Gang Related: Cancelled by FOX; No Season Two

Gang Related TV show on FOX canceled, no season 2As expected, there won’t be a second season for Gang Related. FOX has cancelled the summer cop drama after one season of 13 episodes.

On Gang Related, a police detective (Ramon Rodriguez) is torn between his allegiance to his job and co-workers and the gang and crime family that raised him. The cast also includes Terry O’Quinn, RZA, Jay Hernandez, Sung Kang, Inbar Lavi, Cliff Curtis, and Shantel VanSanten.

Would you have watched season two of Gang Related?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

The series debuted at the end of May to a 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.94 million viewers.

That was a poor showing right out of the gate and the ratings got even worse as the weeks progressed.

It ended up being one of FOX’s worst-performing summer series. Despite having a small but loyal audience, it was expected that the network would cancel the show.

The final episode, which aired August 14th, left plenty of things unresolved.

What do you think? Are you sorry that Gang Related was cancelled? Would you have watched a second season? Would you watch a second season on another channel?

Canceled and renewed TV show

911 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Cris says

I just finished watching the season on popcorn time and to be completely honest I never heard of this show on channel 4 because I never browse that channel, i believe if this channel would of been on fox 11 or somewhere else i would of known about it. sick ass show!

2. Yamileth Benitez says

My husband and I loved this show and we looked forward to season 2!!! Please bring in back! It was a great show!

3. deano says

******* fox…I’m from south Africa.. and I luv it… can’t get enough… put it on another channel or something.. season 2 please

4. Isabel McManus says

GANG RELATED WAS AWESOME.

WRITING AWESOME….

I’m from Brooklyn and I’m a writer. Trust me it was great! What an angle!

5. GTF says

Absolutley one of the BEST shows I have EVER seen with an amazing cast, FANTASTIC actors and fox cancelled it? WHY??????

6. Jose Vargas says

I really enjoyed that show and have been waiting for the new season to begin. I am disappointed that it was canceled

7. The Martinez Fam says

This show was really good! Not enough publicity ..everyone I told about it never heard of it. They need to bring it back!! All amazing actors

8. Steve Rodriguez says

That suck fox not bringing bringing back such a good series, I thought it was entertaining and good acting , maybe a different network should show it, anyways awesome job to the cast, writers , producers and director’s. ..