Gang Related: Cancelled by FOX; No Season Two

Gang Related TV show on FOX canceled, no season 2As expected, there won’t be a second season for Gang Related. FOX has cancelled the summer cop drama after one season of 13 episodes.

On Gang Related, a police detective (Ramon Rodriguez) is torn between his allegiance to his job and co-workers and the gang and crime family that raised him. The cast also includes Terry O’Quinn, RZA, Jay Hernandez, Sung Kang, Inbar Lavi, Cliff Curtis, and Shantel VanSanten.

Would you have watched season two of Gang Related?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

The series debuted at the end of May to a 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.94 million viewers.

That was a poor showing right out of the gate and the ratings got even worse as the weeks progressed.

It ended up being one of FOX’s worst-performing summer series. Despite having a small but loyal audience, it was expected that the network would cancel the show.

The final episode, which aired August 14th, left plenty of things unresolved.

What do you think? Are you sorry that Gang Related was cancelled? Would you have watched a second season? Would you watch a second season on another channel?

Juliet Delaney January 30, 2015 at 2:01 am

bull shit that you canceled gang related. I’m so sick of you dipship executives that do this you don’t now what a good show is you all suck

Yazmin January 30, 2015 at 1:30 am

Started seeing the show in another channel love the show would love to see more hopefully they can reconsider there descion.

Edward January 29, 2015 at 9:46 pm

So disappointed….
My wife & I really enjoyed this show.
We were goofing around saying it was probably cancelled when we looked online only to find it really was cancelled.
I loved seeing a couple of the cast members from SOA starring in Gang Related.
This was truly an attention grabbing show.
Extremely disappointed and hope its picked up by another network.
Wow!

Marco January 29, 2015 at 4:34 pm

I am so pissed off about this I really enjoyed this show,smh/

Ingrid January 29, 2015 at 3:22 pm

why in the world with a cancel one of the best shows that’s ever been on tv very interesting i would watch season after season .hope another channel will pick this one up.

Juliet Delaney January 30, 2015 at 2:03 am

I agree I’m sick of them always canceling all the good shows and keeping all the shitty ones