How Close Can I Beach is a new series coming to HGTV later this year, and it will focus on people that are looking to buy homes along the coast.
HGTV revealed more about this new series in a press release. Check that out below.
“With its top-rated Sunday fantasy lifestyle programming attracting more than 18 million total viewers to date in 2018, HGTV will add a new title – How Close Can I Beach? – to the night’s lineup. Premiering Sunday, March 11, at 8:30 p.m. ET/PT, the 13-episode series will follow buyers who tour coastal towns in hopes of finding the perfect beachside home. These potential homeowners will see drastic differences in space, amenities and views the homes offer, depending on the proximity to the shore. After careful consideration of the options, families will decide on their dream home, whether it’s right on the beach or a few blocks away.
“HGTV’s fantasy lifestyle content continues to deliver strong ratings for the network and that sparked the inspiration to add How Close Can I Beach? to the mix,” said John Feld, senior vice president, programming, HGTV, DIY Network and Great American Country. “Millions tune in each Sunday night to see people just like them fulfill the dream of buying a home in a gorgeous location.”
In addition to How Close Can I Beach?, HGTV will continue to air fresh episodes of the following hit series on Sunday nights:
- Beach Hunters showcases buyers who travel to exquisite seaside destinations to find their dream homes on the sand.
- Beachfront Bargain Hunt helps families search for a sanctuary in the sand without breaking the bank.
- Families leave the mainland behind to live on island time in Caribbean Life. Each new episode follows potential buyers as they tour houses near white sandy beaches in hopes of finding an affordable tropical home.
- Island Life follows families as they tour beautiful stateside islands, such as Long Beach, New York, and San Juan Island, Washington.
- In Lakefront Bargain Hunt, home seekers set out to find affordable lakeside living.
- From Playa del Carmen to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico Life features homebuyers as they search for a private oceanside paradise along the Mexican coastlines.
Will you watch this new series? Tell us what you think.