The Tomorrow People: Season One Ratings

The Tomorrow People TV show ratings: cancelled or renewed?The CW has had mixed ratings success with shows that revolve around individuals with special powers. How will The Tomorrow People do? Will it be a big hit and be renewed for a second season or will it be cancelled instead? We’ll have to wait and see.

On The Tomorrow People, a teenager (Robbie Amell) discovers that he has paranormal abilities. He also learns that others like him have gone into hiding because they’re being hunted by a paramilitary group of scientists known as Ultra. The rest of the cast includes Luke Mitchell, Peyton List, Aaron Yoo, Mark Pellegrino, and Madeleine Mantock.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically the following morning, around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

5/8 update: The CW has cancelled The Tomorrow People after one season.

Final season averages: 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.44 million total viewers.

These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you like The Tomorrow People TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

John Patrick Murray May 2, 2015 at 11:35 pm

I really would like too see another season of The tomorrow people because I watch it on netflix its incredible show.

Michelle z April 21, 2015 at 8:48 pm

so loving that I see other people loving the show! But see one thing we all have in common is we’re watching it or have seen it on Netflix. like I said in one of my other comment, i just think that there was too many other good shows that were being aired the same time this first season was being aired and I also think it wasnt properly commercialized because I’ve never heard anything about it or have seen it flippin though channels till I fell in love with it on Netflix.
so I think no one watched it because we didn’t even know this show existed. they left the first season open with so many great opportunities the second season could have.they really need to bring the show back. Since people know of this awesome show now , like myself, I think that if we seen a commercial or a post saying that the Tomorrow People will be coming back on air I think so many people would be so excited for that day to come

Alicia April 7, 2015 at 5:47 am

PLEASE make another season. Me and my family just finished the first season and it left us all screaming at the tv!! How could it just end like that??? We need to see what happens next. Please make another season! This show is really great!!!

David E April 5, 2015 at 2:31 pm

Get Netflix to revive The Tomorrow People for a second season, please.

Antonio Carneiro March 24, 2015 at 10:51 am

Please make a second season i really got attach to this serie , this serie is awsome so lets give the feedback necessary to make a second season

Derrick March 21, 2015 at 1:54 pm

I am a fan of The Tomorrow People and I am currently watching it on Netflix and I love it. My suggestion is that Netflix either start it’s on cable channel and pick up where series of canceled shows stop or continue the series on their site. Legally I don’t know how it works however, I know the series Prison Break left me at a lost.

henry stass March 18, 2015 at 8:41 pm

I think the series was great and would really like to see a second season being produced.
I guess it’s the same with all good series, the network views the rates and just decides to end things if it makes a dip in views and doesn’t pick up again right away. It’s would be a shame as I really enjoyed the story line as well as all the ups and downs. But I still have my hopes up that the network changes their mind or at least a different network decides to carry on with season 2.

Larry March 12, 2015 at 10:17 pm

The ttp season 1 start slow they always do but the ending left room for improvement the first season is a trial and error to see what and where to improve the second season should be the deciding the fate of the show bring back on give it a second chance to prove itself

Anonymous March 11, 2015 at 2:00 pm

this is stupid why is the Tomorrow People not being re-run i am currently watching it on netflix and its AMAZING. Whoever decided to cancal TTP is stupid and should be fired.

Alicia April 7, 2015 at 5:49 am