Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 – August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

current TV show

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

J.B. August 12, 2013 at 3:15 pm

This was a good series. I am soooooooo sick of all the stupid reality shows that all the Networks are showing that I hardly watch T.V. anymore. I watch very few shows and this was one of them. I wish they would continue the Zero Hour Series and give us good, intelligent stories instead of these awful reality shows. I hope they do this before I cancel my cable. My T.V. is quickly becoming a giant paper weight! Our parents use to say that T.V. would rot our brains, they had no idea how true that was since reality shows have taken over the networks!!!

Ellie August 10, 2013 at 1:56 pm

Spoiler alert for other late hulu watchers.

I watched the series, ’cause I liked its surprises. But it was very hard watching German-accent Hank. They should have had German with subtitles, or lose the accent. Very distracting to me anyway. Also hard to watch these long, long pauses in the middle of people nearly getting killed — where people would have mushy dialogue. Still, I wanted to see how they would handle the whole savior thing. But leaving the boy behind in the last episode? I’m glad to see the show did not forget the little boy, but who would believe Hank would forget/give up and just leave him there waiting outside the gate? It was weird enough that he let his “brother “stay behind without any kind of argument, but to abandon the little kid. Don’t know if it was the writing or the editing, but they should have fixed that. But yes, at least they did show he got out alive.

vera seddon August 10, 2013 at 1:50 am

I like the show’s story line. I think they picked the wrong actor as the main actor. He just doesn’t fit the roll

I liked the story line. I think they picked the wrong actor for the lead roll. He just doesn’t fit the part.

Juventino R. Olivares August 9, 2013 at 12:40 pm

This series was quite good but intially, I began to grow somewhat tired of it. That being said, I was somehow intrigued by this premise as I watched the summer shows. And now, quite frankly, I believe the series should be “resurrected” so to speak and allowed to continue on and that is should not be crucified at the altar of a fickle public. C’m’n, network executives, give ‘em another shot. After all, M*A*S*H* started pretty much the same way. The network executives almost beheaded it after the first season. Thank God, they didn’t. Hmmm, maybe UNOWHO was acting through them?

Chris August 9, 2013 at 7:25 am

I absolutely loved this show, yes they did leave it open to come back, it really made you think about a lot of things and what is really important not to mention the mysteries of life, I hope some other network picks it up. I am tired of the reality shows and the I am only famous because I am rich crap on TV, I don’t care about where Gold is being found, though it was interesting at first, there is nothing interesting on and way to many reruns, this is the first real imagination shown for TV in a long time. I hope it returns

Joyce August 9, 2013 at 1:15 am

I agree with everyones comments above. This show was not promoted (to my knowledge). I happened upon it only because i had requested another show named Zero Hour to be recorded on my DVR. I felt that the ending left it open to returning when Hank talked about revisiting other “mysteries” his magazine had investigated such as the Burmuda Triangle, etc.
PLEASE some station that has some shred of integretity left – pick this show up.

Peter August 8, 2013 at 9:37 pm

This show is probably the most interesting and thought provoking, as the bible is a sign of things that has past and soon to come. There are way too many non-believers in Christ in this universe – more so, now than ever. Therefore, its story line was beyond sensational – it was realistic and compelling. I don’t understand why a show like this would be cancelled, yet there is so much garbage on TV, yet they come back season after season – poisoning the minds of doubtful/ignorant humans that don’t see that they are being manipulating by Satan (the father of lies and corruption). Leave it to a show like Zero Hour to make us think twice about our sins and questioning our purpose for what God has created us for. The one thing we should worry about aside from Salvation & Life in Heaven for Eternity – Is my name in the book of life and/or will I be amongst those who will be in the presence of the Beast and suffer in the end and live life in damnation in Hell w/the Beast aka Satan. It’s your choice – there is no gray area, just the truth and our hearts tell us the truth – not religion or family or friends or love ones. The spirit talks to every single one of us. God will never lie to us, like the beast does and always will. Amen

Michelle G August 8, 2013 at 4:58 pm

I am so disappointed that a program the was entertaining and informative was cancelled..it is the same old story, they would rather put stupid people airing their dirty laundry(reality shows) then a great TV series…kinda like the government!

Kathleen Leverette August 7, 2013 at 10:31 pm

Very sorry to hear this show’s been cancelled. It was educational, thought provoking and entertaining. What a shame programs like this are not valued.

Ellen graham August 7, 2013 at 6:12 pm

I really enjoyed this show. Why was it cancelled. There are so many stupid reality shows. We need a well written and thought out program.

D.O. August 6, 2013 at 7:21 pm

I loved this show. So sad it is not coming back

Carol Duncan August 6, 2013 at 1:57 pm

I really liked this show and was sorry that it was cancelled. However, ABC made it difficult to follow as they took it off the air and then brought it back on and I was never aware that it had returned. I just happened upon it again on Saturday night at 8:00P. It was a kinda of “Indiana Jones” type of program and really made you think. I was at least glad that it did return to have a conclusion. I think ABC should at least rerun it without the huge gaps between episodes and when it just stopped for a commercials and came back on in a different spot them where it had ended.

Kathy Doyle August 6, 2013 at 1:28 pm

Canceled? Why? Great show!

Rose L August 6, 2013 at 12:36 pm

It is very sad that this show was cancelled. The cast was very good & the premise was interesting & different from all the other shows. Seems like everytime a good show comes on it gets cancelled & replaced by some senseless ‘reality’ show!

Cindy R August 5, 2013 at 10:15 pm

I loved this show. My husband and I looked forward to this every week. It is/was an interesting show that actually keeps you thinking like a great book would do. It is truly unfortunate that it is canceled. Probably so another completely mind-numbing lousy reality show with a bunch of manner-less foulmouthed morons can scream, yell and swear at each other or some completely fake reality show like the Bachelor or Wipeout and Shark Tank types that cost next to nothing to run or a moronically stupid sitcom or hour long nonsense show like Devious Maids, Desperate Housewives, etc. instead of having to pay the salaries of decent actors and the other costs of producing a good intelligent show that an adult audience or anyone with a brain appreciates and watches.