Gang Related: Season One Ratings

Gang Related TV show ratingsFOX didn’t have much luck with Mob Doctor last season. The crime drama pulled in poor ratings and was cancelled after one short season. Now, they’re trying Gang Related. Will this new TV show be renewed for a second season or, will it be cancelled as well? Stay tuned!

On Gang Related, a police detective (Ramon Rodriguez) is torn between his allegiance to his job and co-workers and the gang and crime family that raised him. The cast also includes Terry O’Quinn, RZA, Jay Hernandez, Sung Kang, Inbar Lavi, Cliff Curtis, and Shantel VanSanten.

The higher a show’s ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better its chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically the following morning, around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

UPDATE: FOX has cancelled Gang Related after one season.

Final season averages: 0.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.54 million total viewers.

These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you like the Gang Related TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Roger Rivera September 13, 2014 at 2:27 am

Canceling it because there was not enough ratings? Fox definitely should have advertise this show more. The story behind this show was perfect. It could be compared to shows like The Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, The Bridge, etc. They all leave you wanting more. It had so much potential…

Tiffanie September 13, 2014 at 12:00 am

I am shocked to learn it is currently cancelled by Fox! Surely another station will pick it up! This show is amazing!! Always kept me entertained, on the edge of my seat and made me anticipate Thursdays! I hope Fox reconsiders, great show!!!!

Jill Earl September 12, 2014 at 8:07 pm

best show on TV. I work in a large salon and all clients and workers loved it. we would talk every Friday about it I like it better then ABC Revenge and I follow that from the beginning. every time some one puts a great show on they cancel it. please put it back on. No one called me or anyone I know to see how they like the show where do the ratings come from not from my mouth

Anonymous September 12, 2014 at 3:51 pm

I love this show please bring it back

Mike September 12, 2014 at 2:56 pm

I hope it’s cancelled, that show SUCKED!!! and yes SUCKED should be in all caps.
Atrocious acting!!!

Anonymous September 11, 2014 at 10:48 pm

This could be the show that could anchor Fox like Bones since this is the last season for Bones. This show is like watching an intense movIe rapped into an hour. Great acting, suspense and thrills a total rollercoaster. Sorry to see it go.

Anonymous September 11, 2014 at 7:55 pm

Bring back gang related

Anonymous September 11, 2014 at 10:46 pm

Nicole Misener September 11, 2014 at 5:06 pm

I will be very upset if u get rid of the show.

Mary nowak September 11, 2014 at 12:37 pm

Very disappointed great acting. Talking to several people ,you should ve kept it on another year. We’re so mad. You take some shows off to soon. Then some half hour sit com gets to stay on. Question: does recording a show make a differance on the ratings. So very very disappointed. Who’s affended. On what, real life.

shelly September 10, 2014 at 11:29 pm

I will be very disappointed if this show gets cancelled!

maryann September 10, 2014 at 9:31 pm

PLEASE DON’T cancel Gang Related. It’s the best show on FOX right now

Billy Holifield September 10, 2014 at 4:54 pm

Best show ever please reconsider