The peacock network offers their view of the ratings for Saturday’s reruns of Revolution, Chicago Fire, and Law & Order: SVU, as well as the new Christina Applegate-hosted edition of Saturday Night Live.
Saturday Primetime Results:
* At 8 p.m. ET, an encore telecast of “Revolution” averaged a 0.5/2 in 18-49 and 2.3 million viewers overall, matching the 18-49 rating for the show’s most recent Saturday rebroadcast on September 29.
* At 9 p.m. ET, a rebroadcast of “Chicago Fire” (0.7/2 in 18-49, 3.2 million viewers overall) ranked #2 in the slot among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in adults 18-49, adults 25-54 and other key categories. “Chicago Fire” built on its lead-in by 40 percent in both 18-49 rating and total viewers.
* At 10 p.m. ET, a rebroadcast of “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” (0.9/3 in 18-49, 3.8 million viewers overall) captured “SVU’s” best Saturday 18-49 rating since May 19. From its first half-hour to its second, “SVU” grew by 25 percent in adults 18-49 (to a 1.0 rating from a 0.8), 22 percent in adults 25-54 (1.1 vs. 0.9) and 15 percent in total viewers (4.0 million vs. 3.5 million). “SVU” is tied for #1 in the time period among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in women 18-49.
In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday night:
* “Saturday Night Live,” with host Christina Applegate and musical guest Passion Pit (4.6/11 in metered-market households), dominated its time period. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, the “Saturday Night Live” rebroadcast averaged a 2.2 rating, 10 share in adults 18-49. These are “SNL’s” top results in the metered-market households and the Local People Meters since September 22.
* “Saturday Night Live” was the #1 telecast of the night on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in the metered-market households and the Local People Meters, outscoring all primetime programs on those networks.
NOTE: All ratings are “live plus same day” from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.