Marvin Marvin: Cancelled, No Season Two for Nickelodeon Series

marvin marvin canceled, no season twoLooks like Marvin is headed back to space earlier than expected. It seems that the Marvin Marvin TV show has been cancelled after one season on Nickelodeon.

Marvin Marvin follows the adventures of a super-powered teenage alien (Lucas Cruikshank) who was sent to Earth by his parents for protection. Others in the cast include Pat Finn, Mim Drew, Victory Van Tuyl, Jacob Bertrand, Casey Sander, and Camille Spirlin.

Last night, Cruikshank tweeted, “I’ve been a Nickelodeon boy for years and today it came to an end. So excited for new beginnings. Love you all!”

Earlier yesterday, the actor told fans that he was shooting a special video for them and would post it sometime today.

Marvin Marvin started its run last November. The 19th and final installment aired on April 27th and is an extended episode featuring Big Time Rush.

What do you think? Are you sorry that Marvin Marvin has been cancelled and won’t be returning for a second season?

13 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Aaron says

When I said that nick cancells all the good shows, I didn’t intend to say “Wendell & Vinnie” because that wasn’t even a show that was for kids. It had coarsing in it. And it’s true that Disney is a little better than Nick because they don’t cancel all their big hits and then put on really retarded shows.

2. Aaron says

I don’t watch Nickelodoen anymore because I am sick of them cancelling shows they cancell every new show they put on in the first season ( Victorious, Marvin Marvin,
    Wendell & Vinnie, How To Rock, Big Time Rush, and Robot and Monster). They better not do this to Sam & Cat and T he Haunted Hathaways thow shows always makes me laugh. And I also watch disney channel which because there channel is better than this stupid nickelodeon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. says

HEY BRO BRING IT BACK ITS THE BEST SHOW I EVER HAD AND BIG TIME RUSH VICTORIOUS AND MARVIN MARVIN IS THE BEST SHOWS YOU HAD PLS BRING BACK MARVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Me says

I’m really sorry to see it go. I wish I could have gotten the news sooner. I just found out since my daughter and I loved watching it together. We were looking for the second season to start and since it didn’t were looking for news of it being cancelled or not. I think they were all great actors in their own rights. But, I’d love to see Jerry Trainor and Lucas Cruikshank in a comedy together. I think they’d make a great comedy duo. Just a thought.

• Aaron says

I completely agree with you!!! My favorite character was Marvin and that little guy with swag, I think his name was Henry. plus, Nick should’ve at least fininshed the first season. If they did they should have the evil aliens: the ones looking to capture Marvin: they should have a battle

5. Neok says

I thought some episodes were quite funny. Maybe Lucas Cruikshank is a weirdo, but other actors were good.
    What did Nickelodeon learn: Make never a show with aliens in it!

6. says

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES