Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 — August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

current TV show

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Michele March 11, 2013 at 8:12 pm

What canceled I was just getting into it and it was a very interesting series, how can they cancel after three shows? really!

nicole March 11, 2013 at 12:22 pm

I already miss the show! Bring back the show or play the remaining episodes, please!

Steve March 11, 2013 at 12:13 pm

I’ve completely given up on ABC!! For years it’s been a given that if I like a show it’ll be cancelled. If it’s mindless it’ll be on forever . . . but that’s what the 18-49 demo apparently wants. Someone needs to start a new network called xABC for all the good shows they send to a premature demise.

Sandie March 11, 2013 at 12:26 am

YES… We loved this show…. only GOT TO SEE 3 OF THE 13 EPISODES…. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! AT LEAST PUT IT OUT ON DVD SO THOSE OF US WHO WANT TO SEE IT …. CAN!!!
Very intriguing.

Jude March 10, 2013 at 11:07 pm

Very sorry to see this show end. Makes it hard for me to want to watch a new show and get invested in the charaters to only have then cancel it. I make get rid if tv and just use netflix. Maybe your numbers were not what you wanted but what do you have to say to those of us that looked forward to seeing this show every week.

Barry March 10, 2013 at 7:02 pm

At least release the entire 13 episodes to Netflix.

Judy Payton March 10, 2013 at 6:39 pm

I Loved this show!! You never knew what was coming next. What the hell happend?

Diane March 10, 2013 at 4:10 pm

I loved this show! What are they thinking? There are so few good dramas with great writing. They could have just moved the day or time slot. I suppose they will replace it with another nonsensical situation comedy. Please bring back ZERO HOUR and other shows that actually make you use your mind and imagination.

janna rhodes March 10, 2013 at 11:38 am

I love the show… After 3 shows. Are you kidding me. This is the reason I usually wait for 6-8 episodes…just in case I like the show and never see the ending, or at least tie the show up a bit. Perhaps many folks are like me…. wait and see . I don’t trust the networks to wait it out “OR” care about the viewers that may actually take a risk and start watching one of their new series. I should have kept to my No. 1 Rule… don’t engage until the 6-8th episode and then go back and start from the first episode and catch up. BOOO on canceling this show… instead ABC starts a terrible new series RED WIDOW… it was terrible and why did I watch the first episode, because my husband watched it and begged me to watch it with him.

Aaliyah March 10, 2013 at 11:21 am

That was such a good show!!!!! Made u want to watch more each week!

stephen white March 9, 2013 at 5:30 pm

I am honestly shocked that such a good drama packed show was pulled from the air so quickly the show was full of twists and turns and kept you guessing at every end hopefully we will see it again someday

Liz March 9, 2013 at 4:56 pm

It’s a shame the show was not given a chance. I really enjoyed it. It was a different storyline. It seems that a lot of shows that I get hooked into have been cancelled. You do not know what to watch anymore. Three episodes is not enough to tell if Zero Hour was good or bad. Putting it on another night might help with the rating.

Cat March 9, 2013 at 2:24 pm

I can’t believe it was cancelled. Very good show. Smart, intriguing, interesting . They cancel this and yet do many truly garbage shows are still on the air. Pity.

Helen March 9, 2013 at 11:43 am

My husband and I really enjoyed the show. The plot was different for a change. I don’t think they gave the show a chance. We wish we could have had some input before they canceled it.

Barbara March 9, 2013 at 6:59 am

I thought that was a great show…. couldn’t wait for thursday!!!! It was interesting and not filled with sex and stupid situations. I loved the mystery and the unknowing. What a shame. I hope ABC will reconsider. Maybe a different time slot. Once upon a time and Zero hour are my favorite. I waited for a show like this. I would buy the full series on DVD if it isn’t on television.