Martha and Snoop are back in the kitchen. Recently, VH1 announced season two of Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party will premiere in August.
The cooking series feature Martha Stewart and Snoop Dogg as they put “a personal spin on favorite dishes to create a themed meal with celebrity friends.” Season two’s celebrity guests include RuPaul, Michelle Rodriguez, Cedric the Entertainer, Lil Rel Howery, Queen Latifah, Margaret Cho, and Lance Bass.
Season two of Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party premieres on VH1 on August 1st at 9 and 9:30 p.m. ET/PT.
Read more details below:
(New York, NY) – July 10, 2018 – VH1’s Emmy-nominated series “Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner party” season two returns with back-to-back episodes on Wednesday, August 1st at 9PM and 9:30PM ET/PT. The dynamic duo continue to light up the kitchen by putting a personal spin on favorite dishes to create a themed meal with celebrity friends. Remaining episodes include:
Wednesday, August 1 at 9PM and 9:30PM ET/PT:
· WHAT’S YOUR BEEF? (BURGER)
· Martha and Snoop get their grind on with guests RUPAUL and FAITH EVANS in an episode only a cow couldn’t love.
· GETTIN’ VEGGIE WITH IT (GREENS)
· Martha enlists MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ and CEDRIC THE ENTERTAINER to help her convert Snoop into a vegetarian. Snoop uses his own ‘greens’ to bake Martha something very special.
Wednesday, August 8 at 9PM and 9:30PM ET/PT:
· SHELL OF A GOOD TIME (CRAB)
· Everyone busts out of their shells when Martha &Snoop get their claws on ANTHONY ANDERSON and CHRISTINA MILIAN.
· GRILLED MUNCHEESE (GRILLED CHEESE)
· Martha & Snoop grill both their cheese and their guests LIL REL HOWERY and KAT GRAHAM in an episode that’s better than sliced bread.
Wednesday, August 15 at 9PM and 9:30PM ET/PT:
· RETURN OF THE MAC N CHEESE (MAC & CHEESE)
· TERRENCE HOWARD, QUEEN LATIFAH and JUSSIE SMOLLETT help Martha teach Snoop how to milk a cow.
· WOK THIS WAY (CHINESE)
· MARGARET CHO and G-EAZY follow Martha and Snoop to the Far East. G-Eazy tries his best pick-up line on Martha & we learn a secret recipe from the famous Mr. Chow restaurant.
Wednesday, August 22 at 9PM and 9:30PM ET/PT:
· IN THE MOOD (ROMANCE)
· CRAIG ROBINSON and JEANNIE MAI get steamy with Snoop and Martha as they dish on their celebrity fantasies. Craig and Snoop serenade the audience with a song.
· PASTA LA VISTA, BABY! (PASTA)
· Martha and Snoop convince WENDI MCCLENDON-COVEY and STEVE AOKI to reveal their most embarrassing memories all while chowing down on delicious pasta.
Wednesday, August 29 at 9PM and 9:30PM ET/PT:
· LET’S BAYOU DINNER (NEW ORLEANS)
· TY DOLLA $IGN, WANDA SYKES and LANCE BASS cook up some po’ boys and grits with Martha and Snoop, New Orleans Style.
· TAJ MA-HOLLER (INDIAN)
· Martha invites LAVERNE COX, GARY OWEN and LIL YACHTY into the kitchen to help Snoop face one of his biggest fears. Lil Yachty sings his hit Better.
Wednesday, September 5 at 9PM and 9:30PM ET/PT:
· STACKIN’ MY BREAD (SANDWICH)
· T-PAIN and KARRUECHE TRAN learn how a sausage is really made. Plus, T-Pain teaches Martha how to autotune her recipe.
· SPICING IT UP (CHILI)
· DON CHEADLE, SHERRI SHEPHERD and CHILLI from TLC sweat it out with Snoop and Martha in an extreme hot chili-eating contest. KYLE shows up to sing his hit iSPY.
“Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party” is executive produced by Martha Stewart & Kim Miller Olko for Sequential Brands Group (NASDAQ: SQBG), Snoop Dogg & Ted Chung for MERRY JANE (MERRYJANE.com) and SallyAnn Salsano for 495 Productions. Nina L. Diaz, Trevor Rose, Paul Ricci, Fernando Mills and Paula Aranda executive produce for VH1.
What do you think? Have you seen Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party? Will you watch the new season?