Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 — August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.

Series Finale:
Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Canceled and renewed TV show

645 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Tracy Lynn says

REALLY ABC????? What are you thinking about cancelling this show? Please bring it back for the viewers that really enjoyed the suspense of it all. You left us hanging with unanswered questions…c’mon – bring it back .

2. Bobby says

ANOTHER BAD MOVE ZERO HOUR IS A GREAT SHOW WITH GREAT ACTORS
    IRREGULAR TIME SLOTS WERE BAD DID NOT KNOW WHEN THE NEXT EPISODES WERE GOING TO BE ON WHAT A SHAME

3. Mary Loves A Mystery says

Very sorry to see that this was cancelled. The plot was exciting and the characters well drawn. If ratings were a problem, it could be because the network choose to show 1 or 2 episodes and then nothing for months. When it did come back on, there was no advertising to let you know it had come back – Thank Goodness for DVR’s! Just watched the last episode and while I appreciated that they tied somethings up – so much was left undone. I will definitely write the network in the hopes that others will do the same and someone will be smart enough to pick it back up.

4. Linda says

WTF! Really, I can’t believe they ended this show. The reality of this network is-They are done.. I won’t watch them, I will boycott them! Its hard enough to find shows that have good mystery in them. Either it’s all about “reality T.V” (which is really stupidity T.V. B.S. faked drama) shows, or shows with lots of sex & gory violence. Truly what they need to realize is their audience works for a living, episodes come up & those who are savy, watch it online with hulu or perhaps they recorded it to watch it later! Just because those people didn’t tune in at that very moment to watch it doesn’t mean there wasn’t huge interest. My family & I would watch Zero Hour, when we had time to. Now I guess, we will get up & outside to do other things..
    I guess Mr. & Mrs. Obama will be thrilled with they cancelled Zero Hour- no more sitting around watching TV, get up & moving couch potatoes.. yep ABC might just get extra tax breaks from cancelling all the good shows, pushing people to get off their couches !!
    Personally, I hope another network pucks it up because I would still watch it!!

5. Kay says

Zero Hour was AWESOME! There could be sooo much more for this show to use. Great creative writing! I for one MISS TV with excellent story line’s and plots that WRITERS create. Reality TV shows can be good but MOST are idiotic at best. PLEASE I KNOW THERE’S ONLY 598 OF US BUT WE WILL SPREAD THE WORD!

6. says

ALL THE GOOD SHOWS ON ABC IS BEEN DROPED LIKE THE ,EVENT, ZERO HOUR FLASH FOWARD, JERICHO ABC NEED TO SELECT A BETTER DAY TO AIR SHOW IN TIME . EVERYONE DONT LOOK AT REALITY TV SHOWS WE LIKE REAL TV.

7. George says

One of the best shows on television this season. It didn’t get the ratings because of a bad time slot. How about a second season in a new time slot!!!!!!! This show rocks!

8. Maxine says

I was sooooo disappointed when it was cancelled. I was really into the story. Smart, interesting, mysterious. Not cheesy. What were you thinking ? Anyway that fact the remaing episodes were shown, having just finished the shows finale, was epic. Well done and thank you. Maybe another storyline can be created for another season with the journalists at Skeptic Mag

9. Julie says

I looked forward to this show every week, I never saw it promoted I just happened to stumble across it while flipping through the all the other boring wastes of air time. I am completely baffled that this series has been cancelled AGAIN!!! I really hope that you have a change of heart and bring it back for season 2.

10. Diana Sapp says

I thought the show was great . It kept may attenion ,which many of the series did not.Bring it back !!!!!

11. Judith says

What a shame! The post above says it all: sad that all the good shows get cancelled. On that list I’d have to include: Awake and Touch. Jeez! The star of Awake got nominated for best actor in a dramatic series and the show was still canceled! I guess that the “powers that be” just want us to watch garbage. It is sad.

12. Stan says

The finale was very unsatisfying. Too many flaws in the story, too many questions unanswered. How can Hank not show any grief whatsoever over Laila’s death, after seeing at last that her love for him was real? With an entire lab full of chemicals at her disposal, “Mother” could not think of a more humane way to kill the innocent girls than to ask Vincent to blow their brains out? What did the Asian Shepherd see that so terrorized him? What was making the roaring noise and pounded the mansion to rubble? What sinister thing was growing inside “Mother”? The finale should have been much more spectacular and satisfying.

13. Debra says

It was a really good show and there aren’t too many now. They could have gone a long way with this one with the phrase Hank said at the end….that they were going to revisit all the other events that they had proven false because they might have missed something. It would have been really good and full of adventure and open mindedness. And, of course, see the good child born and the story that followed. Plus “brother” and the boy…what happened with them? It would have been great! Sad that all the good shows get cancelled.

14. Tracy says

It’s a shame the show will not be returning for another season. Too few decent series to watch any more. Zero Hour was full of suspense, taking us from one mystery to another, yet, some truth thrown in. I think they should bring it back and promote it, then watch the ratings sky rocket.