Could you survive in the wilderness? Netflix just announced the premiere date for their new Bear Grylls TV show, You vs. Wild.
The live-action interactive series will let viewers decide how Grylls navigates his adventures across the globe. Fans will get to choose what the survival expert “eats, encounters, and experiences” in each episode.
You vs. Wild premieres on Netflix on April 10th.
Check out the announcement and read more info below:
Viewers decide what Bear Grylls eats, encounters, and experiences in a new Interactive, family-friendly adventure series —
· Netflix will debut a new live-action interactive series, You vs. Wild, on April 10.
· In You vs. Wild, viewers join survival expert Bear Grylls on exciting adventures all over the world. Dense jungles, towering mountains, brutal deserts, and mysterious forests await, with tough decisions around every corner. In this groundbreaking interactive adventure series, you make all the decisions and whether or not Bear succeeds or fails is totally up to you.
· Each episode features an interactive experience with multiple choices, where a user may direct the course of the story.
· Quote from Bear Grylls: “I’m so proud to deliver this first-of-its-kind live-action interactive series, really giving viewers an all access pass to explore the world and its landscapes in my boots. The stakes are high in this one!”
· Episodes: 8
· Executive producers: Bear Grylls, Chris Grant, Drew Buckley, Ben Silverman, Howard Owens, Rob Buchta, and Delbert Shoopman
· Director: Ben Simms
· Production company: Electus, A Propagate Company, and Bear Grylls Ventures”
What do you think? Are you a fan of Bear Grylls? Will you watch You vs. Wild?