Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 — August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

current TV show

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Charlie March 7, 2013 at 7:45 pm

ABC SUX !!!

Anonymous March 14, 2013 at 10:20 pm

I hate that the show was cancelled. It was so interesting and now they have left everyone hanging about what would have happened next. They should have let them show all 13 shows before canceling it.

Amy Hay March 7, 2013 at 7:34 pm

I do not get it, they get a good show and cancel it after three episodes, and then go back to shark tank and they are worried about ratings, come on? This series was worth watching, a hell of a lot better than all the reality shows currently on. I hope they decide to aire the rest of season one. I’m not going to continue watching ABC no more because I’m tired of getting into good shows and then they cancel them. Wake up people.

Judy March 7, 2013 at 6:37 pm

I am absolutely floored that this has been canceled after only three episodes. I have looked forward to Thursday evening’s line up and now this! Shark Tank? YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME? Bring back ZERO HOUR. This is absolute madness. ABC, pull your head out.

kathy smith March 7, 2013 at 4:25 pm

Love the show – very intriguing. Hope this series continues! Great cast. It’s really bad the show didn’t even get started and it’s over i was really looking forward to see what happen next now l will never know please give it another chance

sheryl March 7, 2013 at 4:13 pm

that the problem with society… everyone wants reality shows but when a good show comes on and it makes you think and you can’t wait until the next week to watch it gets cancelled. This happened with Fringe, Lost and others. Bring back intelligence and put it on a time that nowbody will care or give it to cable and it will be a big hit… Need to see the end of the series, put it on summer returns for the few people who are really intersted. Thanks for letting me vent and I hope someone reads this

PETER ARGYRIADES March 7, 2013 at 4:07 pm

Another goood show that gets cancelled,again! I am VERY disapointed with ABC: I think it is time to change network since all their good shows get cancelled. I mean, that show was good for only 3 episodes ?? I and my children enjoyed it very much and we like the story script and we couldn’t wait for the next episode. Sorry, but it is RIDICULOUS!!

PETER ARGYRIADES March 7, 2013 at 3:47 pm

Here we go again: One more good show gets cancelled,(seeMOB DOCTOR). Just ridiculous! Just as we start to enjoy a good story, not even after 3 episodes….again in the garbage pile: Just RIDICULOUS!!!
I think it’s time to disconect from ABC! Ridiculous!!Hope another network picks it up: I am VERY disapointed at Abc. It’s not the first show that they do that!

Renee March 7, 2013 at 3:10 pm

OMG – I just found this awesome show two weeks ago – completely by accident- gobbled up the first two episodes, missed the third as I was out of the country and now anxiously awaiting for the 3rd episode on rogers on demand – Now I learn that it has been cancelled. That is just wrong. We don’t need more to see more inventors peddling their wears to self made millionairs. I am very sad that Zero Hour has been cancelled after 3 episodes. I think we can attribute the low ratings to the lack of PR surrounding the series not the series itself.

Michael Combs March 7, 2013 at 12:41 am

I agree with Ken: “its absolutley rediculous to start off a good show slated for 12-13 episodes and cancel them after 2 or 3 shows!!” I was just talking it up w/ some friends that this was one of the 1st GOOD shows to start up in years – make’s me sick to learn that it’s been canceled – the plug puller should be fired!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter R March 6, 2013 at 10:15 pm

finally a show that keeps you guessing , makes you think , keeps you engaged. Exactly what you want from a drama. And then the network pulls it based on ratings obtained from an outdated collection system that is inaccurate and flawed. And they keep a ridiculous comedy on about aliens living in the suburbs? go figure.

Kenneth S. Kruse March 6, 2013 at 8:21 pm

I think its absolutley rediculous to start off a good show slated for 12-13 episodes and cancel them after 2 or 3 shows. Speaking regarding to do no harm andd zero hour. The plug pullers are fucking up and have been for some time pulling this crap of just getting you intereste just to jerk it away with no kindd of resolution. Run the damn shows out at leaset a season and give them the chane to leave it as a no cliff hanger, fully resolved issue. You people do realize there are large fan following for these show, and to get someone hooked and rip it away from your customers is absolutley isgusting in my point. Doesnt even make me want to whatch your network to to the constant let dowwns of this sort. Somebody needs to pull there damn head out of there ass and think bout what your consumers want.

Noel March 5, 2013 at 9:16 pm

Why????? I was really into this show. Very upset that it has been cancelled. Now I will never know how it ends or if Hank ever gets his wife Laila back. Very bad move ABC….. very bad move!

Susie March 5, 2013 at 3:49 pm

VERY disappointed this show has been canceled. It was like reading a good book where you just want to keep reading so that you can find out what happens. Now you have left us hanging. Haven’t we had enough of reality shows and idiotic sitcoms – they are an insult to our intelligence. I watch TV for pure entertainment. I have told numerous friends and family about this show and they are also hooked now. Look at how many movies bombed on the theater circuit, but on video went gangbusters. You obviously made a poor decision to cancel based on ratings – which Joe public cares less about. This was the ONLY ABC show I watched. Your loss!

Earlene Greene March 5, 2013 at 2:43 pm

Think this is a great show…you have to watch it carefully. Guess most people like reality shows and sitcoms where you don’t have to think or watch.

Venita March 5, 2013 at 1:33 pm

Why cancel a good show in lieu of a bad one – Shark Tank – really?! My 81 year old mother and I enjoy watching, then calling each other, comparing notes on what is going to happen next. I hope another network picks it up. Do we really need another reality show? Just another reason not to watch ABC.