USA Network TV Show Ratings (updated 4/10/15)

USA Network TV showsOver the course of its history, USA Network has had both great successes and big disappointments when it comes to their original scripted shows. Which of the current ones will be cancelled or renewed for another season? Stay tuned!

Scripted USA Network shows listed: Benched, Covert Affairs, Dig, Graceland, Psych, Royal Pains, Rush, Satisfaction, Sirens, Suits and White Collar.

Update: Latest ratings for Dig added.

There’s lots of data that USA Network execs look at when deciding whether to renew or cancel a TV series but ratings are the major ingredient. Here’s an updated listing of all of their recent/current primetime scripted shows.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page. You can also view them here and here.

You can see other networks’ rankings here:
ABC | CBS | The CW | FOX | NBC | ABC Family | FX | TNT

A couple of notes about these charts:
These figures are updated automatically as new ratings are released (usually a day or so after the broadcasts). The averages are based on the final national numbers (live plus same day viewing). For technical reasons, I have to resort them manually so feel free to let me know if I missed something.

The demo numbers, which are typically most important to the broadcast networks, aren’t quite as vital to cable channels because their audiences are usually much smaller. Demo numbers are typically reported using the 10ths decimal place (2.4, for example). In the averages, I’m using an extra decimal for easier ranking.

What do you think? Are you surprised by any of the ratings? Which shows should be doing better? Which one do you think will be cancelled next?

Vera April 15, 2015 at 10:05 pm

RENEW SIRENS!!!

Ligia lanza April 15, 2015 at 5:47 pm

Don’t cancel parenthood it’s the best show ever especially on showing how important is family!!!!!!

Kevin L April 15, 2015 at 2:24 am

Renew ‘sirens’ for a third season!!

Kevin L April 15, 2015 at 2:22 am

Renew ‘sirens’ for a third season!! Fantastic series with a lot of laughs!!

Rosemary Wisniewski April 11, 2015 at 7:30 pm

I have been a fan of Covert Affairs, White Collar, Suits, Psych and Royal Pains. I don’t understand why you cancel the good programs such as Covert Affairs, Psych and White Collar. I always looked forward to watching these programs and am very disappointed in USA. I hope you don’t cancel Suits and Royal Pains.

Kristina April 10, 2015 at 12:22 am

USA was always my favorite. But they have cancelled so many of the best shows on tv. It has been replace with childish ‘funny’ shows that don’t measure up to Burn notice, covert affairs, white collar, Rush, Necessary Roughness. Please bring these back!

chris March 30, 2015 at 9:25 pm

I am not watching USA anymore, I mean really you cancelled Rush. And Covert Affair, I loved those shows. Some of the ones you left on are not funny, they are childish. Well like any other cancelled shows, they come back on a different network and do great, so your loss USA, on a watcher and two great shows.

nemo f April 3, 2015 at 5:28 pm

I am not watching USA anymore because they DO air shows like Rush. What a waste of bandwidth. every thing is supposed to be dark and edgy now and instead they are just stupid.