The Barefood Contessa is back! Recently, Food Network announced the TV show will return for a third season in October.
The popular cooking show follows Ina Garten as she showcases “brand-new recipes along with a collection of tips and tricks that will help viewers cook with confidence no matter their level of experience.” The new season will feature appearances by Emily Blunt, Lin-Manuel Miranda, and more.
Season three of Barefoot Contessa: Cook Like a Pro premieres on Food Network on October 21st at 12:30 p.m. ET/PT.
Read more info below:
NEW YORK, NY – September 21, 2018 – Ina Garten, the Barefoot Contessa, returns for a third season of Barefoot Contessa: Cook Like a Pro this fall on Food Network. Hosted by Ina from her home in East Hampton, NY, the new season premieres Sunday, October 21st at 12:30pm (all times ET/PT) and includes cameo appearances by a roster of legendary chefs and special guests.
In this all-new season of Cook Like a Pro, Ina shares brand-new recipes along with a collection of tips and tricks that will help viewers cook with confidence no matter their level of experience. She welcomes several special guests, including Jennifer Garner and Nigella Lawson for a Thanksgiving celebration in primetime on Saturday, November 17th at 8pm, as well as Emily Blunt, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Rob Marshall, and John DeLuca for a British-style lunch on Sunday, December 9th at 12:30pm.
“Ina’s passion for making delicious food with good, simple ingredients to share with friends and family is at the heart of Cook Like a Pro,” said Courtney White, General Manager and Executive Vice President, Programming, Food Network and HGTV. “She has a unique way of making our audience feel like they are right beside her, whether it’s in the kitchen or sharing a meal with her fantastic friends.”
“Why is it worth learning to cook the ways pros do? Because when you can really cook with confidence, you will find cooking and entertaining so much less stressful. Throughout the show you will find tips and tricks that will help you prepare recipes exactly the way I do,” said Garten. “You will make totally delicious, professional looking dishes every time!”
Episodes of Cook Like a Pro include:
· Premiering Sunday, October 21st at 12:30pm – Cook Like a Pro: “Easy High Low”
· Premiering Sunday, October 28th at 12:30pm – Cook Like a Pro: “Good Ingredients”
· Premiering Sunday, November 4th at 12:30pm – Cook Like a Pro: “Salads for Four Seasons”
· Premiering Sunday, November 11th at 12:30pm – Cook Like a Pro: “Make-Ahead Thanksgiving”
· Premiering Saturday, November 17th at 8pm *PRIMETIME SPECIAL – Cook Like a Pro: “Thanksgiving Sides”
· Premiering Sunday, November 18th at 12:30pm – Cook Like a Pro: “Beefed Up”
· Premiering Sunday, November 25th at 12:30pm – Cook Like a Pro: “Cocktail Party Rules”
· Premiering Sunday, December 2nd at 12:30pm – Cook Like a Pro: “Celebration Sides”
· Premiering Sunday, December 9th at 12:30pm – Cook Like a Pro: “Mary Poppins Show”
INA GARTEN is a New York Times bestselling cookbook author of 11 cookbooks and the host of Food Network’s Emmy Award-winning Barefoot Contessa. Her latest book Cook Like a Pro will be released in October 2018. She lives in East Hampton, New York, with her husband, Jeffrey.
Viewers can browse Ina’s top recipes, watch videos and brush up on their entertaining skills at FoodNetwork.com/BarefootContessa and learn more about Ina, her bestselling cookbooks, and her Emmy Award-winning(R) television show at BarefootContessa.com. Join the conversation on social media @InaGarten and #BarefootContessa.”
What do you think? Are you a fan of Ina Garten? Will you watch the new season of Barefoot Contessa?