USA Network TV Show Ratings (updated 6/26/15)

USA Network TV showsOver the course of its history, USA Network has had both great successes and big disappointments when it comes to their original scripted shows. Which of the current ones will be cancelled or renewed for another season? Stay tuned!

Scripted USA Network shows listed: Benched, Covert Affairs, Dig, Graceland, Mr. Robot, Psych, Royal Pains, Rush, Satisfaction, Sirens, Suits and White Collar.

Update: Latest ratings for Complications and Graceland added.

There’s lots of data that USA Network execs look at when deciding whether to renew or cancel a TV series but ratings are the major ingredient. Here’s an updated listing of all of their recent/current primetime scripted shows.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page. You can also view them here and here.

You can see other networks’ rankings here:
ABC | CBS | The CW | FOX | NBC | ABC Family | FX | TNT

A couple of notes about these charts:
These figures are updated automatically as new ratings are released (usually a day or so after the broadcasts). The averages are based on the final national numbers (live plus same day viewing). For technical reasons, I have to resort them manually so feel free to let me know if I missed something.

The demo numbers, which are typically most important to the broadcast networks, aren’t quite as vital to cable channels because their audiences are usually much smaller. Demo numbers are typically reported using the 10ths decimal place (2.4, for example). In the averages, I’m using an extra decimal for easier ranking.

What do you think? Are you surprised by any of the ratings? Which shows should be doing better? Which one do you think will be cancelled next?

Canceled and renewed TV show

153 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. says

I don’t understand the damn execs and what they are thinking. I guess they don’t…(think) becuz if they did they wouldn’t have cancelled the only worthy shows they have had since “Burn Notice” and the last 2 seasons of that were questionable. I doesn’t look like “Rush” was a failure according to the Nielsen Ratings. In fact, it did better than the beloved “Royal Pains”. Please bring it back!!!!! I’ve barely been watching USA lately becuz you don’t have anything new and good.

2. Milton says

Why did you cancel Dig? I thought another adventure was coming like they did with secret and lies, and american horror story.

3. Rush Fan says

Soooooo very disappointed to read that USA has cancelled Rush after just one season. What a great show with strong lead character and great writing. USA needs to reconsider this program. It was last summer’s charm! Bring Rush back!!

4. Deborah Ciepluch says

I am sad to find out that Covert Affairs is cancelled. Many people I know enjoyed the show. We still miss Psych and Burn Notice. If Suits gets cancelled, I will be finished with USA Network.

5. Susan says

It’s beyond disappointing to discover that two of my favorite summer series, Covert Affairs and Rush, are not coming back. They’re both quality shows with intriguing characters and unconventional plot lines. I’m thankful that Graceland, Suits, Royal Pains and Satisfaction are continuing, but I really hope that another network picks up Covert Affairs and Rush!
    Covert Affairs was the last good spy show, after the fabulous Burn Notice series ended two years ago. USA, please give these two a second look, and don’t be hasty canceling really strong shows after the first season. Remember that even Mad Men took a couple of seasons to catch on!

6. says

I can’t believe there won’t be a season 2 for the series Rush! I was hoping to see what would happen after Dr. Rush was deplaned by the police. The show was fast-paced with a slight comedic edge. I wanted to find out more about each of the characters. I looked forward to seeing the series this summer so that all of my questions from last season could be answered. I’ve waited since last summer and now to find out that the series was canceled is quite disappointing. I hope another network will pick up this series.

7. Alicia N says

Rush needs and has to come back my mom and I are beyond obsessed and we were counting down to the summer days for the new season. Come to find out that it has been canceled. We are shocked, and heart broken. Please get the show back on the air! We were left with such a finale that we can’t wait to find out what happens next! It’s like a summer fling hoping that you will have it the following summer and you go back and all you have left are the memories of what once was.