See Dad Run: Nick at Nite Sitcom Cancelled, No Season Four

See Dad Run canceledNick at Nite has reportedly decided to cancel their first original sitcom, See Dad Run, after three seasons.

Season two is currently running with five episodes of the 20 episode order yet to air. See Dad Run was renewed for a third season of 13 episodes last October. Those are currently being filmed. An hour-long series finale has now been added to the previously-ordered 13 installments.

See Dad Run revolves around a TV sitcom star (Scott Baio) who stays home to take care of his young children while his soap opera acrtress wife (Alanna Ubach) returns to work. He quickly learns that being a real stay-at-home parent is much harder than playing one on television. Others in the cast are Ryan Newman, Jackson Brundage, Bailey Michelle Brown, Mark Curry, and Ramy Youssef.

By the end of the series, there will be 55 half-hours of See Dad Run. The cancellation leaves Instant Mom as the cable channel’s only original comedy show.

What do you think? Do you like this sitcom? Are you sorry that there won’t be a fourth season?

JR December 14, 2014 at 12:21 pm

Was great, figures its gone

Bethany December 15, 2014 at 2:07 am

I love the show See Dad Run. I watch this show a lot and it is so funny and Halerious. Why would they cancel it? They need to renew it for a fourth season. There is no reason for them to cancel this show. I watched it a lot and it was a popular show. Please don’t cancel the show and please renew this show. I love it a lot and love Scott Bio as a actor. This makes me so upset that they are even thinking about canceling this show. Please renew the show for more seasons I love this show so much.

Bethany September 14, 2014 at 11:03 pm

What this is so irritating I loved this show and just watched it recently. I thought they were new episodes they were playing and not reapeats. This sucks so much I loved this show and thought it was so Funny and it cracked me up. Please renew it for new episodes. It was a great comedy show. Please renew for new season and episodes of this show. Do not Cancel it. I loved this show.

awilcox July 15, 2014 at 4:23 pm

Im srpid te show is being cancelled. It was a fun show and even if small there was somehing to learned. Shows like this are always cancelled and annoying shows go on forever.

Anonymous June 11, 2014 at 12:03 am

Renew this show!!!!

Matthew April 3, 2014 at 8:55 pm

A very trite show. Baio needs to get some perspective back and act in a drama. His sitcom days are over. He is not in his teens or twenties; it is time to grow up.

Bethany December 15, 2014 at 2:13 am

No you are wrong this show he was in was great, funny and Halerious. This show See Dad Run was a great funny comedy and it should be renewed for more seasons and episodes. Not just a season 4 but more seasons after that too.