!!

Joe July 9, 2013 at 3:07 pm

I am so disappointed to hear the show is being cancelled. If the show starred Matt Damon or Tom Hanks it would have been a BlockBuster.