Late Night with Seth Meyers

late night with seth meyersNetwork: NBC
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: February 24, 2014 – TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Seth Meyers (host) and The 8G Band with Fred Armisen.

current TV show

TV show description:
The anchor of Saturday Night Live’s “Weekend Update,” Seth Meyers, takes over for Jimmy Fallon as host of the fourth incarnation of the Late Night franchise.

As has become the norm, episodes open with a monologue and include comedy bits, interviews with celebrity guests, and performances by musical guests.

The first guests were Meyers’ former Weekend Update co-anchor Amy Poehler and Vice President Joe Biden. The first musical act was A Great Big World.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the Late Night with Seth Meyers TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

ken July 12, 2014 at 1:03 am

The show is not funny at all. I don’t get the unfunny jokes between him and Fred they are never funny he is always on vacation and when he is not in reruns Fred is away. The show needs to go. I love him and Fred but this show just doesn’t work.

Jenny July 11, 2014 at 1:47 am

Please cancel this show! He seems like a great guy…but come on the show is terrible!!!’ Give it up already.

selena July 11, 2014 at 3:45 pm

I agree he needs to be cancelled

Mark July 6, 2014 at 10:20 am

I catch the last 1 minute because my pvr records ahead to catch conan. The band’s music at the end is so bad i had thoughts of suicide. If the fake smiles from the band and the horrible noise they play is any indication of the quality of the show, i know how bad it is wthout actually seeing it from the beginning. Go back to snl seth, this aint workin for u.

selena reece June 25, 2014 at 12:25 am

Another fucking rerun. Hopefully it means they are cancelling that stupid s
Show

Therese June 24, 2014 at 2:13 am

It seems like more of his shows have be reruns than new and the show is only a few months old. How do I get a schedule like that? When he talking to guests he comes up with some really funny stuff off the top of his head, and I love his stories about his home life, other than that it sucks. The whole thing with Fred making up lies every night wasn’t funny the 1st time and is worth changing the channel now. If they told me that Fred doesn’t know the subject ahead of time, I might find it amusing, but there is no indication that it is not staged which makes it really sad.

selena June 24, 2014 at 10:26 am

Fred is the only funny part of that show. Seth has more reruns that any new show. I gave Him a chance. I stopped watching it all together.

Jimbo June 12, 2014 at 12:49 am

Myers sucks. Period. Too many stupid anti-Florida jokes just too make the ninnies who are still upset over Trayvon Martin happy. Fred Armisen & that so-called “band” suck even worse than Meyers does.

selena reece May 31, 2014 at 12:59 am

Not that I don’t him, he’s definately not cut out for this type of show. He sucks at it. He needs better writers. Stop acting like he’s still doing weekend update. Put jay leno on late night in his place.

cory duffin May 17, 2014 at 2:23 am

This guy is terrible. When he first started everyone said give it a few weeks for him to get a rhythm and shake off the awkwardness. Well I don’t know how long its been but I’m already seeing a rerun of episode 34 so I can only hope that means the station is in negotiations to bring Connan O’Brien back. At least he had a product worth watching. Granted since he signed on with tbs I haven’t watched the show because who in the hell looks for a cable channel when looking for late night talk shows? I’ll tell you who NO-ONE which is why Seth Meyers should be put on cable its like the NBA d-league go to no mans land and hone your craft before you try and go on local TV and make me suffer through your inability to host an interview and stand up based program. Conman had refined his craft and had a loyal audience but Leno screwed him. So instead NBC or CBS or who ever it is, ruined one guys career and destroyed the appealing legacy of a good late night program. Hopefully reruns less than 2 months into Seth Meyers program show a commitment to righting a wrong. And the network will bring Conan O’Brien back from near obscurity and save there late night programming.

Aaron May 15, 2014 at 12:54 am

This is the worst! He has had awhile now to change for the better but I don’t believe he will. He has a horrible monologue with dry humor. At least tell him he’s not on SNL any longer lol! He continues to act as if he’s still doing a “weekend update” skit. “Said this guy” omg I hate tgat phrase he says after quoting someone. What crap!
Every thing he says seems so rehearsed and robotic. Send him back to SNL at least he has that down pat and he was somewhat easier to watch.

Amber May 1, 2014 at 1:21 am

He sucks they should have just left things the way they were. Why try to fix something that isn’t broken? This guy sucks. I have tryed watching multiple times to give him a chance. He’s just not funny.

D. Holt April 17, 2014 at 10:58 pm

Cancel. He’s terrible.

Chad Herrera March 13, 2014 at 4:03 am

I think is doing a good job, but he really needs BETTER writers. The opening dialog jokes are not even funny. Seth can deliver them like there’s no tomorrow, but the jokes absolutely suck. Someone please help fix this. Seth deserves better. And he deserves better guests. No guests I really wanna see.

ken March 6, 2014 at 1:18 am

The show really sucks I watch a lot of late night tv, this guy is very limited in what he can do.the guest suck. I don’t think the network is behind him or they would give him a good guest. Snl hasn’t been funny in 20 years but its snl and nothing else is on and has good guest.this guy is really bad.