Anger Management: Season Two Ratings

anger management tv show season two ratingsWill the ratings for Anger Management improve in season two or, will they fall even lower than they did in season one? We’ll have to wait and see.

Revolving around an anger management therapist (Charlie Sheen) who has issues of his own, the cast also includes Selma Blair, Shawnee Smith, Daniela Bobadilla, Michael Arden, Noureen DeWulf, Derek Richardson, and Martin Sheen.

The comedy’s ratings are typically the best way to tell if Anger Management would be cancelled or renewed for another season however, 90 episodes were ordered for season two as part of a syndication deal. Those will last for awhile and may or may not be the end anyway.

Final season averages: 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.1 million total viewers.

Reference point: The first season of Anger Management averaged a 1.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.98 million viewers. (You can see the week-by-week numbers here.)

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to locate so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like the Anger Management TV series? Do you think that it should be cancelled or renewed for even more episodes?

Dian January 17, 2015 at 1:34 am

I love anger management. Please continue with 100+ episodes. I also like Lacey, Nolan, Patrick, Ed, Jordan, Sean and the men in orange!

pat January 16, 2015 at 10:59 pm

The show is Absolutely hilarious. Keep our coming. Charlie is awesome!!!!

Erick Heikurinen January 15, 2015 at 12:07 am

Anger Management is a Great Show, Need it for many episodes, only issue is a better prime time hour for the show, i get confused and keep seeing old episodes and I want new ones. Tell me what channel for renewal and i will order it from my cable show…..Anger Management number one show, Need Charlie back

murk January 7, 2015 at 8:03 am

this show sucks the only reason any body would watch it is to see the train wreck Charlie the only thing I like about it was seeing all the other actors from other cancelled shows

Mary Facciola January 1, 2015 at 10:16 pm

Loved it when they brought the blonde sex therapist laura bell bundy on and Brian Austin green.
Really bummed they are taking this show off. Loved the therapy sessions
With his group at home and at th prison. Lots of laughs

Kellie December 30, 2014 at 9:39 pm

Love the show…we dvr it since we don’t get to watch it at regular time

Tammy December 30, 2014 at 8:51 pm

I love Anger Management. Would love to see a Season Three!!!

alex December 27, 2014 at 6:55 pm

HUGE FAN!!! Love the show me and my gf watch it every time :D Sure hope it will continue!! I think it’s the funniest show in prime time!!!

Anonymous December 29, 2014 at 8:35 pm

Agree!! Please dont take yet another great show away!!

John January 4, 2015 at 3:23 pm

It got cancelled already

George December 27, 2014 at 1:35 am

i love the show i hope they renew the series…this is way better than 2 and a half men….gimme 9 more seasons

Rosie December 25, 2014 at 5:24 pm

I love Charlie Sheen, I stopped watching two and a half men after he left. Just recently I came across with anger mgmt.and I was surprised how similar this show is to Men, even more surprised that chuck Lorre hasn’t sued fox.
Too bad Men is ending because I would love to see the original crew back together again.

shirley December 23, 2014 at 9:56 pm

love the show,please renew it look forward to watching it wveryweek

shirley December 23, 2014 at 9:54 pm

love the show I don’t miss an episode make sure i dvr it , please renew show,if anything the should cancell some of these reality shows. its a great show.