Royal Pains: Season Six Ratings

Royal Pains TV show on USA: season six ratingsThe ratings for Royal Pains have been going down for awhile. Will they continue to fall or will they start to rebound this summer? Will this USA show be cancelled after six years or, will it be renewed for a seventh season instead? Stay tuned to find out.

Royal Pains follows the continuing adventures of a former ER doctor (Mark Feuerstein) from New York who, along with his younger brother (Paulo Costanzo), runs a concierge doctor business in The Hamptons. The show’s cast includes Reshma Shetty, Brooke D’Orsay, Campbell Scott, and Ben Shenkman.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

Reference point: Season five of Royal Pains averaged a 0.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.54 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Royal Pains TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a seventh season?

B walden July 6, 2014 at 3:47 pm

Royal Pains is a super show
Stay with basics that have been succesful

susan June 27, 2014 at 12:27 am

This show should not be canceled. This show is awesome and another one of my favorites….. Please don’t cancel this show. Its way to good to be canceled. Love hank…….. I like all of the cast but he is definitely one of my favorites……. Divia if that’s how u spell that should just get together with Jeremy already and Hank should definitely settle down with someone already… And maybe Paige and Evan should have some kids. There is definitely a lot more potential for this show. I mean the Hamptons are never gonna run out of patience and the characters still have a lot of growing to do if giving the chance.

Nancy June 27, 2014 at 9:52 pm

ALL of USA’s shows are doing poorly. The ONLY way I see RP being renewed is if they bring Jill back, cut WAY back on Boris’s storyline and go from there. This show has been suffering for a while now. The only reason it got a 6th season is because it got renewed for season 5 and 6 at the same time. And that was 2 years ago.

George June 26, 2014 at 11:58 pm

It will be renewed for a 7th season but it will be it’s last. How do I know? Cause outside of the show “Suits”, “Royal Pains” is the second or thrid highest show on USA and out side of those shows, t. The rest of the network is in a ratings dump. So don’t prepare to say goodbye yet.

nemo f July 18, 2014 at 2:38 am

Suits is in a ratings dump as well.

Georgia June 26, 2014 at 1:54 pm

Love this show. I think the USA Network does a disservice to their shows by breaking up the episodes or seasons the way they do. Hope the show isn’t cancelled. I’ll watch no matter when it’s on. My DVR is set to record every episode! As for the character, Jill…she’s great on the new show Night Shift.

Nancy June 26, 2014 at 4:48 pm

Yes she is. But that does not mean I don’t miss her on Royal Pains. The characters act like she does not even exixts and yet she was supposedly such a great friend of their’s. I’m sorry but I don’t forget about people just because they move away. Do you? I hope not. I gave this show up when they canned Jill and nothing will bring me back.

Nancy Farkas June 23, 2014 at 3:16 pm

They should have NEVER gotten rid of Jill. They need to bring her back pronto! But I doubt they will. They act like she is dead.

Chuck Lewis June 23, 2014 at 11:58 am

Ratings drop? What do the suits expect. You wait 12.7 years between seasons & people forget the dam show ever existed. Hell…you can barely remember the characters….much less the plot lines. RP is soon to be RIP.

nemo f June 22, 2014 at 11:50 pm

looks like this puppy has been on a season or two too many with ratings like that,