Gang Related: Cancelled by FOX; No Season Two

Gang Related TV show on FOX canceled, no season 2As expected, there won’t be a second season for Gang Related. FOX has cancelled the summer cop drama after one season of 13 episodes.

On Gang Related, a police detective (Ramon Rodriguez) is torn between his allegiance to his job and co-workers and the gang and crime family that raised him. The cast also includes Terry O’Quinn, RZA, Jay Hernandez, Sung Kang, Inbar Lavi, Cliff Curtis, and Shantel VanSanten.

Would you have watched season two of Gang Related?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

The series debuted at the end of May to a 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.94 million viewers.

That was a poor showing right out of the gate and the ratings got even worse as the weeks progressed.

It ended up being one of FOX’s worst-performing summer series. Despite having a small but loyal audience, it was expected that the network would cancel the show.

The final episode, which aired August 14th, left plenty of things unresolved.

What do you think? Are you sorry that Gang Related was cancelled? Would you have watched a second season? Would you watch a second season on another channel?

Canceled and renewed TV show

Daniela May 21, 2015 at 3:38 pm

I love the show! I was just wondering when it’d be back. So disappointed to see that it got cancelled.

Anonymous May 21, 2015 at 1:08 pm

What a great series cant believe it ending. So much to still see. Sorry to see it end. Was one of my favorite shows.

GR Fan! May 21, 2015 at 8:51 am

I would love to see more of this series! the best I’ve seen in a long time! hope they someday will reconsider and make more of this good stuff!

Shavonne May 20, 2015 at 8:36 pm

I have been looking for the show and read this online. I feel that half the shows that come on fox needs to be cancelled. But you cancelled Gang Related. You wonder why people stop viewing this channel!!

Jared May 20, 2015 at 5:54 pm

Absolutely disappointed, was a great show and loved every minute of it. I’m in new zealand and it was outstanding to have a show with so much action and a story line that left you craving the next one

Gutted :(

Abe May 19, 2015 at 6:30 pm

I ******* hate fox now for that love and I mean loved the show I’m so mad right now cause I don’t get to see how all this ends up sad man

Shavon May 17, 2015 at 11:58 am

I’m very disappointed! My family and I loved this show,and were looking forward to the next season.I wish the network would reconsider. I would even watch on another network. PLEASE BRING THE SHOW BACK!

Craig May 15, 2015 at 12:33 pm

I hope that another network picks this show up. 1 of my favorite shows.

Anonymous May 14, 2015 at 9:47 pm

Very upset by this! I found out it was cancelled because I was searching for the Season 2 start date. The cast and story were great. It’s difficult to expect high viewership with a summer show. I fail to understand how studios decide which shows stay and which go. It can’t just be ratings. Even shows with high fan followings get cancelled.

Diane May 14, 2015 at 7:07 pm

I think it’s pretty bad that they take off the good shows and keep shows like The Mysteries of Laura. Gang Related was 200 times better than that and they need to get rid of a lot of those reality shows.

Dede May 14, 2015 at 11:37 am

Love the show was waiting on it to return

Eric Muhuriri from Kenya May 14, 2015 at 3:27 am

I love Gang Related at first it looked like a cliche to other cop series but as time went by it became unique and unpredictable. And am sorry it got cancelled

bank May 12, 2015 at 5:39 am

i love gang relate it’s super serie !!!!!