USA Network TV Show Ratings (updated 3/25/15)

USA Network TV showsOver the course of its history, USA Network has had both great successes and big disappointments when it comes to their original scripted shows. Which of the current ones will be cancelled or renewed for another season? Stay tuned!

Scripted USA Network shows listed: Benched, Covert Affairs, Dig, Graceland, Psych, Royal Pains, Rush, Satisfaction, Sirens, Suits and White Collar.

Update: Latest ratings for Sirens added.

There’s lots of data that USA Network execs look at when deciding whether to renew or cancel a TV series but ratings are the major ingredient. Here’s an updated listing of all of their recent/current primetime scripted shows.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page. You can also view them here and here.

You can see other networks’ rankings here:
ABC | CBS | The CW | FOX | NBC | ABC Family | FX | TNT

A couple of notes about these charts:
These figures are updated automatically as new ratings are released (usually a day or so after the broadcasts). The averages are based on the final national numbers (live plus same day viewing). For technical reasons, I have to resort them manually so feel free to let me know if I missed something.

The demo numbers, which are typically most important to the broadcast networks, aren’t quite as vital to cable channels because their audiences are usually much smaller. Demo numbers are typically reported using the 10ths decimal place (2.4, for example). In the averages, I’m using an extra decimal for easier ranking.

What do you think? Are you surprised by any of the ratings? Which shows should be doing better? Which one do you think will be cancelled next?

tony March 24, 2015 at 8:36 am

I am banning USA cause they canceled rush.

SUE March 22, 2015 at 11:46 am

YOU NEED TO RENEW RUSH & COVERT AFFAIRS!!!!! WHILE SIRENS IS FUNNY ITS A WHOLE DIFFERENT SHOW. RUSH WAS GREAT, VERY ENGAGING, FUNNY AND KEPT ME ON THE EGDE OF MY SEAT!! COULD HAVE WATCHED 2 HR. EPISODES!!! THE FACT YOU KEPT SATISFACTION, ONLY 1 POINT HIGHER….BUT ALMOST .30 MILLION LESS VIEWERS!!! BIG MISTAKE!! BRING IT BACK!! GREAT CHARACTERS, GREAT STORYLINE!! SATISFACTIONS’ STORYLINE WAS GREAT BUT PLAYED OUT IN THE SEASON. COULD HAVE BEEN A MINI-SERIES!! THE LAST EPISODE PLAYED LIKE THE STORY HAD A HAPPY ENDING!! THE END!! THE END!! BRING BACK RUSH! BRING BACK RUSH!!!!!

Danielle March 21, 2015 at 12:44 am

Sad that Benched was cancelled! That show was a lot of fun and WAY better than half the other crap they decided to renew. Excited that Graceland and Playing House will be returning though I really enjoy those.
When will networks wise up and ask for viewer opinion before making these decisions?? I don’t believe the rating system is reflective of what viewers really want to see!!

Thomas March 19, 2015 at 10:17 am

Can cancelled so many mad shows.

Alice Johnson March 16, 2015 at 1:08 am

I can’t believe they have canceled “Covert Affairs” without providing a satisfactory ending!!! It’s like ‘The Glades” all over again.
Clearly USA does not care about their viewers or they wouldn’t continue to do this. And to keep the moronic comedy, “Playing House”? I’m sure, also like “The Glades”, we will not see a special episode aired to provide some closure for long time viewers. I bet “Satisfaction” was only renewed (despite its poor numbers) to throw a bone to the unhappy viewers of “The Glades”.
I believe, like others who have responded here, I’ll just quit the network. I’m tired of networks who care next to nothing about their viewers!

Rush March 9, 2015 at 10:30 pm

Why do they always cancel new shows . I may just stop watching USA completely .
Very disappointed
I’m going to miss RUSH ….

Todd T ONeal March 2, 2015 at 5:01 pm

RUSH is one of the freshes T.V. Drama series I’ve seen on USA network. It’s a shame the executives didn’t see this series as a sleeper hit. It’s edgy, smart, funny, and dangerously entertaining. Renew RUSH it’s a HIT SHOW!!

Beth March 1, 2015 at 2:37 pm

Rush was a great show. Looked forward to watching it again On Demand the next day. So sad the kept satisfaction over Rush. Suits is the onlt reason left to watch USA now

Dawn March 1, 2015 at 1:25 pm

Some very good shows have canceled. Problem w USA,TNT and A&E is the recording times are not consistent. From week to week shows times change. Have keep checking and I know I have NOT recorded all the episodes I want. COVERT AFFAIRS was 1 that had to be chased to follow,another GREAT show lost.Networks are forcing us to get Netflix.

Matt February 25, 2015 at 11:56 pm

I happen to look forward to Sirens every week.. Its better than all the original shows being nothing but endless drama. Gotta throw a comedy in there somewhere that isn’t so serious.

fivex1950 February 26, 2015 at 10:03 am

They canceled Benched and kept Sirens. This was one brainless move. Benched was by far the better comedy. After all the cancelation of good shows, USA now has NOTHING in their line up worth watching. If it was their intent to drive us away, it worked. I have now CANCELED USA from my line up.

larry February 24, 2015 at 9:26 am

What ratings are y’all as a network looking at,……your idiots for canceling RUSH over less watched series!

Cj lancaster February 18, 2015 at 1:18 am

Cancelled rush for what sirens that show sucks don’t have but like maybe half the viewers

Josey January 25, 2015 at 10:11 pm

I’m glad they cancelled Bench. I really did not like the whole premise of the show. It would have been better if she were straight out of law school, idealistic and that’s why she was working as a public defender. But to end up there because she snapped due to being passed up for a promotion didn’t sit well with me and I simply couldn’t find humor in her situation.

FiveX1950 January 20, 2015 at 10:41 am

Benched, funny and fresh (CANCELED). Rush, it’s the name (CANCELED). Covert Affairs, 5 seasons (CANCELLED).
USA renewed the flat lined, so called comedy “Sirens” for some unknown reason, I will be sure NOT to watch. In fact, USA has nothing in their line up worth watching any more. The time has come to cancel the USA Network from my line up.

Alonzo January 17, 2015 at 2:53 pm

Three great shows ended psych white collar and burn notice the we’re great shows s nd I haven’t watched USA since u guys need to renew them please☆☆☆☆☆