Star-Crossed: Season One Ratings

Star-Crossed ratings: cancel or keep?The CW has been having some ratings success this season but Monday nights continue to be a struggle with underperforming shows like Beauty and the Beast and Hart of Dixie. Will Star-Crossed change that? Will it be renewed for a second season or, will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned to find out!

Star-Crossed revolves around a pair of teens — one human (Aimee Teegarden) and one alien (Matt Lanter) — who fall in love and struggle to overcome the discrimination and distrust around them. The rest of the cast includes Grey Damon, Natalie Hall, Malese Jow, Titus Makin Jr., Chelsea Gilligan, Brina Palencia, and Greg Finley.

5/8 update: This show has been cancelled after one season.

Final season averages: 0.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 960,000 total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Star-Crossed TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Anonymous October 21, 2014 at 11:30 pm

Star crossed should not I repeat should not be CANCELED

alice October 19, 2014 at 7:44 pm

Am really disappointed with cw for most of the shows they cancel esp this one,I grew to love this show a lot and it would have taught people so much more please let season 2 air because what they have going on was,in fact is awesome,you’ll be hurting a lot of people if you don’t reverse your decision

Anonymous October 19, 2014 at 5:11 pm

Hi, i live in the south of England, and was eagly awaiting for season 2, of Star- Cross. I could not beleive, that it could be canceled, after 1 season. This is rediculous ! IT was a great TV series, especially for us sci-fi / fantasy people, and the cast members, are fantastic. I am so so so, very unhappy about this. I hope they re-consider their decision.

latonya October 8, 2014 at 11:49 am

This was the best told i really liked this star cosssed and think it should come back on air so we that love this can viwe it and enjoy it go star crossed

ShakeSpeer October 6, 2014 at 9:03 am

This is the One thing that made my monday’s fun Plz CW bring it back there are alot of people the liked star crossed We all love we beg you BRING IT BACK because I liked Monday because the new episode if STar Crossed came but now there is no reason to like mondas eney More

Harshan October 5, 2014 at 3:28 pm

By far the most epic romantic story ever between an alien and a human, I have ever seen. It’s sad knowing that every morning I’m gonna wake up, keeping on my mind that Star-Crossed is over. CW please consider that there are many people, including me who would certainly love to see a SEASON 2.

Honestly, I’m disappointed about the decision made, everything and everyone deserves a second chance, actually, star crossed captured me profoundly, decision to cancel this show is really pathetic!

Kristin October 2, 2014 at 11:23 pm

I’m really bummed that Star-Crossed was cancelled, I really enjoyed it! I like the CW but they start a new series, I get into it and it gets cancelled after 1 season or maybe 2 if I’m lucky, it really sucks.. Makes me not want to start any new shows, who knows if it’ll get cancelled after the 1st season.. :S

Kim October 1, 2014 at 5:16 pm

Star crossed is an awesome show, I really like the story line. Star crossed should have a second chance on a better time slot and without other conflicting shows like the olympics and other shows. Please give it a second chance!

zandy louw October 1, 2014 at 1:27 pm

Pls renew the show.

John D September 30, 2014 at 6:41 pm

I cant understand people at CW they cancel way to many good shows and don’t let the late bloomers to chime in !!!! I just finished watching season one of Star Crossed, I was very impressed with what they did on that show and the direction it was taking us on and I’m disappointed in CW’s decision not to give it a fair chance to grow, so in the future I will not watch any more shows from the CW unless they renew for a third season that way if I like a show it wont be at least one season teaser

P.S. CW should take lessons from the Star Trek Francize they might learn a lot, they had a gem in the pocket and dint even see it…….very sad

Dawn October 12, 2014 at 3:05 am

I watch a show…like a show…whatever network it’s on cancels the show….GRRR…come on I’m so very tired of good shows being cancelled and crappy ones staying the air. PLEASE bring this one back!