Stevie TV: Comedy Series Cancelled by VH1

Stevie TV on VH1 canceledIn addition to Single Ladies, VH1 has cancelled Stevie TV. Over two seasons, 14 episodes were produced and the defacto series finale aired on July 12, 2013.

Created by Dan Levy, James Kirkland, and Stevie Ryan, the sketch comedy series features Ryan in parodies of movies, TV shows and celebrity gossip.

What do you think? Did you watch Steve TV on VH1? Are you sorry that there won’t be a third season?

michelle November 27, 2014 at 6:29 pm

show was amazing and hilarious. Stevie is original and beautiful!! bring it back!!!

Anonymous September 15, 2014 at 6:33 pm

The show was amazing, anyone who says that they dpnt like it just doesnt u.derstand it. I wish there couldve been a third season. She should just move to a different network like comedy central, the show wasnt on the right channel to begin with

Truth July 1, 2014 at 3:34 am

The networks are bought & paid for so anything that clues people in on how much dumbing down they do via TV shows etc will not last. Stevie was great & anyone who thought otherwise is a joke.

Ha July 7, 2014 at 3:09 am

Shit was cancelled for a reason. And there is no one in Hollywood interested in Stevie Ryan (her teeth are the laughingstock of LA).

Justine May 25, 2014 at 11:08 pm

So sad this was cancelled, but it makes sense; all original, real, creative shit is canned by networks because they can’t handle the realness. Anything that isn’t Vh1 trash like Love and Hip Hop and the rest of the ratchet shit they peddle that furthers the devolution of humanity. Stevie is a genius, and better stuff is waiting for her down the pike.

Stephanie May 24, 2014 at 1:43 pm

I’m glad it was canceled. That was some of the most un-funny shit I have ever seen actually aired, and that’s really saying something. Stevie Ryan is a joke.

shawn April 29, 2014 at 12:32 pm

She should shop the show to comedy central or spike I looked forward to this show every week.

shawn April 29, 2014 at 12:30 pm

This is and was a funny show that I looked forward to every week she should shop the show to comedy central or spike.

Kenniebro April 4, 2014 at 3:38 pm

Please bring back STEVIE TV I LOVE STEVIE AND HER SHOW.!!! BRING IT BACK.!!! IM LITERALLY CRYING CAUSE ITS GONE. ):

Julia March 26, 2014 at 11:58 am

Such total BS. This show was not given a chance to survive. The 12 episodes she created are hilarious. The only positive I can come to here is that Stevie Ryan is far too funny to be doing sketch on a network that doesn’t appreciate comedy. Or strong women, hence Carrie Keegan getting pulled off of the buzz, a show that she made popular. There is officially nothing I watch on VH1. I hope a better network brings Stevie back to our Tvs.

ejz March 13, 2014 at 11:36 pm

Hahaha finally…just as my second game gets on the news your retarded show has been canceled. Glad I am still here to see it…its amazing that even having your own show hasn’t advanced your career in Hollywood one iota LOL.

Julia March 26, 2014 at 11:59 am

Sounds personal.

ejz March 29, 2014 at 5:29 am

It is…

felicia April 7, 2014 at 5:14 am

Bring it back it was to funny