The Tomorrow People: TV Show Cancelled by The CW

The Tomorrow TV show on CW: cancel or renew?The CW is starting over on Monday nights. They’ve cancelled both Star-Crossed and The Tomorrow People after one season apiece.

On The Tomorrow People, a teenager (Robbie Amell) discovers that he has paranormal abilities. He also learns that others like him have gone into hiding because they’re being hunted by a paramilitary group of scientists known as Ultra. The rest of the cast includes Luke Mitchell, Peyton List, Aaron Yoo, Mark Pellegrino, and Madeleine Mantock.

The drama debuted back in October and aired on Wednesday nights, paired with the network’s popular Arrow series. It performed well in the beginning but the ratings fell over the course of the season, dropping as low as a 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic and 1.24 million viewers.

The series moved to Monday nights and lost even more viewers. In last April, The Tomorrow People hit a series low, drawing just 760,000 viewers.

The season (now series) finale, which aired this week, left plenty of story opportunities for a second season but it won’t be happening.

What do you think? Are you sorry that there won’t be a second season of The Tomorrow People? Do you think it should have been cancelled?

maria April 18, 2015 at 9:46 pm

I can’t believe you canceled The Tomorrow People and Star Crossed! They were so good! Please bring them back!

Julia April 18, 2015 at 6:54 pm

Wwhat the ****!! You kidding me? I love this show! We need a second season!

RAY JOHNS April 18, 2015 at 12:08 am

YO i am VIEWER OF SERIES LIKE ARROW AND THE FLASH AND I THINKKKK
THE TOMORROW PEOPLE IS THE BEST SERIES I EVER SEEN SO YA NEED TO DO A 2ND SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous April 17, 2015 at 9:24 pm

I really enjoyed it I think that there should be a second season please continue the series

Manu April 17, 2015 at 7:07 am

Wtf! Only saw 8 of them. And i already felt in love with this serie. Awesome show

Lynzee April 16, 2015 at 5:02 pm

This show was amazing. They have to change their minds and make a second season. I have to know what happens with John and his missing memories, and I have to know if Stevens brother breaks out. There’s son much. Please change your mind and and renew the show.

justin April 16, 2015 at 3:20 pm

damit really?why do they cancelle all the good show ? i loved that show season two shoud had come out…. they same as secret circle that was also good show and they cancelled that to… make anew season of the tomorrow ppl please….

john April 16, 2015 at 7:22 am

**** damn!…season two should be brought…am crazy about the tomorrow people.