The peacock network offers their view of the ratings for last night’s episode of Saturday Night Live (hosted by Anne Hathaway) as well as reruns of Revolution, Chicago Fire, and Law & Order: SVU.
Saturday Primetime Results:
* At 8 p.m. ET, an encore telecast of “Revolution” averaged a 0.4/1 in 18-49 and 1.9 million viewers overall. At 9 p.m. ET, a rebroadcast of “Chicago Fire” delivered a 0.5/2 in 18-49 and 2.4 million viewers overall. From its first half-hour to its second, “Chicago Fire” grew by a tenth of a rating point in 18-49 (to a 0.6 from a 0.5) and 9 percent in total viewers (2.5 million vs. 2.3 million).
* At 10 p.m. ET, a rebroadcast of “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” (0.8/2 in 18-49, 3.2 million viewers overall) grew from its first half-hour to its second in every key ratings category, including gains of 29 percent in adults 18-49 (to a 0.9 rating from a 0.7), 22 percent in adults 25-54 (1.1 vs. 0.9) and 17 percent in total viewers (3.5 million vs. 3.0 million).
In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday night:
* “Saturday Night Live,” with host Anne Hathaway and musical guest Rihanna, averaged a 5.0/12 in metered-market households, matching the show’s second-highest overnights so far this season. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, “Saturday Night Live” averaged a 2.6 rating, 12 share in adults 18-49.
* In both metered-market households and the Local People Meters, “SNL” was the #1 show of the night on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox, topping all primetime programs on those networks.
* Versus the same night last year, “SNL” was up 11 percent in metered-market households (5.0 vs. 4.5).
NOTE: All ratings are “live plus same day” from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.