Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 — August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

current TV show

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Marcia Calhoun March 8, 2013 at 10:37 pm

Very upset that it was canceled! There is so much garbage on tv , but this was a great show i really wish you could let us see what happens in the rest of the program, or is it going to be a movie series that we can purchase? I want to see more of it!!!!! Please let us have it back!

Kevin March 8, 2013 at 7:14 pm

I love watching Zero Hour ABC should at the least air the 13 episodes made, the story was interesting, I guess I should switch back to CBS.

Susan March 8, 2013 at 5:54 pm

Myself and a co-worker throughly enjoyed Zero Hour. I watch little tv but have enjoyed for 9 seasons Greys Anatomy and now Zero Hour. It is thought provoking unlike “reality” tv. Please bring it back.

Cindy March 8, 2013 at 12:54 pm

It was just announced on the view a program series we would see the beggining and the end in one season….not have to wait till the next season to see the ending or it be cancelled and we did not even get to watch the first season instead a rerun of an old show I did not watch to beging with. What is up with this. Not everyone is reality tv hooked…..I liked this show it was interesting and different. Guess ABC is not a good pick after all….bring it back or loose me.

Jeff March 8, 2013 at 11:13 am

Just watched episodes of Zero Hour. Good show! Should not have been cancelled given what’s still airing

Carolyn w March 8, 2013 at 8:07 am

Put it back!

Janice March 8, 2013 at 12:57 am

why don’t you sell it to fox 2 and watch the ratings go up!!!!!

Vikki March 7, 2013 at 10:26 pm

5 million people dont count? is that what you are saying ABC? I LOVE zero hour and I was looking forward to it since the last episode. ohhhh ohhh oh I see, its not SMUT TV so Americans wont be interested right? WRONG. We are looking very hard to find a tv show we can watch without wondering if the kids are going to pass by and see a boob hanging out or blood everywhere, or language YOU YOURSELF WOULDNT SAY INFRONT OF YOUR MOTHER/GRANDMOTHER………….but thats right, we dont count.

HELEN BUCK March 7, 2013 at 8:44 pm

REALLY DISAPPOINTED THAT YOU ARE CANCELLING ZERO HOUR.
ACTORS ARE GREAT, STORY IS WONDERFUL AND EXCITING.
WHY DO YOU CANCELL THE BEST AND KEEP THE JUNK AND REALITY SHOWS ON. NOT APPEALING AT ALL

Joanna March 7, 2013 at 8:33 pm

What a loss. I finally found a show I was interested in….sad.

Gwen March 7, 2013 at 8:28 pm

I can’t believe you would cancel a show after only 2 or 3 episodes. Hopefully some other station will pick it up.

Dana March 7, 2013 at 8:14 pm

I am very sorry to hear it has been cancelled. I’d like to see it come back.

Kathy March 7, 2013 at 8:04 pm

VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!
the only show I’ve looked forward to wathching in awhile. Just curious, was the reason ratings or religious???

Charlie March 7, 2013 at 7:47 pm

Maybe someone will put it in Red Box !

Charlie March 7, 2013 at 7:46 pm