USA Network TV Show Ratings (updated 2/27/15)

USA Network TV showsOver the course of its history, USA Network has had both great successes and big disappointments when it comes to their original scripted shows. Which of the current ones will be cancelled or renewed for another season? Stay tuned!

Scripted USA Network shows listed: Benched, Covert Affairs, Graceland, Psych, Royal Pains, Rush, Satisfaction, Sirens, Suits and White Collar.

Update: Latest ratings for Suits added.

There’s lots of data that USA Network execs look at when deciding whether to renew or cancel a TV series but ratings are the major ingredient. Here’s an updated listing of all of their recent/current primetime scripted shows.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page. You can also view them here and here.

You can see other networks’ rankings here:
ABC | CBS | The CW | FOX | NBC | ABC Family | FX | TNT

A couple of notes about these charts:
These figures are updated automatically as new ratings are released (usually a day or so after the broadcasts). The averages are based on the final national numbers (live plus same day viewing). For technical reasons, I have to resort them manually so feel free to let me know if I missed something.

The demo numbers, which are typically most important to the broadcast networks, aren’t quite as vital to cable channels because their audiences are usually much smaller. Demo numbers are typically reported using the 10ths decimal place (2.4, for example). In the averages, I’m using an extra decimal for easier ranking.

What do you think? Are you surprised by any of the ratings? Which shows should be doing better? Which one do you think will be cancelled next?

Matt February 25, 2015 at 11:56 pm

I happen to look forward to Sirens every week.. Its better than all the original shows being nothing but endless drama. Gotta throw a comedy in there somewhere that isn’t so serious.

fivex1950 February 26, 2015 at 10:03 am

They canceled Benched and kept Sirens. This was one brainless move. Benched was by far the better comedy. After all the cancelation of good shows, USA now has NOTHING in their line up worth watching. If it was their intent to drive us away, it worked. I have now CANCELED USA from my line up.

larry February 24, 2015 at 9:26 am

What ratings are y’all as a network looking at,……your idiots for canceling RUSH over less watched series!

Cj lancaster February 18, 2015 at 1:18 am

Cancelled rush for what sirens that show sucks don’t have but like maybe half the viewers

Josey January 25, 2015 at 10:11 pm

I’m glad they cancelled Bench. I really did not like the whole premise of the show. It would have been better if she were straight out of law school, idealistic and that’s why she was working as a public defender. But to end up there because she snapped due to being passed up for a promotion didn’t sit well with me and I simply couldn’t find humor in her situation.

FiveX1950 January 20, 2015 at 10:41 am

Benched, funny and fresh (CANCELED). Rush, it’s the name (CANCELED). Covert Affairs, 5 seasons (CANCELLED).
USA renewed the flat lined, so called comedy “Sirens” for some unknown reason, I will be sure NOT to watch. In fact, USA has nothing in their line up worth watching any more. The time has come to cancel the USA Network from my line up.

Alonzo January 17, 2015 at 2:53 pm

Three great shows ended psych white collar and burn notice the we’re great shows s nd I haven’t watched USA since u guys need to renew them please☆☆☆☆☆