Stevie TV: Comedy Series Cancelled by VH1

Stevie TV on VH1 canceledIn addition to Single Ladies, VH1 has cancelled Stevie TV. Over two seasons, 14 episodes were produced and the defacto series finale aired on July 12, 2013.

Created by Dan Levy, James Kirkland, and Stevie Ryan, the sketch comedy series features Ryan in parodies of movies, TV shows and celebrity gossip.

What do you think? Did you watch Steve TV on VH1? Are you sorry that there won’t be a third season?

15 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Jennifer Hackett says

Stevie TV is(was) hilarious! I miss this show. I hope Stevie Ryan gets another chance to showcase her comedy talent soon!!!

2. Anonymous says

The show was amazing, anyone who says that they dpnt like it just doesnt u.derstand it. I wish there couldve been a third season. She should just move to a different network like comedy central, the show wasnt on the right channel to begin with

3. Truth says

The networks are bought & paid for so anything that clues people in on how much dumbing down they do via TV shows etc will not last. Stevie was great & anyone who thought otherwise is a joke.

• Ha says

**** was cancelled for a reason. And there is no one in Hollywood interested in Stevie Ryan (her teeth are the laughingstock of LA).

4. Justine says

So sad this was cancelled, but it makes sense; all original, real, creative **** is canned by networks because they can’t handle the realness. Anything that isn’t Vh1 trash like Love and Hip Hop and the rest of the ratchet **** they peddle that furthers the devolution of humanity. Stevie is a genius, and better stuff is waiting for her down the pike.

5. Stephanie says

I’m glad it was canceled. That was some of the most un-funny **** I have ever seen actually aired, and that’s really saying something. Stevie Ryan is a joke.

6. shawn says

This is and was a funny show that I looked forward to every week she should shop the show to comedy central or spike.

7. Kenniebro says

Please bring back STEVIE TV I LOVE STEVIE AND HER SHOW.!!! BRING IT BACK.!!! IM LITERALLY CRYING CAUSE ITS GONE. ):

8. says

Such total BS. This show was not given a chance to survive. The 12 episodes she created are hilarious. The only positive I can come to here is that Stevie Ryan is far too funny to be doing sketch on a network that doesn’t appreciate comedy. Or strong women, hence Carrie Keegan getting pulled off of the buzz, a show that she made popular. There is officially nothing I watch on VH1. I hope a better network brings Stevie back to our Tvs.

9. ejz says

Hahaha finally…just as my second game gets on the news your retarded show has been canceled. Glad I am still here to see it…its amazing that even having your own show hasn’t advanced your career in Hollywood one iota LOL.