Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 — August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.

Series Finale:
Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Canceled and renewed TV show

645 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Calymor says

I hate when a show gets cancelled and we are left with no answer, no real ending. CBS sucks, at least sell it to another channel or something.

2. Ron says

I think we are going to wait for everything on netflix
    the networks just can’t be trusted, this is the 4th show in the last 2 years that this has happened & it really sucks
    Waiting for netflix will at least allow you to know if it will continue

This show had a great plot line it was very interesting

3. Lynda Alexander says

I loved that show, bring it back or at least show the remainder of the 13 episodes
    I had wondered what happened cause the TV Guide is still showing that it comes on at 7pm (central time) but Shark Tank comes on and I hate that show so I change the channel. What a shame was really getting into it.

4. Cindy says

I can’t understand why they didn’t give it more of a chance. I loved that show. It had suspense and mystery. It makes me not have faith in ABC to keep the good shows. There are so many stupid shows on tv now and not enough good ones like Zero Hour.

5. Paula Haller says

Why in this world was this show cancelled? It was a very interesting show that promised a great mystery. ABC dropped the ball on this one. FOR SHAME

6. TWM1942 says

This is a great show. Why was it cancelled before it even got started? There is a lot of trash that is still on the air. It is a shame to cancel a good show like this.

7. Debbie Duffy says

I echo the sentiments of all of the people whose comments I’ve read. My husband and I loved Zero Hour and could hardly wait to see where the plot went next. Someone at ABC needs to get a reality check. Or is it that people only watch shows that pander to the lowest common denominator in intelligence? Once you actually get a show that requires a little thought, I suppose people turn it off. How incredibly sad! I worry about a culture that entices young people to watch “reality” TV and doesn’t give them a chance to think. I, too, would buy the entire series on DVD…

8. Vince Dudley says

The show was great. well written. It Should be on the air. Channel 7 aires reality shows that only morons watch. Now there is a show with interest and intrigue. It must be the reality show morons do not have the attention span to watch outstanding programming.

9. Patti says

I liked Zero Hour. I really enjoy the mystery of the show. I am very disappointed that they cancelled it after three weeks. I wish they would bring it back.

10. Tim says

I guess I should not be surprised it was canx, you had to have a brain to watch it. I loved this show! How great to see Anthony Edwards on TV again. Maybe another network will pick it up and show all 13. And then to fill the time slot with reruns of a reality show.

11. Amber says

I am so disappointed that zero hour is no longer on! This was one of the few shows that my boyfriend and I could agree on. Please air the rest of the season! I really want to know what happens!