Nashville: ABC Series Renewed for Season Two

Nashville season 2After a day filled with cancellations, it’s nice to have some good news to report. ABC has renewed Nashville for a second season.

Anthony Rippetoe May 27, 2014 at 11:25 am

I love this show and working in Nashville tn is great

Dona February 24, 2014 at 8:03 pm

I just finished the first season an I was blown away I love this show

Jan October 15, 2013 at 7:44 am

Brilliant show look forward to the new serirs.

Charity Smith May 23, 2013 at 1:09 am

I love this show!! Season finale was great:) Can’t wait for season 2.

Cathy May 14, 2013 at 8:40 pm

I am so very glad that Nashville got renewed for a second season. Love the show and the music and look forward to Wednesday evenings. Great actors and singers as well.

Tina May 14, 2013 at 3:43 pm

I love the show.

Anonymous May 12, 2013 at 6:28 am

I love the show and the music but wish that some of the actors didn’t talk so fast and choppy. It sounds forced and fake and no adult actually talks like that.

Vi May 11, 2013 at 8:10 pm

It took a few weeks, but I think that Nashville totally found its feet, and I’m happy that I can look forward to another season. I work with several people who will be happy to know that Nashville will be returning, especially because we were all worried that it would be cancelled. I’ve recorded all the new episodes of this season since I finally have 1,250 SD or 450 HD hours of recording space that my old DVR never had. There are several of my favorite series already saved on there, and Iwill still have plenty of room left over for when the second season of Nashville starts.

Brandy May 11, 2013 at 12:43 pm

So glad this was renewed

Linda May 10, 2013 at 11:30 pm

Its a love/hate for me.. You know what is going to happen its pretty formula over all. I knew what was happening before they even went to the next issues in the show. I mean I knew the husband had an affair with Peggy way before they even hinted at it, I knew the oldest daughter was Deacons, gunner and scarlet finally gets together and its all crazy due to his brothers death, knew the new guy was going to make a move on gunner however have yet to know if he did it to throw him off and move in on Scarlett or it was an actual move on gunner. Anyway its been pretty formula as I said and sometime unless the formula has a surprise ingredient the people grow restless..

primetime blabber May 10, 2013 at 9:25 pm

why? this show had bad ratings…..it was not a hit…..it is boring, I guess ABC enjoys their boring dramas, stupid comedies and dumb reality shows….no wonder why ABC is a joke of a network

Keep It Country May 11, 2013 at 7:52 pm

That’s only your opinion Blabber. I’m glad the show got renewed. I enjoy it and look forward to seeing it every week and now will look forward to seeing it for season two. I think the acting is very good and the actors and actresses are pretty darn good singers too….