Star-Crossed: Season One Ratings

Star-Crossed ratings: cancel or keep?The CW has been having some ratings success this season but Monday nights continue to be a struggle with underperforming shows like Beauty and the Beast and Hart of Dixie. Will Star-Crossed change that? Will it be renewed for a second season or, will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned to find out!

Star-Crossed revolves around a pair of teens — one human (Aimee Teegarden) and one alien (Matt Lanter) — who fall in love and struggle to overcome the discrimination and distrust around them. The rest of the cast includes Grey Damon, Natalie Hall, Malese Jow, Titus Makin Jr., Chelsea Gilligan, Brina Palencia, and Greg Finley.

5/8 update: This show has been cancelled after one season.

Final season averages: 0.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 960,000 total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Star-Crossed TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Lakesia September 21, 2014 at 9:30 pm

I think that they should go ahead and give us the second season of Star Cross. I really did like the show and to me it is something different. Star Cross kind of remind of the tv show Roswell. I want to see what is going to happen in the next episode, why end the show as if there was going to be continued…

Bassam September 19, 2014 at 2:24 am

Agree with everyone else and everyone should sign the petition if they haven’t..

michele September 16, 2014 at 11:43 pm

We love this show!! Wish it didn’t get canceled booo CW!

Dyan September 13, 2014 at 1:39 am

I’m very disappointed in CW cancelling star-crossed. It was one of their better shows. I didn’t used to watch any shows on CW until they came out with Arrow and this past season of Star-Crossed. CW! You have to renew Star-Crossed! You left us hanging:(. If you cancelled because of ratings try airing it on a different night and promote it better. I only found this series by accident on amazon prime. How can you give Reign another season and not Star-Crossed! It’s already set up perfect for another great season…..Oh forgot to mention that I just bought the whole season off of amazon prime as well….CW, you are missing the potential of this show by not renewing it, very sad.

Dyan September 13, 2014 at 1:29 am

punkin wombles September 5, 2014 at 11:39 am

When you cancel this show your going to lose so many viewers…this was an incredible show, why are you cancelling the good ones and keeping the bad ones? It makes no sense….I definately won’t be watching any of the stupid shows you have left!!!

Beth August 28, 2014 at 4:29 am

This really sucks. Starr crossed was my 2nd favorite show on the CW,over Vamp Diaries and Originals. Ratings are hard to read when there are alternative ways to watch. Maybe they can try another network?

Yuli August 19, 2014 at 5:09 pm

I really really wish they would continue with star-crossed but not if Emery and Roman don’t end up together. Because that is THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS SHOW! It’s THEIR faces as star-crossed and what is the point of her saving him as a little boy if it isn’t an indication about THEIR LOVE!?!?!

Rob August 15, 2014 at 2:39 am

This show was Awesome just like most of your tv shoe like 100, the vampire diaries, Beauty and the beast and The originals oh and don’t forget supernaturalist should keep them all I plained my week around these tv shows Sence I don’t have a job and to cancel any of these show would be a travesty and really pisses me off I hope u don’t cancel any of them or if u do u will change your mind and bring the ones u cancel back especially Star cross because it was awesome

Kesha August 14, 2014 at 4:56 am

Why would you cancel such an awesome show. I’m so disappointed, i was looking forward to watching star crossed and the 100.

Kayla August 13, 2014 at 6:59 am

Can’t believe they decided to end this show, it’s brand new give it a chance im sure in the beginning nikita or arrow wasn’t doing to well look where thats gotten you cw. Give it another season.

paola August 12, 2014 at 4:05 pm

plz bring star crossed back plz i fell in love with this show since the day i saw it plz just give it a chance