The Tomorrow People: TV Show Cancelled by The CW

The Tomorrow TV show on CW: cancel or renew?The CW is starting over on Monday nights. They’ve cancelled both Star-Crossed and The Tomorrow People after one season apiece.

On The Tomorrow People, a teenager (Robbie Amell) discovers that he has paranormal abilities. He also learns that others like him have gone into hiding because they’re being hunted by a paramilitary group of scientists known as Ultra. The rest of the cast includes Luke Mitchell, Peyton List, Aaron Yoo, Mark Pellegrino, and Madeleine Mantock.

The drama debuted back in October and aired on Wednesday nights, paired with the network’s popular Arrow series. It performed well in the beginning but the ratings fell over the course of the season, dropping as low as a 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic and 1.24 million viewers.

The series moved to Monday nights and lost even more viewers. In last April, The Tomorrow People hit a series low, drawing just 760,000 viewers.

The season (now series) finale, which aired this week, left plenty of story opportunities for a second season but it won’t be happening.

What do you think? Are you sorry that there won’t be a second season of The Tomorrow People? Do you think it should have been cancelled?

anonymous January 27, 2015 at 12:33 pm

Seriously, I am so incredibly angry, I thought they would make this a show with a lot of great seasons, god knows it had a lot of potential. I find it extremely frustrating since this is one of my favourite shows of all time, please renew it for a second season!

Carissa January 27, 2015 at 11:59 am

Second season pretty please!!

peter January 27, 2015 at 8:15 am

why cancel that series and it one of the best

aravinda January 27, 2015 at 3:47 am

one of the best shows I’ve seen

terry dezarn January 26, 2015 at 8:14 pm

this was one of the best shows I’ve seen so far. found it on netflix, and was addicted to watching it. they need to make a second season.. the first was awesome.. can’t imagine what the second one would be like.

Anonymous January 26, 2015 at 4:06 pm

As much as i agree with you guys, i loved the tomorrow people and there should be a second season. It costs money, a lot of it as well, plus not all the actors/actress could have enough time to air the next season.

Dana January 26, 2015 at 1:22 pm

This series was by far my most favorite! I can’t believe it’s been cancelled.. Please bring back The Tomorrow People, we need to know what happens next!

april david January 26, 2015 at 1:12 pm

i would love for there to be a season two!!!! its one of my favorite tv series!!! please bring it back! im sure people will b more interested in it!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous January 26, 2015 at 1:09 pm

There is no way on earth that this should have been canceled. It was probably my favorite series of all time. Like, I was more addicted to it than I am Doctor Who, and that’s saying something for me. I vote BRING IT BACK!!!

Ralna January 26, 2015 at 8:07 am

We want a second season! At least put the second season on Netflix.