Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 – August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

current TV show

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

pj May 7, 2014 at 3:45 pm

So sad this show was cancelled! It was clever, and engaging. I’m disappointed in the network. Guess I can stop waiting for the announcement of the new season. Darn..

Raymond Kennedy April 26, 2014 at 4:25 pm

Sad to see this show go. I think sometimes all that I like in TV gets cancelled. I like to collect DVD’s of all these cancelled shows but now I can’t find Crossing Lines, Monday Mornings, Zero Hour or Touch season2. That’s season 2 Crossing Lines. HELP!! Does anyone know how to find out if these shows are to be released on DVD?

Alpha March 14, 2014 at 8:00 pm

Upset an idiot cancelled the show. Can’t believe how closed minded ppl are. I don’t wanna see all the drama filled, gossipy, ignorant reality shows. Bring it back please and thank you.

rene March 13, 2014 at 12:35 pm

I loved the show I really tough it was pretty dam good , oh I don’t know why companies always do that, get a good show and then cancels them I just wish they put it back it’s a good show good plot, and accion , a lil drama perfect, quemistry

Mel Webster March 3, 2014 at 9:26 pm

It was a show that I enjoyed watching and seem like every time one comes one that I like it gets cancelled. Not sure what’s with that. With all these reallity shows on, it was nice to have something else one. I don’t watch them. Maybe the networks have a problem with something that’s a little better then what they’ve been showing and don’t want it to be competing with that. Who knows. Put it back on, please.

Humberto Rodriguez February 27, 2014 at 4:15 pm

One of the best engaging shows ever. Every episode ran like a movie. I’m having withdrawl symptoms…..there’s nothing better out there……Bring it Back…..maby the Sci Fi Cannel will pick it up…they should…..they won’t be sorry!!!!

Jamie February 5, 2014 at 8:44 pm

I love zero hour that was the best series ever I cannot believe it was canceled …..I am extremely, extremely mad about it.. BRING IT BACK!!!

de villasor January 28, 2014 at 3:50 pm

bring it back please

Ken January 22, 2014 at 10:00 pm

Really enjoyed every episode. Great cast, excellent characters. Well done. I’m sure it will be replaced by one of the other weak and inane programs that the mindless produce.

Bernadette January 3, 2014 at 12:40 pm

Why is it that compelling, INTELLIGENT, shows like Zero Hour are getting cancelled and all the “pseudo-reality” crap goes on? Scary commentary on the collective American intelligence. BRING ZERO HOUR BACK.

Anonymous December 17, 2013 at 8:22 pm

Wish the show had NOT cancelled. Was a good show.

Celeste December 14, 2013 at 5:02 pm

I love this show! I really wish it would continue, as it could have so many possibilities .
What a controversial subject matter. Makes for a great show.

Ginny November 14, 2013 at 9:05 pm

Zero Hour was a good show and should not have been cancelled. Why do people watch the stupid shows and reality TV? Give these shows like Zero Hour a better chance.

Enter your full name here November 9, 2013 at 8:45 pm

I loved zero hour. Have been waiting for it to come back. I didn’t know it was canceled :(

ANDY WULF November 5, 2013 at 6:47 pm

Very sad to see this exceptionally well done show get shot out of the saddle when it was just starting to get momentum ? When I saw the remaining episodes this summer I was really pissed off !!! There is so much crape on tv it”s pathetic !!! I know it is too late to bring it back , but I hope you could .