Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 – August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

current TV show

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Sue Mitchell March 14, 2013 at 1:11 am

I’m so disappointed! I watched and taped all 3 episodes (to watch later with friends) when there isn’t so much other hoopla on T.V. that the kids are into (American Idol, etc.) Maybe the timing of this extremely creative premier wasn’t perfect, there’s a lot
of decent new series out now – but Zero Hour won hands down in my house over every other new series this season including “The Following”, “Continuum”and “Cult” ! Please, please bring back Zero Hour!

P Dalton March 15, 2013 at 11:21 am

I dvr this show. Enjoyed it very much. Tired of realty,realty,realty! Looked foward to watching . Very sorry it’s off so soon.

Debbie March 13, 2013 at 11:41 pm

I am shock Zero Hour is canceled, it was better than looking at reality shows. I saw Red Widow, the writer of the show need to make the leading actress smart because she is passed clueless and is very..very…DUMB!!! I had to changed station.
Zero Hour had mystery, suspense and action. I hope it come back on tv or may be another network will pick it up.

Kenneth Barber March 13, 2013 at 9:24 pm

my wife and i liked it.

chris March 13, 2013 at 5:44 pm

This was the first ABC show in many years I could really get into. I agree – please air the entire season.

STACEY March 13, 2013 at 3:05 pm

I JUST HEARD THE SHOW HAS BEEN CANCELLED!!!! HOW DISAPPOINTING!! LOOKED FORWARD TO THURS NIGHTS!! I’M TIRED OF ALL THE REALITY SHOWS!! A GOOD SUSPENSE AND MYSTERY SHOW… PLEASE RECONSIDER

Janet Campbell March 13, 2013 at 12:32 pm

This is the first GREAT show to come along in a long time. Why do you put it up against ratings grabbers? What’s wrong with Wednesday night or Saturday night. Geez, I miss this show.

Donna March 13, 2013 at 10:43 am

So disappointed to learn Zero Hour has been cancelled. I was looking forward to something new & intelligent to watch & become the basis for new friendships with other people looking for something interesting & intelligent. Please find a new time slot!

Anonymous March 13, 2013 at 7:51 pm

I totally agree. Finally something for intelligent watchers. I couldn’t watch it on Thursday but would catch up the next day on Hulu. Bring it back!

Lance March 13, 2013 at 10:42 am

Cancel Zero Hour but keep shows like Honey Boo Boo, The Bachelor and Real Housewives?! Yeah, that makes alot of sense. I guess it really is the boob tube.

Sue Mitchell March 14, 2013 at 1:12 am

You said it!

tara March 13, 2013 at 8:47 am

I loved the show. Why cancel it?

Alicia March 13, 2013 at 2:45 am

How was this show cancelled after 3 episodes and trash TV like the KarTRASHians, the fricking housewives, the mobsters etc. keep airing???? I hate reality TV! I finally found a show that I loved and it was cancelled!

Diana March 12, 2013 at 11:26 pm

wE LOVED THE SHOW AND CANNOT BELIEVE THAT IT WAS CANCELLED

zERO HOUR WAS THE NEXT “LOST SERIES”

tHIS IS TOO BAD

S Crawford March 12, 2013 at 10:36 pm

This was bull shit! Been waiting for episode 4! There were only 13. They couldn’t leave it on so we could follow it through?

Sharon March 12, 2013 at 10:15 pm

Very interesting. Each episode pulled you in further, leaving you wanting more. And now it’s CANCELLED!!! You’ve got to be kidding ABC. At least show us the full 13 episodes.

Anonymous March 12, 2013 at 6:01 pm

Zero Hour was such a great show! It was so different that any show on TV! I hope another station brings it back! Disappointed in ABC!!!!

Kim March 12, 2013 at 10:58 am

I am so upset that the series cancelled! I was really fascinated with it and I couldn’t wait to see what was going to happen next. Wish they would bring it back.