USA Network TV Show Ratings (updated 12/17/14)

USA Network TV showsOver the course of its history, USA Network has had both great successes and big disappointments when it comes to their original scripted shows. Which of the current ones will be cancelled or renewed for another season? Stay tuned!

Scripted USA Network shows listed: Benched, Covert Affairs, Graceland, Psych, Royal Pains, Rush, Satisfaction, Sirens, Suits and White Collar.

Update: Latest ratings for Benched added.

There’s lots of data that USA Network execs look at when deciding whether to renew or cancel a TV series but ratings are the major ingredient. Here’s an updated listing of all of their recent/current primetime scripted shows.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page. You can also view them here and here.

You can see other networks’ rankings here:
ABC | CBS | The CW | FOX | NBC | ABC Family | FX | TNT

A couple of notes about these charts:
These figures are updated automatically as new ratings are released (usually a day or so after the broadcasts). The averages are based on the final national numbers (live plus same day viewing). For technical reasons, I have to resort them manually so feel free to let me know if I missed something.

The demo numbers, which are typically most important to the broadcast networks, aren’t quite as vital to cable channels because their audiences are usually much smaller. Demo numbers are typically reported using the 10ths decimal place (2.4, for example). In the averages, I’m using an extra decimal for easier ranking.

What do you think? Are you surprised by any of the ratings? Which shows should be doing better? Which one do you think will be cancelled next?

Milton December 12, 2014 at 12:02 am

I may have jumped the gun after the Fall shows ended But everthing should come back. There is enough room for Rush. Benched is hanging by a string but will grow as a half hour comedy. But USA needs a dramedy or a dark drama to mix the portfolio. Stronger Writing!

BBlogga December 11, 2014 at 10:10 pm

How does a network cancel its 4th highest rated show, its 2nd highest rated drama? Insanity. The only thing to watch on USA is Suits. Everything else blows.

teresa November 20, 2014 at 11:11 am

I am GREATLY upset by the cancellation of RUSH!! It would come on and I w0uld start watching it…the next thing I knew, it would be over. It kept me engaged the whole episode. My husband always told me (we both read a lot) that he could gage how good a book was by how often he would think “I wonder what’s going on with the characters in the book?” when he wasn’t reading the book. THAT’S how I felt about RUSH. I wondered what was going on and what was going to happen next.

Ruth November 18, 2014 at 9:40 am

WE NEED RUSH BACK!! GREAT SHOW, GREAT ACTORS AND ACTING, GREAT WRITING, GREAT STORYLINES. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, IDIOTIC TO CANCEL!!!!

mcrtwin2 November 10, 2014 at 9:30 am

I too love RUSH!!!! I looked forward to watching it every Thursday, it was so exciting the ending had me wanting more and could not wait for the new season. Now I am so disappointed that they cancelled it. Also sad that White Collar is ending, too soon.

Michele October 11, 2014 at 12:12 am

How can you not renew RUSH but renew sirens with a lot less audience. I love Satisfaction too and it’s being renewed and has less watchers than RUSH. Why are you doing this. Love the cast and storylines of RUSH. PLEASE RENEW RUSH!!!!! Such an awesome show!!!! Think of us that do watch RUSH.

nemo f October 18, 2014 at 6:39 am

Rush got canceled because it sucked, the ratings say so. USA has another doctor program in the works to replace it.

USA has a FBI show in the works to replace White Collar, which is ending

Satisfaction was renewed because they have nothing to replace it with.only two shows in the works already accounted for.

Sirens was renewed cause it’s a comedy not a drama. nothing to replace it with

conerod October 8, 2014 at 8:46 am

Grace clueless how did Simon know where she worked how did he get to her house he ran off left motorcycle and for that how did she get there badly written till you it wasn’t his place to tell her about Neil didn’t care he could been Neil could been like man with gun say he didn’t care about bullshit and she buy it got swap land for sale no will let her and Simon in a pro….. and cheating housewife sister clueless proud first one in school to give blowjobs I wouldn’t tell her my person business

conerod October 8, 2014 at 8:13 am

The show is badly written she dream about going Paris with Simon but didn’t find out she won till the next day Grace I feel is going to be a big loser

Suzie September 26, 2014 at 11:30 am

I love love love Satisfaction. They have got to renew this show. It really hadn’t gotten much publicity. It seems that the show didn’t start picking up until a few episodes into it. I’m guessing from word of mouth. It would be a shame if this show gets cancelled after just one season, because it really hasn’t been given a chance. It is well written and well acted. The last episode left it open for so many possibilities. You end up rooting for all of the characters. I don’t think I hate any of them. You can see why each one is the way they are. And for those that haven’t had their stories explained yet….(There are two so far ) Let’s find out what their stories are. Please don’t leave us hanging. I find it a bit unsettling that we can cancel a fantastic show like this, but the Kartrashians continue to get airtime. Please, Please, Please don’t cancel this show. We need more shows like this. I am sick of reality tv.