Pretty Little Liars: Season Five Ratings

Pretty Little Liars TV show on ABC Family ratingsFans of Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family don’t have to worry out their show being cancelled for quite awhile. It’s already been renewed for two more seasons. Will the series continue to be strong in the ratings or will the numbers fall so the execs regret the decision? Stay tuned.

In the fifth season of Pretty Little Liars, the young ladies deal with the aftermath of Alison’s revelations. The show’s cast includes Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Troian Bellisario, Shay Mitchell, Sasha Pieterse, Ian Harding, Janel Parrish, Holly Marie Combs, Chad Lowe, Keegan Allen, Tammin Sursok, Torrey Devitto, Drew Van Acker, Nia Peeples, Julian Morris, Brendan Robinson, Brant Daugherty, and Lesley Fera.

Below are the show’s TV ratings, typically the best way to tell if the series will be cancelled or renewed. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress:

For comparisons: The fourth season of Pretty Little Liars averaged a 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.53 million viewers.

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to come by so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like the Pretty Little Liars TV series? Do you think it should have been renewed for a seventh season?

erin July 31, 2014 at 11:28 am

DaffsPunk
PLL Will continue to be renewed for 10 seasons and the 10 season will be the last season

NO July 31, 2014 at 7:54 am

No! The ratings were so bad this week :(

erin June 26, 2014 at 10:19 am

I like PLL and have been watching it since the start. However, it does seem like it’s dragging on as of late. Though I enjoy it, I think season 5 really should be renewing this show until 10 seasons

Garfield June 26, 2014 at 7:58 am

Pretty Little Liars is such an amazing show and I glad it got renewed for 2 more seasons however, can the writers at least reveal who BIG A is this season! I honestly need to know who it is because it could’ve been Shana. Her reasons to want to kill Alison and Torture the girls aren’t that convincing. I have a feeling A is going to be one of the parents, but I’m not sure who. The first 3 episodes of season 5 have been actually amazing and my gut tells me that season 5 is going to be incredible. The ratings must just stay above 2 million :D :D :D

DaffsPunk June 23, 2014 at 12:21 pm

I like PLL and have been watching it since the start. However, it does seem like it’s dragging on as of late. Though I enjoy it, I think season 5 really should be the final season.

erin June 22, 2014 at 10:22 am

Pretty little is the best show ever the reason why this show is beening renewed because the viewers are loyal to PLL and love this show too much there will be times when people might miss episodes on PLL so people will be recording it on DVR and also On Demand and I hope abc family will count thous too

On the other hand you are a sick person go to the hosptial and get help

James Heinrich June 21, 2014 at 8:56 pm

I wish they would cancel this show it never should have made it to season 2 never mind Season 5. Shows about young girls who lie all the time isn’t something that I want to watch and I’m sure a great many parents don’t want their young girls watching it and doing what they do and ling all the time. This is just another of example of how crap shows get renewed and good shows like Intelligence get cancelled after only one season.