The Tomorrow People: TV Show Cancelled by The CW

The Tomorrow TV show on CW: cancel or renew?The CW is starting over on Monday nights. They’ve cancelled both Star-Crossed and The Tomorrow People after one season apiece.

On The Tomorrow People, a teenager (Robbie Amell) discovers that he has paranormal abilities. He also learns that others like him have gone into hiding because they’re being hunted by a paramilitary group of scientists known as Ultra. The rest of the cast includes Luke Mitchell, Peyton List, Aaron Yoo, Mark Pellegrino, and Madeleine Mantock.

The drama debuted back in October and aired on Wednesday nights, paired with the network’s popular Arrow series. It performed well in the beginning but the ratings fell over the course of the season, dropping as low as a 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic and 1.24 million viewers.

The series moved to Monday nights and lost even more viewers. In last April, The Tomorrow People hit a series low, drawing just 760,000 viewers.

The season (now series) finale, which aired this week, left plenty of story opportunities for a second season but it won’t be happening.

What do you think? Are you sorry that there won’t be a second season of The Tomorrow People? Do you think it should have been cancelled?

Sarah April 1, 2015 at 3:25 pm

OMG no, the show should’ve never gotten canceled. It was reaallyyyy goood. plus, it was the close test tv series to my favorite series of all time, the Lux series.

Maria March 31, 2015 at 12:55 pm

BRING THE SHOW BACK !!! SEASON 2!

Lol March 31, 2015 at 2:49 am

CW **** you, why could you cancel such a great show?
Get a life CW…

Anonymous March 31, 2015 at 12:47 am

Bring season 2 come on we can’t just leave it like this

jack March 30, 2015 at 11:13 pm

uhhh they messed up canceling this show, idk how originals is still on and this show didnt make the cut, its really sad becuase i dont watch tv, i didnt even hear about this show untill it hit netflix, if anything i hope someone will pick up the show; i dont watch tv much most things i can just get free online

Katie March 30, 2015 at 11:58 am

There should deffo be a second series the tomorrow people was my favourite series was very disappointed when it was cancelled everything on tv is mainly rubbish and the tomorrows people is amazing!

Katy March 30, 2015 at 7:57 am

BRING SEASON 2 OUT NOW!!!! The first series was amazing and there is definatly room for another one!!!!:)

Anonymous March 30, 2015 at 12:25 am

I’m just now seeing the tomorrow people and I loved it. Really disappointed the series were canceled. Wish it would come back

Averi March 29, 2015 at 10:27 pm

I love loved the tomorrow people I want it back! The first season raised so many questions I want answers! So please please bring it back!!!!

Bridget March 29, 2015 at 5:03 pm

Whhaaaatttt!!! Just finished watching ThenTomorrow People on Netflix. It took me like four days to watch the while series, I was hooked on it. As soon as one episode ended, I just HAD to watch the next one. Literally just finished the last episode and googled to see when series 2 is out as I couldn’t wait to watch it, only to find that it has been blooming cancelled. What are they thinking!? It’s one of the best TV shows I have watched in a long time. Please please please bring it back!!!!

Markus March 29, 2015 at 3:51 pm

Honestly! Cancelling a very great show?! So this is going to be a second Flahs Forward?!
I really love to watch this show! And even thogh I do not like the cliff hangers (because they force me to watch another episode) ^^ I DO wanna have another season!!
I am sure, there is much potential.. not like other TV shows (series) which are much worse.
*cuff* the originals *cuff*

Nevertheless, you should reconsider this decission.