What will the next season of television look like? The upfront dates for some of TV’s biggest networks have been announced, AdAge reports.
TV upfronts are when networks pitch their upcoming programming to advertisers. There, advertisers and various media outlets will get a sneak peek of new series from networks like FOX, The CW, NBC, and ABC.
Here is a list of some network upfront dates for the 2016-2017 season:
- Hulu – early morning of May 4th
- AwesomenessTV – evening of May 11th
- NBC Universal channels – morning of May 16th
- FOX – afternoon of May 16th
- ABC – afternoon of May 17th
- Turner – morning of May 18th
- CBS – afternoon of May 18th
- The CW – morning of May 19th
What do you think? Are you exciting for the new season of television? What network’s programming are you most looking forward to?