The Tomorrow People: Season One Ratings

The Tomorrow People TV show ratings: cancelled or renewed?The CW has had mixed ratings success with shows that revolve around individuals with special powers. How will The Tomorrow People do? Will it be a big hit and be renewed for a second season or will it be cancelled instead? We’ll have to wait and see.

On The Tomorrow People, a teenager (Robbie Amell) discovers that he has paranormal abilities. He also learns that others like him have gone into hiding because they’re being hunted by a paramilitary group of scientists known as Ultra. The rest of the cast includes Luke Mitchell, Peyton List, Aaron Yoo, Mark Pellegrino, and Madeleine Mantock.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically the following morning, around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

5/8 update: The CW has cancelled The Tomorrow People after one season.

Final season averages: 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.44 million total viewers.

These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you like The Tomorrow People TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

crystal M December 9, 2014 at 12:02 am

please bring back the tomorrow people!!!!!! the show was amazing and very entertaining, I loved how the season ended, it really made you want to tune in for season 2. if you guys are n0t going to bring the show back at least bring it back as a two hour movie to close the loose ends that season 1 left.

Chris Murphy December 8, 2014 at 4:31 pm

Bring The Tomorrow People back. Get rid of Jane the Virgin, Who’s line is it anyways, and America’s next top model. Do you seriously get viewers with that shit? And FINALLY put an end to Supernatural. I haven’t even heard someone mention this show in like 9 years, how is it still going? I would watch season 1… well the only season of The Tomorrow People 1000 times over before I would watch any of those dumb shows.

robert December 7, 2014 at 11:13 am

That show was amazing I just watched the whole firate season you should bring it back because on mostly every comment someone is saying bring it back i think it was a good series with a good plot. John had turned bad because he was brain washed when he got his powers back now bring this Shit back please

Anonymous December 4, 2014 at 9:12 am

bring it back pls

Razztan December 1, 2014 at 10:38 pm

Letting this great show die is like kiling their joy and entertainmet of Television, but there’s more coments that people have that don’t speak up,so keep the show, I’m hooked.

trollz November 29, 2014 at 11:23 am

Let it die

Anonymous November 23, 2014 at 10:47 am

bring it back

Terry November 18, 2014 at 12:32 pm

Please bring it back, I love this show

Paula Gibson November 18, 2014 at 1:45 am

It should be renewed it was a great show. Every time I get to watch a great show it gets canceled so please don’t cancel it renew it!

Jackass November 17, 2014 at 12:47 am

I love this show… why do you’s always cancel the goo shows and give us the shit ones like seriously!! Stop making shows if you’s aren’t gonna make a second…. Please make a SECOND ONE please. I love this show more than all the other shit shows.

Morgan November 11, 2014 at 4:35 pm

The tomorrow people was an amazing ahow and it should definatley come back to the cw I agree that the only reason it got cancelled was because of bad timing. I loved the show so much and I would love to see new episodes even if it means that the tomorrow people will become a Netflix series as long as it continues. I’m all for the renewal of the show and it should continue especially considering that the shows season finale left a cliffhanger that left all of the shows fans wanting more. I want the show to come back it had an amazing cast and an amazing storyline so the tomorrow people should definatley come back.