Star-Crossed: Season One Ratings

Star-Crossed ratings: cancel or keep?The CW has been having some ratings success this season but Monday nights continue to be a struggle with underperforming shows like Beauty and the Beast and Hart of Dixie. Will Star-Crossed change that? Will it be renewed for a second season or, will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned to find out!

Star-Crossed revolves around a pair of teens — one human (Aimee Teegarden) and one alien (Matt Lanter) — who fall in love and struggle to overcome the discrimination and distrust around them. The rest of the cast includes Grey Damon, Natalie Hall, Malese Jow, Titus Makin Jr., Chelsea Gilligan, Brina Palencia, and Greg Finley.

5/8 update: This show has been cancelled after one season.

Final season averages: 0.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 960,000 total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Star-Crossed TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Johnny January 27, 2015 at 9:12 pm

I wanna say I been watching this, and I was hoping to see season 2. I wanted to know what happened. I really do. I finished 90210 on Netflix last month, so I devices to watch something with Matt Lanter in it so I found this show, and I fell in love with it like I With 90210. So please don’t let the fans down and renew it. I’d die for season 2.

Glendette Kennedy January 27, 2015 at 5:58 pm

Please bring Star Crossed back for a second season. I can’t believe that you would cancel one of the best shows that was out, it is so much better than Hart of Dixie. I couldn’t wait to see what was gonna happen on season two, this show has so many possibilities, Please renew for a second season. Please.

Glendette Kennedy January 27, 2015 at 5:45 pm

Please don’t cancel Star Crossed, it was my favorite tv show. I have been waiting and waiting for it to come back on this season and I saw on a web site that it wasn’t coming back on and I am so upset, you have left the fans hanging, I couldn’t wait to ser what was gonna happen on season two. This show has endless possibilities. Please renew this show. Please.

Amy January 24, 2015 at 5:07 pm

I absolutely loved Star crossed and am very sad they cancelled it. I’d rather see a new season of it than Hart of Dixie. I enjoyed it as well but would be content with it ending. I was so looking forward to a second season of Star-crossed. :( Boo I hope they decide to bring it back.

danielle January 14, 2015 at 12:08 am

I want star crossed back, I cant believe it was canceled.

desiree January 11, 2015 at 1:43 pm

We need star crossed back I would stay up all night and go throw s1 over and over wishing the s2 would come out and I was so mad when I heard that they axed it saying it wasn’t getting to no one well it was as u they can tell everyone wants it back like 2 day it was unfair they time it off me and my family seen it when it came on and we loved it plz plz plz RENEWED IT PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

rana January 3, 2015 at 11:42 pm

This t v show is intense I love it I watched the whole season and wanted more..its really sad to not see more seasons. This show is like in real time like this could be the future and its nice to know that we humans welcome other species and are trying to be united instead of the opposite. Its refreshing young fun mysterious and cool so please renew it?!?!?!?!? The characters are hot and emery and Roman should be together talk about united its the best thing for both worlds its not arranged they want to stay its only the logical thing to do..

Riss January 2, 2015 at 7:12 am

I stayed up till 5am watching star crossed finishing season 1 thinking their was a season2 by far this is a best tv series I watched in a long time and I watch the Vampire diaries so yeah I think this show should be renewed! It’s an amazing show. Ps emery and roman should be together forget about Grayson but him with that atrin!

miffed!! December 16, 2014 at 5:55 am

they re-newed the hart of Dixie and that’s just a bible bashing bullcrap!! you may as well play high school musical in that time slot!! at least star crossed could have been something with mystery with the love between Emery and the Atrian also the fact Taylor was pregnant with an atrian could have led the story into more intense territory as there wasn’t much explained in season 1, it was more and introduction to the characters, also season 1 was left with a major cliff hanger, will earth be descended upon by the entire atrian race? the CW piss me off, The tomorrow people, a great show from last year, cancelled instead of renewed the fact that you make 1 season of really great shows is just exasperating and let other shows like the hart of Dixie go on for another crappy season, we don’t want to watch a drama which is lacking story and urrm drama. i’d say cancel hart of Dixie and renew star crossed as it has a lot of potential!!!

bre December 17, 2014 at 4:42 am

i agree re new star crossed

rana January 3, 2015 at 11:33 pm

Totally agree

Leah January 15, 2015 at 5:31 pm

I agree and I was totally pissed when I searched for when the new season would start in the fall only to find out that it was cancelled and ending on a cliff hanger and then nothing? not right at all. Bring it back :-(

justin December 13, 2014 at 12:45 am

your ratings are averaging at 970,000 viewers and you are going to cancel the show whats next?? are you going to cancel flash or the arrow. i think you should at least make season two and see how it does before giving up on it entirely

Angela December 12, 2014 at 11:31 am

I’m just curious if there is going to be a second season you left the season open To a 1000 questions and not one is answered in the 1st season it is quite frustrating and no information is provided online

Mike December 2, 2014 at 6:26 am

I was wondering why I never saw new episodes on the CW app or on their website. This is very disappointing and I did not expect a show as good as this to end after only one season. I felt it should of lasted a minimum of 2 seasons if not 3+ depending on how the story keeps unfolding/going.

Anonymous November 23, 2014 at 8:14 am

I think they should bring it back I loved watching star crossed it was a great tv show. So please bring it back to the CW.

Anonymous November 19, 2014 at 11:20 am

I was very upset to hear of it being cancelled. I seriously think they should bring it back. I miss seeing it and my daughter misses seeing it as well. It was nice to have a show appropriate and enjoy to watch with your child.