Black Ink Crew: Chicago is back. Recently, VH1 announced the TV show will return for a fourth season later this month.
The reality series follows the staff of the Chicago-based tattoo shop 9MAG. Season four is set to premiere on VH1 on May 30th at 8 p.m. ET/PT.
Read more info from VH1 below:
NEW YORK, NY (May 2, 2018) – VH1, in partnership with Big Fish Entertainment, announce that its hit series “Black Ink Crew: Chicago” will return Wednesday, May 30th at 8PM ET/PT.
Last season, “Black Ink Crew: Chicago” was the #1 cable program in its time period with W18-34. Highlights from the upcoming season include:
· Shop owner Ryan rebuilding the trust and morale among the crew.
· Van stepping up as a leader by opening a retail shop.
· Charmaine returning as shop manager while her career as a radio personality and entrepreneur continues to blossom.
· Don spending more time with his new baby Ashdon and wife Ashley to concentrate on fatherhood and repair his relationship after a social media scandal.
· Lily embracing the single life and providing for her mother and sisters after her father’s passing.
· Newly engaged Danielle is looking to the future, but is trouble already brewing ahead of her impending nuptials?
· Phor questioning his role in the 9 Mag rebrand and focusing on his music by touring the country with the support of his entrepreneur girlfriend Nikki.
Can 9 Mag undergo a successful restructuring despite old betrayals, new rivalries and opposing views on the future? Tune in Wednesday, May 30 at 8PM ET/PT to find out.
Be sure to ‘like’ “Black Ink Crew” on Facebook, follow @BlackInkCrew on Twitter and Instagram, and #BlackInkCHI to join the conversation.
“Black Ink Crew” is executive produced by Dan Cesareo, Rasheed J. Daniel and Lindsey Bannister for Big Fish Entertainment. Nina L. Diaz, Liz Fine and Daniel Blau Rogge are executive producers for VH1.”
What do you think? Have you seen Black Ink Crew: Chicago? Will you watch the new season?