Crisis: Cancelled TV Show’s Final Episodes to Air June 21st

Crisis canceled TV showTonight, NBC aired the 11th episode of Crisis, titled “Best Laid Plans.” The final two episodes of the cancelled series had been scheduled for Sunday, June 29th but they’ll now air on Saturday, June 21st, starting at 8pm.

Here’s are the descriptions:

UPDATES-NBC PRIMETIME SCHEDULE – Monday June 16, 2014 – Monday June 23, 2014

“CRISIS”
(X) “THIS WASN’T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN”
06/21/2014 (08:00PM – 09:00PM) (Saturday) : GIBSON’S PLAN TAKES A SURPRISING TURN – Finley (Lance Gross) makes a heroic move while in the mansion with the kidnappers. Meanwhile, Beth Ann (Stevie Lynn Jones) ends up in further danger as a mystery person is determined to get revenge against Gibson (Dermot Mulroney). Gillian Anderson, Rachael Taylor, Halston Sage, Max Schneider, Max Martini, Michael Beach also star. Adam Miller guest stars. TV-14 V

“CRISIS”
(X) “WORLD’S BEST DAD” 06/21/2014 (09:00PM – 10:00PM) (Saturday) : THE TABLES HAVE TURNED – Gibson (Dermot Mulroney) finds himself on a mission orchestrated by Beth Ann’s (Stevie Lynn Jones) kidnapper, who insists Gibson publicly confess to his crimes at a ceremony with the President (guest star John Allen Nelson) and First Lady (guest star Melinda McGraw). Meanwhile, Ian (Max Schneider) receives a cryptic message that sends him and Amber (Halston Sage) on a dangerous mission. Elsewhere, Finley (Lance Gross) and Dunn (Rachael Taylor) attempt to stop a threat and stumble upon a shocking revelation. Gillian Anderson, Michael Beach and Joshua Erenberg star. Adam Miller guest stars. TV-14 LV

What do you think? Do you like the Crisis series? Will you watch the last two episodes? Should it have been cancelled?

Canceled and renewed TV show

210 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Violeta llamas says

they shouldn’t have cancelled the show if you ask me the show’s pretty great I loved it it was thrilling and tell me they should not have cancelled it.

2. Lou says

Seriously? This was cancelled? So much rubbish on TV these days and when they finally make something that you can look forward to watching, they cancel it. Well played.

3. Anonymous says

I want this show back! My entire family loved watching this show. Please consider bringing it back!!!!!

4. pseodo sheldon says

you broke my heart (once again) , NBC i hate you;
    so next time no matter how great a series you would air, i shall not watch it, for that i know you’d just cancel it again

PS: this is the algorithm you are using
    if (Series.junk && Series.hated) air()
    else do_not_air_series();

// stupid morons

5. Vatintman says

Bring this show back it was a great show, def better than the new show ‘ MOM AND McARTHY’S ‘ and why did they cancel Intelligence? Another good show, with a great plot that. Didn’t make it to a 2nd season. Give these shows a chance or switch around the days theuy air on. C’mon CBS you’ve let us down this year.

6. Sea-Town Mama says

I really enjoyed this show! Too bad it’s canceled, but they did kind-of wrap up the story other than a few loose threads.

• Deborah Manning says

It does not matter if they did wrap it up. It was a good show and it should not have been canceled with all the other JUNK that airs.

7. Vonne 82 says

I just recently found out that they took Crisis off the air. I have been waiting for it to return this entire fall season. I don’t understand why they would cancel a great show. I agree with the previous comments. I don’t watch much tv but I made an extra effort to ensure that I was in front of the tv every time it aired. I am saddened and disappointed in their decision to pull the show. If the time slot was a issue, try another time slot instead of pulling a great show off the air!

8. Donde_X says

I agree. Great show. I don’t watch much t.v. either but this is one show I do (or should I say did) like. Hopefully it gets picked up by another network.

9. Victor Carrion says

Why was the series cancelled?

Any chance of it being renewed? This is one of the few programs I have enjoyed through the years.

10. Fredrika stark says

Show was absolutely amazing. You guys are crazy to cancel. I hate getting attached to a show then it’s gone. It never got a shot to succeed. Bring to back

11. Mika says

I cannot believe that this show is canceled. I absolutely love this show. NBC dropped the ball here and I hope another station picks it up ASAP

12. nobody says

i loved this show!! i am very disappointed, i rarely watch tv and this was one of the three i watch. none of the others are reality either, i have enough reality in my life, i like to escape to a smart show and this was one of them:)