Get ready for more Big Brother. Recently, CBS announced the upcoming 18th season of the series will feature more coverage than ever before.
The show’s companion series, Big Brother After Dark, will also return for a new season this summer. The Pop show goes behind the scenes of the hit CBS reality series.
For the second year in a row, fans of Big Brother will be able to watch a 24/7 live stream of the house on CBS’ streaming service, CBS All Access. Additionally, episodes of the new season will be available On Demand and across multiple streaming platforms like Roku, Chromecast, and Apple TV.
The new season of Big Brother premieres on June 22nd at 8 p.m. ET/PT.
Read more details below:
BIG BROTHER” RETURNS THIS SUMMER WITH MORE MULTIPLATFORM COVERAGE THAN EVER BEFORE
CBS All Access’s “Big Brother” Live Feeds Are Now Accessible on More Platforms Than Ever Before and Offer Every Episode From Every Season
Watch the CBS All Access Live Stream of the “Big Brother” Houseguests’ First Interviews on June 13 at 11:00 AM, ET/8:00 AM, PT
“Big Brother” Debuts with a Special Two-Night Premiere Event Wednesday, June 22, and Thursday, June 23, on CBS and Streaming Live on CBS All Access
Pop’s Exclusive Television Broadcast of “Big Brother After Dark” Kicks Off on Thursday, June 23, with Live Late-Night Airings Until 3:00 AM, ET/PT All Summer Long
Last Season’s BIG BROTHER Ranked Among the Top 10 Summer Series in Multiple Demographics and Experienced Record Growth in “Big Brother” Live Feeds Streaming
BIG BROTHER returns this summer with even more interactive and cross-platform programming for viewers and fans to enjoy. The popular 24/7 BIG BROTHER Live Feeds return for the second year to the CBS All Access subscription service, which, for $5.99 a month, also gives fans the ability to stream current episodes live or on-demand and watch every episode of BIG BROTHER that has ever aired across platforms, including Apple TV, Roku Players, Android TV and more.
For the second year, CBS All Access will give subscribers the opportunity to meet the Houseguests before anyone else via a live stream of their first press junket interviews on June 13.
BIG BROTHER debuts with a special two-night premiere event, Wednesday, June 22 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), and Thursday, June 23 (9:00 – 10:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network. BIG BROTHER AFTER DARK premieres on Pop Thursday, June 23 (1:00 AM-3:00 AM, ET/PT).
Details of the social, interactive and multiplatform features this season include:
* CBS All Access:
* BIG BROTHER Live Feeds: CBS All Access’s BIG BROTHER Live Feeds offer an in-depth, exclusive pass to the show. Fans will have the opportunity to watch all the action inside the BIG BROTHER house when the Live Feeds begin on Thursday, June 23, at 10:00 PM, PT/Friday, June 24, at 1:00 AM, ET. CBS All Access subscribers can watch the Live Feeds online at CBS.com, on their smartphones and tablets through their mobile browser or the CBS App for iOS, Android and Windows 10, and on connected devices, including Roku players, Chromecast, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox 360 and more. Feeds will be available through the CBS All Access subscription service on a monthly basis. To sign up, visit CBS.com.
* Meet the BIG BROTHER Houseguests Before Anyone Else: Those who sign up for CBS All Access will have access to special features, including the live stream of each of the Houseguests’ first interviews on Monday, June 13, at 11:00 AM, ET/8:00 AM, PT, giving them the chance to meet the Houseguests before anyone else. In addition, Live Chat events with BIG BROTHER insiders will continue throughout the season for CBS All Access subscribers.
* “BIG BROTHER After Show” Series: A weekly “BIG BROTHER After Show” web series hosted by Jeff Schroeder will air exclusively on CBS All Access every Friday beginning July 1. Schroeder will take questions directly from fans via social media, interview Houseguests and feature surprise guests.
* Every Episode From Every Season of BIG BROTHER: CBS All Access offers BIG BROTHER fans the opportunity to watch every episode from every season of BIG BROTHER.
* Watch BIG BROTHER Live and On-Demand Across Devices: Through CBS All Access, fans will be able to watch the live broadcast of BIG BROTHER across platforms in more than 135 markets across the U.S. and catch up on every episode on-demand after they air.
* BIG BROTHER on CBS.com and the CBS App:
* Watch Recent BIG BROTHER Episodes: Fans without a CBS All Access subscription will still be able to catch up on the latest episodes from this season on CBS.com and the CBS App for mobile devices and tablets.
* BIG BROTHER Social Media:
* BIG BROTHER Social Accounts: On Twitter, fans can follow @CBSBigBrother for updates on the show and @BigBrotherHoH for messages from each week’s Head of Household. On BIG BROTHER’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BigBrother), fans can get updates on the show and exclusive bonus content all summer long. BIG BROTHER’s Instagram account (CBS_BigBrother) will feature exclusive photos and videos of the Houseguests. On Snapchat, fans can follow “cbsbigbrother” for snaps from Julie Chen (snapwithjulie), evicted Houseguests and Jeff Schroeder.
BIG BROTHER will be presented multiple nights of the week across broadcast and cable television:
* BIG BROTHER on the CBS Television Network: Following the two-night premiere, BIG BROTHER will air Sundays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), beginning June 26; Wednesdays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), beginning June 29; and Thursdays (9:00-10:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) beginning June 30, featuring the live eviction show hosted by Julie Chen.
* BIG BROTHER AFTER DARK on Pop: This summer, Pop will once again bring fans the exclusive television broadcast of BIG BROTHER AFTER DARK (BBAD), the live, late-night after-show for BIG BROTHER, with an unfiltered look inside the “Big Brother House.” Premiering on Thursday, June 23 (1:00 AM-3:00 AM, ET/PT), BBAD will air seven nights a week for 13 straight weeks. This season, Pop’s broadcast of BBAD will include an extra hour, bringing fans 21 hours of the live after-show every week. Starting on Friday, June 24, BBAD’s air schedule will be: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday (12:00 AM-3:00 AM, ET/PT); Tuesday (11:00 PM-3:00 AM, ET/PT); Thursday (1:00 AM-3:00 AM, ET/PT). Pop is seen in more than 80 million homes nationwide and is available on AT&T U-Verse, Cablevision, DirecTV, Dish, Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Charter Communications, Cox Communications, Verizon FiOs, Mediacom and Bright House Networks. In addition to airing BIG BROTHER AFTER DARK, Pop will bring back The Orwell Games, a supercharged interactive BBAD challenge with fan-centric opinion polls, hashtag battles and insider trivia. Every Sunday and Thursday night throughout the summer, fans will be able to join The Orwell Games on Twitter and poptv.com all while playing to win and become a “Verified Night Owl” to win a trip to L.A. to attend the season finale of “Big Brother.”
Last summer, BIG BROTHER experienced significant growth across platforms. All three editions of BIG BROTHER ranked among the top 10 summer series in adults 18-49, adults 18-34 and adults 25-54. Across digital platforms, the BIG BROTHER LIVE FEEDS experienced record growth, with total streams up 30% over the previous season’s Live Feeds.
BIG BROTHER follows a group of people living together in a house outfitted with 87 HD cameras – seven more than last year – and more than 100 microphones, recording their every move 24 hours a day. Each week, someone will be voted out of the house, with the last remaining Houseguest receiving the grand prize of $500,000. BIG BROTHER is produced by Emmy Award-winning producer Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan for Fly on the Wall Entertainment, in association with Endemol Shine North America.”
What do you think? Are you a fan of Big Brother? How will you be watching the new season?