The Fosters: Season One Ratings

The Fosters canceled or renewed?On The Fosters, Lena and Stef welcome adopted children into their family. ABC Family is hoping that viewers will welcome this new TV show into their homes and bring big ratings. Will it see a second season or be cancelled instead? Time will tell.

Airing on Monday nights, the cast of The Fosters includes Teri Polo, Sherri Saum, Jake T. Austin, Hayden Byerly, David Lambert, Maia Mitchell, Danny Nucci, and Cierra Ramirez. Below are the show’s TV ratings, the best way to tell if this new TV series will be cancelled or renewed. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:

UPDATE: ABC Family has renewed The Fosters for a second season.

Final season averages: 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.68 million total viewers.

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to come by so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like The Fosters TV series? Do you think that it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

115 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Candy Perez says

Please do not cancel this show. It’s been a long wait. Christmas special was amazing.
    It’s a show that teaches everybody about adoption, it teaches you that love comes in a variety, like racism, about having a family and the importance respect towards each other.

2. Mary Ann says

I love this show. It is realistic and has such good family values. Lena and Stef take on problems with grace and integrity.

Please don’t cancel it! It is my favorite show and I never tuned in to ABC Family before.

3. Inspired!!! says

This show is amazing I’m around Callie’s age and she and all the other kids have inspired me and have helped me through a lot this how tought me more than I could ever learn by myself. Also it’s an awesome show I couldn’t stop watching it because its so good and inspiring I hope they never cancel this show or I may not find my way.

4. Indigo says

DO NOT CANCEL THIS SERIES. WE NEED
    THIS ON TV, AND ITS SIMPLY WONDERFUL.
    PLEASE GIVE US SEASON 3,4,5,6,7,8, AT LEAST.
    I’M READY TO PURCHASE ANY, AND ALL
    SEASONS. BEAUTIFULLY DONE! THANK YOU
    ABC!
    ONE <3
    INDIGO

5. Cindy says

Show suxs. Small audience geared towards lesbians. Total turnoff. Disney has to be losing money with ratings 0.5

6. LParks says

please, never cancel this show.. like EVER! I have learned so much from this show. it has inspired me in many more ways than one. I love this show and if it gets to season 123, I will be watching from my grave. ONE OF MY FAVS! stef and Lena tho! awe <3

7. mariah says

it should be renewed no question about that the show is amazing it shouldnt be cancled it cant be the show has done so many things

8. Kailey Parker says

Started watching this on netflix and I blew through the season. Such a great show. I learned so many things by how the fosters parent ther children and discipline. I love each character so mch. It’s the best and you ppl better watch the second season cuz if this show doesn’t do good again I’ll be heartbroken!