Gang Related: Cancelled by FOX; No Season Two

Gang Related TV show on FOX canceled, no season 2As expected, there won’t be a second season for Gang Related. FOX has cancelled the summer cop drama after one season of 13 episodes.

On Gang Related, a police detective (Ramon Rodriguez) is torn between his allegiance to his job and co-workers and the gang and crime family that raised him. The cast also includes Terry O’Quinn, RZA, Jay Hernandez, Sung Kang, Inbar Lavi, Cliff Curtis, and Shantel VanSanten.

Would you have watched season two of Gang Related?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

The series debuted at the end of May to a 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.94 million viewers.

That was a poor showing right out of the gate and the ratings got even worse as the weeks progressed.

It ended up being one of FOX’s worst-performing summer series. Despite having a small but loyal audience, it was expected that the network would cancel the show.

The final episode, which aired August 14th, left plenty of things unresolved.

What do you think? Are you sorry that Gang Related was cancelled? Would you have watched a second season? Would you watch a second season on another channel?

Sharna April 1, 2015 at 11:48 am

Im from Australia my partner and i really enjoyed this show we made sure we were always home to watch it we even watched the. Repeats we couldnt get enough of it the plot was great its not like any other show now we find out there is no second series and they ended it like that leaving suspense and making you want to know what happens next is piss poor I WANT A SECOND SERIES!!!!!!!!! They obviously didnt give it enough credit. I would watch 7 series of it
BRING IT BACK!!!!!!

lavon hopper March 31, 2015 at 11:00 pm

I thought it was the best show on fox, it was a good action pack show and I would love for another network to pick the show up..I’m sick of reality tv. Please bring the show back asap…

lavon hopper March 31, 2015 at 10:58 pm

I thought it was the best show on fix, it was a good action pack show and I would love for another network to pick the show up..I’m sick of reality tv.

Summer March 31, 2015 at 9:07 pm

This is very upsetting since I’ve been waiting for season 2 . This was my favorite show wth bring it back if doc does not bring it back then some other network should . Very upset about it not returning

rob March 30, 2015 at 6:44 pm

this is fuc*** finished season 1 yesterday and now reading no S2 not HAPPY JAN this was one of the better gang type tv shows i enjoyed it heaps so did my wife

jillian March 29, 2015 at 11:49 pm

This was a great show. My husbands cousin told us about it towards the end of the season so we started watching them on demand needless to say we watched all the episodes to catch up it left you on the edge of your seat definetly the next sons of anarchy they should have brought it back i no alot of ppl that didnt even no about it towards the end. Sucks when they leave you hanging like that if fox wasnt going to do more they should have ended it thats why i dislike fox. Honestly they never have good shows so for once i was shocked they did amd look at the outcome what a let down !!!!!!!!!

Onton March 29, 2015 at 11:43 pm

Please bring it back my and my whole family loved that movie! If it’s not on fox, I don’t care, amc, abc, cw, ANYTHING JUST BRING IT BACK!!!!

How many signitures would we need for a petition, to bring the show back!
Please reply

Tredigity March 29, 2015 at 2:10 pm

Damn it! Another one of my shows has been cancelled. I was looking forward to season 2. This show kept viewers on the edge of their seats with its twist and turns. Plus, several of the subplots were about to start unraveling. I would DEFINITELY watch it on a different network. BRING IT BACK!!!

Marie March 28, 2015 at 4:24 pm

I’m from Australia and a random quite night at home with my husband watching tv we landed on the this show. Really edgy! It’s a shame there won’t be a second season I thought it was a breath of fresh air. Different to all the other shows on now. Please give it a chance !

vincent March 27, 2015 at 4:54 pm

I agree that FOX didn’t give it enough of a chance. This series has a lot of potential and it was somehow refreshing. good actors in it too. I would surely watch on a different channel. However, I can understand the decision on FOX side since it is a series that aims on a small group of the public that is into this genre. Shame.

NA March 25, 2015 at 10:32 pm

My husband and I was just wondering when the 2nd season was going to start. Very sad and disappointed that it won’t be a second season. Don’t seem like FOX gave it a chance at all. PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!

George March 24, 2015 at 2:41 pm

I am from Greece and I was very very disappointed when I heard there was no 2nd season!
People in Europe don’t like series like walking dead and true blood!
We want gang related, lie to me etc!
What’s on earth with you people?

Anonymous March 22, 2015 at 9:26 am

Omg now I’ll never know what happened. I would definitely watch it on another network, this was a great show.

TANYA March 21, 2015 at 8:44 pm

Please bring it back! It didnt even have a chance. I thought it was a sick show! Someone bring it back!