Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 — August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.

Series Finale:
Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Canceled and renewed TV show

645 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. says

I’m so disappointed! I watched and taped all 3 episodes (to watch later with friends) when there isn’t so much other hoopla on T.V. that the kids are into (American Idol, etc.) Maybe the timing of this extremely creative premier wasn’t perfect, there’s a lot
    of decent new series out now – but Zero Hour won hands down in my house over every other new series this season including “The Following”, “Continuum”and “Cult” ! Please, please bring back Zero Hour!

• P Dalton says

I dvr this show. Enjoyed it very much. Tired of realty,realty,realty! Looked foward to watching . Very sorry it’s off so soon.

2. Debbie says

I am shock Zero Hour is canceled, it was better than looking at reality shows. I saw Red Widow, the writer of the show need to make the leading actress smart because she is passed clueless and is very..very…DUMB!!! I had to changed station.
    Zero Hour had mystery, suspense and action. I hope it come back on tv or may be another network will pick it up.

3. chris says

This was the first ABC show in many years I could really get into. I agree – please air the entire season.

4. STACEY says

I JUST HEARD THE SHOW HAS BEEN CANCELLED!!!! HOW DISAPPOINTING!! LOOKED FORWARD TO THURS NIGHTS!! I’M TIRED OF ALL THE REALITY SHOWS!! A GOOD SUSPENSE AND MYSTERY SHOW… PLEASE RECONSIDER

5. Janet Campbell says

This is the first GREAT show to come along in a long time. Why do you put it up against ratings grabbers? What’s wrong with Wednesday night or Saturday night. Geez, I miss this show.

6. Donna says

So disappointed to learn Zero Hour has been cancelled. I was looking forward to something new & intelligent to watch & become the basis for new friendships with other people looking for something interesting & intelligent. Please find a new time slot!

• Anonymous says

I totally agree. Finally something for intelligent watchers. I couldn’t watch it on Thursday but would catch up the next day on Hulu. Bring it back!

7. Lance says

Cancel Zero Hour but keep shows like Honey Boo Boo, The Bachelor and Real Housewives?! Yeah, that makes alot of sense. I guess it really is the boob tube.

8. Alicia says

How was this show cancelled after 3 episodes and trash TV like the KarTRASHians, the fricking housewives, the mobsters etc. keep airing???? I hate reality TV! I finally found a show that I loved and it was cancelled!

9. Diana says

wE LOVED THE SHOW AND CANNOT BELIEVE THAT IT WAS CANCELLED

zERO HOUR WAS THE NEXT “LOST SERIES”

tHIS IS TOO BAD

10. S Crawford says

This was bull ****! Been waiting for episode 4! There were only 13. They couldn’t leave it on so we could follow it through?

11. Sharon says

Very interesting. Each episode pulled you in further, leaving you wanting more. And now it’s CANCELLED!!! You’ve got to be kidding ABC. At least show us the full 13 episodes.

12. Anonymous says

Zero Hour was such a great show! It was so different that any show on TV! I hope another station brings it back! Disappointed in ABC!!!!

13. Kim says

I am so upset that the series cancelled! I was really fascinated with it and I couldn’t wait to see what was going to happen next. Wish they would bring it back.