Gang Related: Season One Ratings

Gang Related TV show ratingsFOX didn’t have much luck with Mob Doctor last season. The crime drama pulled in poor ratings and was cancelled after one short season. Now, they’re trying Gang Related. Will this new TV show be renewed for a second season or, will it be cancelled as well? Stay tuned!

On Gang Related, a police detective (Ramon Rodriguez) is torn between his allegiance to his job and co-workers and the gang and crime family that raised him. The cast also includes Terry O’Quinn, RZA, Jay Hernandez, Sung Kang, Inbar Lavi, Cliff Curtis, and Shantel VanSanten.

The higher a show’s ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better its chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically the following morning, around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

UPDATE: FOX has cancelled Gang Related after one season.

Final season averages: 0.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.54 million total viewers.

These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you like the Gang Related TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

LJ March 25, 2015 at 1:37 am

I have been wondering when this show would come back. That is cheap that the show was cancelled I was really looking forward to a season two but what do you expect it’s about Mexicans maybe if we had a few more brothers they wouldn’t cancelled it because than we could play the race card!

Bev March 21, 2015 at 12:57 pm

Bring back gang related

Ms. Lou March 16, 2015 at 12:24 pm

I was also shocked and pissed when Mob Doctor disappeared! FOX STINKS!!!

Anonymous March 14, 2015 at 3:41 am

horrible move you will regret not bringing this awesome show back

Freddie March 13, 2015 at 5:44 am

I Think its BS.. An everybody knows that the show was a Big Hit.. EveryOne LoVed it I seen every show.. It mad complete Sense.. An I do agree 100% on one of the comments that someone wrote.. Everytime there’s a GOOD show Showing the Hispanic Race it gets cancled.. Which is BS an Really Not cool.. I even laugh at most shows when they do have a Hispanic/Mexican play a Roll in a Show or move.. They make us Look stupid.. When You an We Know we’re all far from That. That’s not right that they cancel such a GREAT SHOW :(

Diane March 12, 2015 at 7:24 am

I am extremely disappointed that they cancelled the show. It was a great drama show that had real life stuff happening in the real world. Enough of these ridiculous reality shows and keep this great drama show. Please bring it back. & hey all you reality seekers…..this show was all about REALITY in the streets of Los Angeles.

Michele March 9, 2015 at 12:33 pm

I cannot believe Gag Related as been cancelled. This was one of the best shows on TV. I did not want it too end and I was so excited knowing it would be starting up again. Bad move not bringing this one back on. I am bummed out.